Warframe ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Deceiver

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more races appeared today, so I made a new mostly funny video which includes these.

6. Skeggin' Out

7. Frost Merchant

8. Bomb The Spaceport

9. Lord Of The Board

10. Kubrodon Twist

11. Dog Line

11 out of the 22, halfway there!

Thanks for the post. Plan to work on these after a couple of energy drinks.

Please post these as you come across them. Very helpful.

I'm still trying trying to figure out how two people have the complete all races when they're not all available each ray.

Put your setting on public go to Fortuna and exit into Orb Vallis without a bounty active. Then if you get put with other players leave the squad, if one of the other players was host it should say migrating host (making you host) now all the races are active (this doesn't work if you were the host to begin with). The ones that aren't supposed to be active that day don't show on the map when you get close though so you have to find the NPC.

Put your setting on public go to Fortuna and exit into Orb Vallis without a bounty active. Then if you get put with other players leave the squad, if one of the other players was host it should say migrating host (making you host) now all the races are active (this doesn't work if you were the host to begin with). The ones that aren't supposed to be active that day don't show on the map when you get close though so you have to find the NPC.

Can confirm, although for me I didn't even have a NPC... just a floating leaderboard and start race banner.

Interesting, I did not know about that trick, I will give it a try later because I'm still missing 6 races!

Thanks for the post. Plan to work on these after a couple of energy drinks.

Please post these as you come across them. Very helpful.

Thanks kfree7!

Here's the latest video I made, has the following races:

12. Fortuna's Folley

13. Puffin' Pastures

14. Roky's Roll

15. Mumsie Dadsie

16. Meat And Greet

Looking to wrap things up in the next one.

• 2 weeks later...

This worked like a charm, did all races in one session.

This 1.000.000 meters are going to take forever tho, I'm finished with caves and races and have just hit 100.000. :eek:

This worked like a charm, did all races in one session.

This 1.000.000 meters are going to take forever tho, I'm finished with caves and races and have just hit 100.000. :eek:

You can rubberband L3 and simply boost along the edges if you want to grind it out.

Basically, all you have to do is turn when necessary, then steering the board parallel to the edge of the map and repeat.

When you reach max rank you can choose the mod which gives an extra 30% boosting speed, enabling you to grind out the last remaining meters a bit faster.

For me that's the preferred way as I don't like using the board whilst doing bounties, considering how the archwing is so much faster and also more versatile since it's airborne.

Finally got all the races legit to upload it on video. I did try the glitch but for some reason couldn't get it to work on two of the races. :think:

Anyway, I'll show you how I almost fail these :dance:

17. Shaving Nef

18. River Run

19. Anyo's Ointment

20. Taxman's Curve

21. Pobber's Drop

22. Breakdown or Bust

Edited by hypersk
Corrected list

• 5 weeks later...

It's weird that they didn't add Stay Frosty (Fall in coolant on Orb Vallis from 275 meters while on a K-Drive) nor Animal Lover (Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis) in this update.

Those 2 were announced as coming to PS4 along Airborne Exterminator and Bounty Hunter, I wonder if those are going to be added on a future update or were forgotten all along. :think:

It's weird that they didn't add Stay Frosty (Fall in coolant on Orb Vallis from 275 meters while on a K-Drive) nor Animal Lover (Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis) in this update.

Those 2 were announced as coming to PS4 along Airborne Exterminator and Bounty Hunter, I wonder if those are going to be added on a future update or were forgotten all along. :think:

NEW CHALLENGES:

The following Challenges are a continuation of the original list launched with Fortuna: Update 24.0!

Bounty Hunter: Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in the Orb Vallis.

Airborne Exterminator: Destroy 10 Raknoids in Orb Vallis while airborne.

"Stay Frosty" and "Animal Lover" will be coming in a future update!

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1056739-ps4-fortuna-the-profit-taker-update-2429-launching-jan-29th/

Why th isn't there a trophy for killing spider mom?

Anyway, New trophies were super easy, took a little under 45 mins.

Where the hell did you find Raknoids? Didn't see any during the bounties and ran around for about 30 mins afterwards and found nothing, funny how they were all over the place before this update...

EDIT: Just seen Deceiver has updated the guide, didn't even know about the alert level stuff.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

Where the hell did you find Raknoids? Didn't see any during the bounties and ran around for about 30 mins afterwards and found nothing, funny how they were all over the place before this update...

I raised the threat level at the Temple of Profit to 4 then just camped around until enough spawned for me. Didn't take very long also got a solid chunk of torids.