Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Collectibles Guide

Yea Im worried about the optional conversations as well. I missed one because it didn't pop up in chapter 4 as Nadine was in the car.

Just a follow up. The trophy does pop through chapter select if you remember which of these collectibles you missed. The chapter select tells which and how much of the lockbox, photos, conversations, and treasures you miss and you can just get the ones you haven't.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Im worried about the optional conversations as well. I missed one because it didn't pop up in chapter 4 as Nadine was in the car.

Apparently three optional conversations are highly missable. Refering to those when you reach the main sites in chapter four and when Chloe is investigating the symbols in the gates with the L3 prompt. If you don't click this means start over with chapter 4.

I'm having an issue. I have all the treasures on the treasure list, yet the checklist shows 67/68? Is this glitched or did am I missing something?

Edit: nvm. The last treasure you get, United India company coins doesn't show up on your treasure list as a ???????. It just shows up after you get it.

Edited by adrenaline78

thanks for the collectibles guide.. worked very well for me and luckily had no problems with glitches!!

thought i now would have 8 platinum trophies for Uncharted (1-3 on ps3.. 1-4 on ps4 and now lost legacy)...turns out that i only completed the game on moderate last summer and never played it anymore... i could have sworn i platinum'd the game...unless my trophies disappeared, i guess i didnt :(

now i gotta work on that when i get time!

Edited by Yeetman13

^ ya its not a hard platinum at all.. time consuming tho... i actually took a longer route to the platinum...

beat crushing first... took about 9 hours i think...

went through whole game again on explorer to get all the collectibles and and such....

did a few chapter selects to do the weapon and other things i missed..

then spent the final hour to do start to end of chapter 4 to get the way of warrior trophy and platinum..

guessing i spent about 20-22 hrs... definitely coulda chopped off a bunch of time if i paid attention to every non collectible trophy my second time through the game but i didnt...

also, dont always just look at one persons guide for beating certain trophies... i found other ppls methods much better.. especially to beat APC fight on crushing.. and to do the 15 stealth kills in a row (very easy on explorer at helicopter fight, just takes a little time)

Got all collectibles, thanks for the great guides!

Quick question guys.

After finishing the game on normal, whats the best way to select Crushing mode? chapter select or New game to get the trophy?

Thanks

I used chapter select and chose crushing when I mopped up the collectibles. Had to rewatch the finale after I had finished all the chapters on crushing to get the trophy.

Edited by HeiMaturin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...