Warframe ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Deceiver

Where the hell did you find Raknoids? Didn't see any during the bounties and ran around for about 30 mins afterwards and found nothing, funny how they were all over the place before this update...

EDIT: Just seen Deceiver has updated the guide, didn't even know about the alert level stuff.

You find trios of the small green ones in caves! Didnt know about the two other kinds either

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For anyone struggling with Ride or Die, once you get a few mods for the K Drive you can actually grind out standing just jumping in a circle and doing tricks with mashing the X button in the air. If you do it fast enough, the multiplier will not stop when you touch the ground. This takes 0 skill to do :)

You probably don't need any mods, but once you start adding a multiplier and boost height I can get max standing in 3 jumps

• 4 months later...

I'm not sure if anyone knows this but Bounty Hunter and Animal Lover are no longer glitched. Also K-Drive races give the full amount of standing now so there is no need to grind out trick points. I'm a third of the way through Rank 4 with the Ventkids and have only done races since I started back playing at the end of June. Hope this is helpful to someone!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/trophies/2092/775.jpg The 8-fold Path (S)

Survive 8 waves of Defense using only melee attacks!

You need to complete 8 waves in a row using only melee attacks with your entire team. I would recommend doing this solo or in private with friends as randoms will be using abilities and other weapons. You cannot kill anything with a primary, secondary, companion or ability (except for Excalibur’s Exalted Blade and Valkyr’s Hysteria). Exalibur and Valkyr both have ultimate abilities where they still attack using melee so this will not void the trophy. If using other frames you can still use their defensive abilities as long as they don’t kill any enemies.

First, thank you so much for updating this guide!

Second, please update the guide with the following information. 8-Fold Path isn't glitched, but very specific in how it must be done. Annoyingly, the trophy description does not explain HOW, and currently, neither does the guide. I tried the method above multiple times (using no primary or secondary weapon attacks, no companion kills, and no Warframe ability kills) but the trophy never unlocked. After three attempts, I was frustrated. What I finally had to do was UNEQUIP ALL WEAPONS EXCEPT FOR MY MELEE WEAPON. This includes unequipping a companion's weapon. It doesn't matter if you never fire with your primary or secondary weapon; if you bring them into the mission with you AT ALL, you will not unlock the trophy.

I recommend using Frost and casting Snow Globe around the cryopod, which protects the cryopod from projectiles and allows you to chase down enemies hiding behind cover. Kavats and Kubrows will kill enemies (which might void the trophy) so I didn't risk bringing one. After completing 8 waves of defense on Earth on Solo with only a melee weapon equipped, the trophy finally unlocked.

NOTE: The Plains of Eidolon map for Tomb Looter is upside down. Cetus is located on the south side of the Plains, not the north.

EDIT: For the trophy Race Ace - Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis, numerous patches have made obtaining the trophy much easier. It is now possible to see where the five Ventkid races are each day without using any glitches. If a player is standing on his/her K-Drive and holds up on the D-pad, the master map will show the locations of the five daily Ventkid races on the Orb Vallis master map. The master map will not show the names of these races, but those names can be obtained here:

http://www.framemastery.com/orb-vallis-map/

Note that a player must be standing on the K-Drive, then open the map. If a player is on foot or in the archwing and opens the map, the Ventkid races will not appear on the map.

The guide says that the linked map is updated daily. This is no longer the case. Players must check the races themselves each day.

Also, this map race locator now works with the stock K-Drive. You no longer need to buy and assemble a second K-Drive from the Ventkids. The stock K-Drive is the one you receive when completing the story quest from Eudico upon entering Orb Vallis.

The Race Ace trophy requires all 22 races to be completed (they aren't hard), but only five will spawn per day, and the order is random. Players will need to play a minimum of five days to complete all races, but due to RNG, most likely it will require more than five days to complete the trophy. Your guide does not mention this. Please update, as the game does not explain it either.

Ride or Die - Reach top standing with the Ventkids has also been patched and improved. Previously, rep could only be earned by doing tricks on the K-Drive. Now, your score gained for each race is equal to the rep earned! For example, if a player completes a race and scores 3200, 3200 rep is added to his Ventkid standing. No tricks are necessary.

To make things even better, the same race can be completed multiple times in a row until the daily rep cap is full. As an example, a player with a daily rep cap of 16000 could find a race where he consistently scores 4800. The player could race this single race 4X in a row and max out his daily Ventkid rep cap in a few minutes. This is so much better than the old way of having to grind tricks on The Pearl for an hour each day (I am not good at the tricks). The update makes it much easier for players to rank up with the Ventkids. The game does not explain this and the guide does not mention it either. Please update the guide.

Digital Extremes is horrible at explaining things. Your guide has been a huge help, as I stopped playing Warframe in 2015 and just got back into it.

Edited by poetic_justice_

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

According to the patch notes of the upcoming Steel Path update:

With this Update, we are introducing ‘The Steel Path’, a way to replay the Star Chart with all regions receiving +100 enemy levels. You will earn exclusive Emotes and Trophies by completing each region.

While it reads as if there is a trophy for every single region, I doubt this is accurate as there's a LOT of regions in the game. Most WarFrame updates are just one or two trophies, rarely as many as seven.

EDIT: False alarm, it's simply in-game decorations for your orbiter, no new PSN trophies.

Edited by TrevorReznor