Legendary Level

tjwhite1990

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the 2 wins at legendary and my formation is 4-3-3 and team spirit 99 and my coach is zidane

It is important when you play on legend is that all stamina of your player must be full and team spirit 99

Thanks, I had full stamina and 99 team spirit, but no luck as my above post. I got a new manager and tried 4-3-3 won on Superstar weak level 3-1 I found it quite difficult to defend with 4-3-3. Went back to my 4-3-2-1 but with a different manager and won 3-0 so now back to medium. Not sure what has happened but the game is so difficult today, do you think with the new patch they have made it harder or something? Or maybe I have become terrible overnight :confused:

There was no patch for the difficulty. to win in legend you very well have to defend.

Game is scripted no way is it legit, if you win it's decided by ai. After going back to Superstar weak I won 6 games very easily get back to Legend first match 1-1 fair match and then 88th minute they shot from half way line goal.

2nd match they cross I head the ball out straight to there player scores a miracle volley, I get it back to 1-1 and again a crazy long range effort goal. They only had 2 shots on goal all match and both go in scripted so bad myclub.

I think there is no script it's just ia play perfectly on legend.

I'm 5 wins on a row at legend and 1 draw in my last 6 matchs.

When i play legend i think firstly to defend it's my priority and after counter attack

Any idea how I can stop goals like this? https://sendvid.com/k4063ur7

It was 2-2 about 85 mins and then they score that.

What is your best method for scoring on Legend?

yes i have never this goal because my defense is low in the field and when ia has the ball i put down my defense (push the directional button to your goal for put down defense).

For scoring i pass on the side of field left of right and center and head of my striker morata or usain bolt.

I score lot of on corner kick.

Edited by SetsunaGundam0

I agree with the above post in regards to scoring methods. I find using wingplay and continually crossing for a tall forward works well. The only other way is quick one twos on the edge of the box, looking for an opportunity.

My first attempt at Legend, my first game I was leading 1-0 all game and a silly mistake in the third minute of stoppage time cost me the win 1-1. Second game I went down 1-0 early on and it stayed that way as I struggled to create anything.

The worst part of this trophy is having to win another 3 on superstar - stronger before you can have another attempt.

I finally made it back to Legend, won my first game 2-0 (from 2 crosses) then just passed around until FT. Second game I’m attempting later, wish me luck!

I don’t really have a great CF which is killing me. Team currently (4-3-3) - Cillessen, Rudiger, Martinez (Bayern), Pedro, Darmian, Carrick, Paulinho, Dembele (Spurs), Perisic, Griezmann, Narsingh

I drew my 2nd game 1-1, fell behind after 67 mins but equalled after 78 to claim a draw.

My third attempt at the trophy came up trumps though. Winning the first 2-1 and in the second, a tight, topsy turvy game where I fell behind early, then 2-1 up only to concede an equaliser from kick off. I managed to nab one late on with a through ball to Memphis Depay, who raced away to beat the keeper 3-2. Wasted the rest of time to hang on! Platinum unlocked :)

Edited by JVC

I did it last night. After getting so close last week I took a week off from playing Pes. Tried it last night and did it first try :eek:

I had been playing shadow of war the last few days which is quite a fast game so going back to Pes it was like I was playing in slow motion lol.

Won both games 1-0, first game I should have won by a lot more, I had 7 decent chances but was not having much luck but thankfully I got the win.

The 2nd game was probably the most nerve wrecking game I have ever had on a playstation game of football!!! I won 1-0 again, scored from a penalty, first penalty I ever had playing myclub lol a very tense moment, that was in the 37th minute. I was outplayed badly over the 90 mins, the ai really turned up for that game, they had A.Sanchez, Torres and Ronaldo up front and played with a very high defensive line, the back 3 they had were almost in my half. I just kept the ball for most of the 2nd half but there 3 forwards as well as the midfield were pressing so much it was very difficult to keep the ball away from them. Then I get to 90mins no stoppage time added, but they get given a throw in and refs allows them to play another 2 mins, they cross and Torres misses a header from inside the 6 yard box puts it well over, really thought ai was gonna cheat me out of the trophy again, as the match should have finished 2 mins ago!!! I had pins and needles from head to toe I was so nervous :o Thankfully I held on for the win and the trophy (B)

I have a theory that the game is maybe a little bit easier if you change all yours subs to your weakest players, not sure if this is correct but I think it might have made some difference as the game seemed a lot easier for me then it did last week.

Also something important that should be mentioned, the trophy unlocked for me after the match during the GP earned menu. I got 600GP for winning on legend pop up but no trophy and thought it had glitched. Was very relieved when it finally popped :applause:

Edited by fifandpes

I was playing this alongside BAL, which i have now finished, so I have only been playing one match a day just to make sure I maximise GP by only playing when I get the first win of the day bonus. I'm now onto superstar difficulty. Hopefully this time next week i will have the trophy.

My team without spending any real money:

Diego Lopez

Dani Alves Boateng Luisao Rodriguez (Switzerland)

De Rossi Some Silver player

Raul Garcia

Rafa Silva Origi Draxler

I really need a top quality striker and centre mid to complete my team I feel but I'll give it a go as I am.

Edited by JamesHowell91

The computer is a bloody cheater. I've reached Legend and played a total of twelve matches and I've won three unfortunately never more than one in a row.

I may try to be on the ball a bit too much but I've had an incredibly slow defender close down on my Mane and Greizmann.

I understand sometimes it can be called scripting, but I've encountered it, with a mini player in Dybala out-jumping my Varane and it going over my gk's head.

I thought Superstar last year was hard, but that was a doddle compared to this stupid difficulty.

Update:

Unfortunately I was knocked down to Superstar stronger but I won both and then drew the first Legend game 0-0 even though my players hit the post twice.

I played another and to my surprise I won 4-0 Sterling who I've only played once before getting a hat trick as he was on up arrow. Then my first game today I won 1-0 in the 87th min with my goalkeeper making 11 saves in the game and finally completed the trophy.

I don't think I'll play legend on this version again. I need to prepare myself for next year.

Edited by AdamWolf86

The game is definitely scripted. Some of the AIs goals are purely unstoppable and the fact all of their players ping 50 yard passes to feet, as if they all turn into Pirlo, is ridiculous. Terrible game and even worse trophy list. Honestly Konami just never change. Last PES game I'll ever buy - I hope Konami go bust, terrible company.

As far as I'm concerned this platinum can go and fuck itself. Blatantly overpowered AI who clearly use scripts. Back to top player, to superstar, back to top player, to superstar. Lukaku's magnet head never misses the goal. All of their players pass like fucking Pirlo in his prime yet they are below 60 rated. Yeah alright sure, football simulator game? realistic? Far fucking from it. How is that realistic. How is a 55 rated right back keeping up with my Neymar who is clearly far fucking faster. Shit game. Shit trophies. 40 hours wasted that I'll never get back. Fuck off game. Oh and whoever made this trophy? Fuck yourself you mindless, brainless piece of shit.

After a blip on superstar difficulty where I failed to win on my first 3 medium games I just won 6-0 yesterday and 3-0 today. I've signed Matic on loan to sit alongside De Rossi so I've got 9 games left with him.

Hopefully 4 straight wins will see me get the trophy.

I haven't conceded a goal in 6 games now since I have started putting my defence as deep as possible when the opposition have the ball. It seems to make a huge difference and makes the opposition cross in to the box which plays to Boateng's and Luisao's strengths as they are both monsters.

As far as I'm concerned this platinum can go and fuck itself. Blatantly overpowered AI who clearly use scripts. Back to top player, to superstar, back to top player, to superstar. Lukaku's magnet head never misses the goal. All of their players pass like fucking Pirlo in his prime yet they are below 60 rated. Yeah alright sure, football simulator game? realistic? Far fucking from it. How is that realistic. How is a 55 rated right back keeping up with my Neymar who is clearly far fucking faster. Shit game. Shit trophies. 40 hours wasted that I'll never get back. Fuck off game. Oh and whoever made this trophy? Fuck yourself you mindless, brainless piece of shit.

Same here mate

I just can't understand the jump in difficulty between superstar medium and stronger. I haven't lost or drawn on medium for over 10 matches yet I have only scored 2 goals on stronger. I focus on crossing the ball in but the defence is much more reactive on this difficulty.

I am facing the same situation. Anyone who have gotten this trophy on 2 match winning legend streak could advise some tips?

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Ive finally got my Plat :dance:

My word this was hard, my first attempt on legend i won 2-1 then i drew 2-2 then i lost the next 2 to get demoted back to superstar, I eventually got back up to legend where i drew my first game 1-1 then i won 1-0 and then got another 1-0 win.

Its absolutely ridiculous how good the so called weaker team is, intercepting everything, it as if they know what im going to do before ive even decided im going to do it.

Anyway, my strategy was to get a goal then spent the rest of the match just passing it around, even if the do press like mad.

Just signed Benteke to play up front instead of Origi and wow what a difference it makes having someone who is a very good finisher, strong and who can compete with the Ramos, Pique, Boateng etc.

My team is now

Diego Lopez 81

D.Alves 84 Boateng 87 Toprak 81 Rodriguez 82

Fabinho 84 De Rossi 81

Raul Garcia 82

Draxler 84 Benteke 83 Rafa Silva 80

Playing Rafa Silva as a SS rather than RW seems to mean he stays forward a little bit more now to support Benteke. Now to try and beat the CPU on legendary difficulty!

Edit: I am now into legendary difficulty. Benteke really is a player I would recommend if you want to play the cross in the box strategy. You can pick him up for about 60,000 using South Norwood and 2 of these 3 - CF, Target Man, Attacking Prowess.

Edit 2: Drew first game 0-0. Just went and won the second game 2-1 so if I can win the next game later today when I get home then I will have the platinum. I find it so hard to keep the ball when they press so aggressively so I'm just playing normally. I feel like i don't concede too many goal scoring chances to the opposition anyway.

Edit 3: Managed to win the second game 1-0 with a bit of fortune this time and some great goalkeeping from Lopez.

Finally got the platinum on this game. For all those who are nearly there keep going and don't give up.

Edited by JamesHowell91

• 2 months later...

Can anyone help me? I dunno how I went trough Legendary level but after many games I won twice in a row but trophy did not pop up. WTF is going on with my PES 2018 version??? I did not win 6 in a row in superstar but I went to Legendary anyway...

I dunno what to do!!! HELP!

Edit: sorry, my mistake because my copy is in spanish language and I´m playing in leyenda level, and the one for achieve the trophy is called in my game ´´Imbatible´´, so, I just got 2 in a row in the previous level, do I need 6 in a row in that one to go ´´Imbatible/legendary´´?.

The question is, we need 6 victories in superstar to activate legendary?

Edited by nachofeyer

Can anyone help me? I dunno how I went trough Legendary level but after many games I won twice in a row but trophy did not pop up. WTF is going on with my PES 2018 version??? I did not win 6 in a row in superstar but I went to Legendary anyway...

I dunno what to do!!! HELP!

Edit: sorry, my mistake because my copy is in spanish language and I´m playing in leyenda level, and the one for achieve the trophy is called in my game ´´Imbatible´´, so, I just got 2 in a row in the previous level, do I need 6 in a row in that one to go ´´Imbatible/legendary´´?.

The question is, we need 6 victories in superstar to activate legendary?

Yes you need 6 wins on Superstar to get to Legend.

I will help with this quote, the point is this: you need to win 2 games in each ´´sub level´´ to go through the next one, example:

Superstar:

Superstar easy x 2 wins (you drop level if you tie twice or tie and lose)

Superstar medium x 2 wins (same here)

Superstar hard x 2 wins (same)

So, try to win always! a trick is to go and simulate divisions with shitty players and let the top guys to rest that mach (you will earn some GP), and when the period of contract expires you can sell those bad players and buy anothers with your free agent.

It´s really hard, I need 5 more games to go and my team is really bad, no much black balls, f&ck...

EDIT:

TROPHY DONE after 1 month!

Edited by nachofeyer