Knack Medals?

leprekon666

I also had problems finding these relic boxes.

I've played chapter 3-1 more than ten times. Destroyed every box, also the blue ones.But still i couldn't find them

My advise: skip the relic challenges, and go for difficulty/time related ones.

It will save you time and frustration.

I already got the plat

Enjoyed the game more than i expected.

Only hated the medals.

I also had problems finding these relic boxes.

I've played chapter 3-1 more than ten times. Destroyed every box, also the blue ones.But still i couldn't find them

My advise: skip the relic challenges, and go for difficulty/time related ones.

It will save you time and frustration.

I already got the plat

Enjoyed the game more than i expected.

Only hated the medals.

I having a struggle on the Time Attacks and can't get past 4 Stars.

I having a struggle on the Time Attacks and can't get past 4 Stars.

I'm talking about the time related medal challenges.

Completing a chapter within 5 min etc etc.

You only need 70 medals for the plat. So you don't need to touch the relic challenges.

The relic challenges might seem easier at first. But in the end the time/score (on very hard) related challenges were much easier to deal with.

P.S. Powerpyx has a videoguide up for the time attacks

The time attacks are just trial in error. The more you try, the better you'll get. :D

Edited by ExquisiteSteez

The third is located here. finally found it. Played on normal.

Thanks a lot! Does that level have relic challenges too?

There's also a white box challenge on level 3-2 you can see where you can see a white box in the distance where the 3 rollers are but no was to get there.

Edited by leprekon666

Thanks a lot! Does that level have relic challenges too?

There's also a white box challenge on level 3-2 you can see where you can see a white box in the distance where the 3 rollers are but no was to get there.

No relic challenges on that level 2-1.

I will take a look at 3-2 today for the white box.

EDIT - Use a boomerang to get the box, :D

Edited by DirtyToneuk
Found the answer.

From the location you see the box from the distance?

Yeah smash the stuff in front to get to where the iron is in the background, then throw over a couple of boomerangs to the boxes in the distance, the normal one will smash first and the while box will roll a bit, just throw another over and you will get it. Shout it want a quick video.

Let me know if you find the Golden Beetle on that level 3-2 as well, cheers.

Yeah smash the stuff in front to get to where the iron is in the background, then throw over a couple of boomerangs to the boxes in the distance, the normal one will smash first and the while box will roll a bit, just throw another over and you will get it. Shout it want a quick video.

Let me know if you find the Golden Beetle on that level 3-2 as well, cheers.

Will do. I'll try that when I get home and I'll see if I did get the golden Beatle or not. You know how to use the scales to climb the tower? Must be blind or something as I only see the one where you pull the statue out of the ground.

Will do. I'll try that when I get home and I'll see if I did get the golden Beatle or not. You know how to use the scales to climb the tower? Must be blind or something as I only see the one where you pull the statue out of the ground.

Yeah when you get to the top of the tower, will be 2 platforms on chains, if you stay on the first one it will go to the bottom and you use the blue flower to teleport up. Instead you want to jump to the first one then shrink down and jump over to the next one, this way the 2nd platform will go all the way up if you small knack. hope that makes sense. 64 medals done now. so close to platinum.

EDIT - Just got the platinum :D

Edited by DirtyToneuk
Got all required medals.

I took a break from this game for a while because I'm having trouble with medals. I have 51/70 and am having trouble getting any more. Can anyone offer tips on what exactly gets you a high score in levels, because I feel like I'm doing pretty well and then I almost always come in under the goal. Then other times I don't think I did that well and I reach the target score. I'm playing on Very Hard for the bonus.

Another thing I'm unsure of is the crystal Knack powers, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Is there a cooldown or something?

Edited by Solid-Snake-Eyes

I was wondering if anybody that has done 3–1 have they found all relic boxes? I can't find those and I also was wondering how do you get by that level without smashing a rolling boulder . Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Hi I searched everywhere on that level for the Relic boxes but never got them all. Wish it had a percentage bar so could know how many missing, each of the boulder section has a relic after smashing all the boulders, except the first where the treasure is.

To pass the level without smashing a rolling boulder on the earlier ones just dodge them. On the later part of the level, shrink down to small knack and dodge to the left of the boulders.

I took a break from this game for a while because I'm having trouble with medals. I have 51/70 and am having trouble getting any more. Can anyone offer tips on what exactly gets you a high score in levels, because I feel like I'm doing pretty well and then I almost always come in under the goal. Then other times I don't think I did that well and I reach the target score. I'm playing on Very Hard for the bonus.

Another thing I'm unsure of is the crystal Knack powers, sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Is there a cooldown or something?

To get a high score you need to be as quick as possible and without dying, tbh I never really went for the high score on Extra hard after the first few levels, I stuck doing the other objectives like passing the level without dying on hard or extra hard, but kept it on hard, I did the time limit levels on easy as so can take loads of short cuts, also use the Blue Knack for speed, can just a lot further too.

Also look for silly medals like turning off all the laser getting the white boxes and body slamming 5 people at once to make that easy just play the Coliseum attacks a few times using Topaz Knack and pressing L1 and square to spam the swords. this way will get you loads of power up points which will make doing the other medals a lot easier, such as beating without dying.

Also in regards to cool down on the Topaz Knack sword etc you need to make sure you have some of the yellow power bar if none you can't use the swords so when fighting only hit it as you need don't just spam hitting nothing.

Hope that all helps.

Edited by DirtyToneuk

Hi I searched everywhere on that level for the Relic boxes but never got them all. Wish it had a percentage bar so could know how many missing, each of the boulder section has a relic after smashing all the boulders, except the first where the treasure is.

To pass the level without smashing a rolling boulder on the earlier ones just dodge them. On the later part of the level, shrink down to small knack and dodge to the left of the boulders.

To get a high score you need to be as quick as possible and without dying, tbh I never really went for the high score on Extra hard after the first few levels, I stuck doing the other objectives like passing the level without dying on hard or extra hard, but kept it on hard, I did the time limit levels on easy as so can take loads of short cuts, also use the Blue Knack for speed, can just a lot further too.

Also look for silly medals like turning off all the laser getting the white boxes and body slamming 5 people at once to make that easy just play the Coliseum attacks a few times using Topaz Knack and pressing L1 and square to spam the swords. this way will get you loads of power up points which will make doing the other medals a lot easier, such as beating without dying.

Also in regards to cool down on the Topaz Knack sword etc you need to make sure you have some of the yellow power bar if none you can't use the swords so when fighting only hit it as you need don't just spam hitting nothing.

Hope that all helps.

Thank you so much for the information I appreciate it. If anybody can upload a picture that shows what a damn Golden beetle looks like will be very helpful. I have no clue As to what one looks like.

Thank you so much for the information I appreciate it. If anybody can upload a picture that shows what a damn Golden beetle looks like will be very helpful. I have no clue As to what one looks like.

It will just be a golden version of the small insects that fly away quickly. you normally see them when running through stages.

On the level with the big Laser triangle that you need to destroy as soon as the level starts go to the left hand side and after you kill the 3 enemies, the lasers to the left of you. change to crystal knack and smash the the crates behind is a golden insect, not sure which one might be spider but that is for a medal. It's the same place where you need to go through a hole for treasure.

Sorry don't have the game any more to link some screenshots.

Thanks man. How many medals you got left ?

I now need 19 more. Now I know where that Beatle/spider is on the triangle level. I too have issues with the high score but now I'm just doing the ones I can get easy and then see what I have left to do score and if you know where the the white boxes on the construction site or something I only see the one white box on one of the cable lines.

Thanks to your tips I went from needing 19 medals and giving up to needing only 4 more. It's going to be tough getting another 4 but I know I can do it. The main things I've done to improve were trying to not die and trying to beat the levels as fast as possible. I still don't always meet the requirements, but I've come a long way.

If only there was info available on the location of relic energy boxes, white boxes, golden beetles this would be much easier.

I now need 19 more. Now I know where that Beatle/spider is on the triangle level. I too have issues with the high score but now I'm just doing the ones I can get easy and then see what I have left to do score and if you know where the the white boxes on the construction site or something I only see the one white box on one of the cable lines.

Sorry trying to remember the level now, if can screen shot the first white box I can try help.

Thanks to your tips I went from needing 19 medals and giving up to needing only 4 more. It's going to be tough getting another 4 but I know I can do it. The main things I've done to improve were trying to not die and trying to beat the levels as fast as possible. I still don't always meet the requirements, but I've come a long way.

If only there was info available on the location of relic energy boxes, white boxes, golden beetles this would be much easier.

I wish I made a list now of all the medals I got but wanted to get it traded for a good price.

You probably both already have these but some other really easy medals I remembered were.

Getting kills with small knack, play on easy look for a small goblin or on the levels with out a small goblin, beat an enemy down and boomerang them then finish them with small knack.

Ring the clock tower bell, when you get to top of the clock tower, after the clock hands you will see the bell, punch it for it to ring.

Dodge the Stomp of the Titan 5 times, after the chase sequence where everything is falling and you jump down you need to smash some boxes out the way as the Titan foot comes down, just dodge this move 5 times, it doesn't even matter if you get hit just dodge it 5 times, then check the medal to see if cleared. Also this level was real easy on easy to beat the time required with Blue Knack.

On the level where you drive a tank, is a medal for not killing anyone in a tank, just jump out the tank, kill everyone then jump back in to get to next location and repeat as long as no one is either run over or shot with the tank easy medal.

The target in the stadium, just get to stadium and you will see some black and white targets up high just boomerang one of them for another easy medal.

Also i honesty can't remember the number of the level but it is the 2nd time you need to find a golden beetle, you will come an area where you need to pull out something to open a door, it will be as far right as you can go and in the top right hand side of the screen you can see a bit of gold, do a body slam here to kill the beetle.

I mentioned before the medal for turning off all the lasers, that was easy one just makes sure everywhere Lucas goes you go back and check the lasers are all off, and make sure you go back outside to turn them off when you get a chance.

The medal for getting an enemy to break the status of Charlotte is easy too, just when you get to the blue/white statue of Charlotte over by a iron fence stand next to it and wait for an enemy to try to hit you in turn they will break the statue.

The level with not disturbing any land mines, just watch where you walk and make sure an enemy doesn't shoot at any of them, i had to do this one couple of times as in the last area the big brown robot thing kept shooting the last mine, so just deal with him first away from the mine.

On the level where you need to light 10 lamps with his freeze breath, play on easy and just go through the level as you go will see these lamps that personally looked like little fans to me, blow on them with ice breath to light them, is 10 through the level in total but they were not hard to see, just take your time looking for them , they are all on the floor and easy to spot.

On the level with using the scales to the climb the tower, I managed to find all relic boxes but the last one to find was really stupidly hidden in a bush on the area where the first set of scales are where you climb a broken bridge is a relic box under that bridge in a bush, I played that level a few times and laughed as I missed that one so many times, only found it when i fell of the end into the grass by accident so if you got all the ones in the small holes in the walls and the one as you climb the first part of the tower to the left hand side, check under the broken bridge on the first set of scales.

Also don't forget once you got the medal can quit the level as no need to carry on, just pause and check the medal is now ticked and then can quit.

Hopefully this will some of the ones you still need and get closer to getting the Platinum.

Edited by DirtyToneuk

Sorry trying to remember the level now, if can screen shot the first white box I can try help.

I wish I made a list now of all the medals I got but wanted to get it traded for a good price.

Also i honesty can't remember the number of the level but it is the 2nd time you need to find a golden beetle, you will come an area where you need to pull out something to open a door, it will be as far right as you can go and in the top right hand side of the screen you can see a bit of gold, do a body slam here to kill the beetle.

The level with not disturbing any land mines, just watch where you walk and make sure an enemy doesn't shoot at any of them, i had to do this one couple of times as in the last area the big brown robot thing kept shooting the last mine, so just deal with him first away from the mine.

Hopefully this will some of the ones you still need and get closer to getting the Platinum.

Thanks, the land mine ones a little tricky on a few enemies and the Beatle on is it is level in the pic? I can't find it lol

Edit: that level doesn't require you to pull something to open doors and is the second one for golden Beatle. It's the level with the white boxes and use iron to open doors

Edited by leprekon666

Thanks, the land mine ones a little tricky on a few enemies and the Beatle on is it is level in the pic? I can't find it lol

Edit: that level doesn't require you to pull something to open doors and is the second one for golden Beatle. It's the level with the white boxes and use iron to open doors

Ah sorry it not that level then it's a level where need to help lucas and the other guy on the path. You pull out out longs rocks with blue lights on them to open big rock doors. Sorry can't remember now the level. Its a level with lots of green.

Ah sorry it not that level then it's a level where need to help lucas and the other guy on the path. You pull out out longs rocks with blue lights on them to open big rock doors. Sorry can't remember now the level. Its a level with lots of green.

Is it when they say this door used to be open if so I think it's the tower level with the chains.