Missing one orb on Snowy Mountain

So in my second save file, I have everything in the level except for a single orb. Watching some videos I have no idea where it could be. The only option is one of the orbs where you have to use the yellow eco to break the box HOWEVER before I unlocked the yellow eco, I was missing 13 orbs. After unlocking, I collected the 4 and 8 and am missing one. Has anyone had a glitch missing an orb or did I truly miss one? I've spent way too much time looking for this. Secondly, isn't there 2,001 orbs in the game? If I'm missing one, I should still be able to get the 2,000 orbs trophy right?

There are bang on 2000 orbs in the game, I'm not aware of another one on top of that.

I've no idea what Orb you could be missing but I'm not aware of any orbs known to glitch, if it's just a solitary orb chances are it was in a group of them and you missed it without realising, or maybe when breaking a box one of them got hidden by snow?

Yeah that was exactly my train of thought too. But like 5said, I was missing 13 orbs prior to unlocking the yellow eco which then has 4 orbs on the route and 8 in the breakable box which means I was missing one prior to unlocking it. This game is so frustrating. I guess I'll try the compound again since there were 60-something orbs there. Ugh.

Edit: on second thought, is there more than one box to break throughout the level?

Edited by GranTurismoGold

Yeah that was exactly my train of thought too. But like 5said, I was missing 13 orbs prior to unlocking the yellow eco which then has 4 orbs on the route and 8 in the breakable box which means I was missing one prior to unlocking it. This game is so frustrating. I guess I'll try the compound again since there were 60-something orbs there. Ugh.

Edit: on second thought, is there more than one box to break throughout the level?

I'm not sure, I know a box wouldn't contain just 1 orb though.

Yeah but a box is the only opportunity for an orb to fall and hide in the snow if I did miss one somewhere. My search continues. I should probably move on at the moment.

EDIT: Found it! It was on the top platform of the compound. Apparently I assumed I got them all when I got the blue eco but one didn't get collected.

This can be locked now if a mod is here.

Edited by GranTurismoGold