Hello Ladies Glitch

deviousdave

It wasn't glitched before the latest patch, at least I don't think so. Try completing a race that normally unlocks a car blueprint, if it doesn't work delete/reinstall the game without the patch and complete the race, if it still doesn't work then I don't know, maybe the trophy is glitched if you leave the mongoose for the last car.

It wasn't glitched before the latest patch, at least I don't think so. Try completing a race that normally unlocks a car blueprint, if it doesn't work delete/reinstall the game without the patch and complete the race, if it still doesn't work then I don't know, maybe the trophy is glitched if you leave the mongoose for the last car.

If you have the digital version, then you are screwed because the patches are hard coded into the game so can't be removed :(.

DAMN IT, I didn't even think about trying to do this, I just returned it today because I got it above 50% so I was just like "eh, whatever" and I would assume it probably is because the latest patch.

It really blows. It's one of the few trophies I have left. I'm maxing out my characters right now and i'm seeing this road block coming up, i'm not sure what to do. 3 more characters left and then i'm in a rut. Anyone with ANY information please come forward and message, it would be greatly appreciated!

If you've got the retail version :

I backed up my save right before starting the OP rise of bots >finished mission> car unlocked & no trophy pop.

So I went and deleted everything for fresh install minus update. Reloaded save & restarted/finished mission BAM (S)

Edited by BURNTTOAZDT

If you've got the retail version :

I backed up my save right before starting the OP rise of bots >finished mission> car unlocked & no trophy pop.

So I went and deleted everything for fresh install minus update. Reloaded save & restarted/finished mission BAM (S)

So it's confirmed that it's glitched due to the latest patch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Got this one on the dot. It is indeed officially fixed though I initially thought mine had bugged as well because of the Mongoose off-roader did not unlocked. As it turns out this is actually a mission reward specifically for Operation: Red Queen.

So anyone left anxious (like as myself) because the races did not give us the Mongoose blueprint, relax we will eventually get it later in a game - it is story related and cannot be missed.

Edited by Naps
RIP Agents of Mayhem October 2021...