Warframe ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

Deceiver

So I need to pour focus in to the nodes AND the pool as well to get the trophy?

I can't remember what the base is and it might need different amounts based on the school you started with. I would unlock each node then if you need to increase the pool increase it after.

Edited by Deceiver

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the patches/fixes, the trophy was supposed to pop just by unlocking each one of the ability nodes in the tree, not by having all the abilities turned on at the same time.

However, it glitched for me and I had to wait until it was fixed to pop it manually by activating/deactivating nodes on the tree and confirming.

You can try going for unlocking all the abilities first, and if it doesn't pop when you unlock the last one, you can farm more focus to expand the pool, then try to activate them all at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...

100% done! :D

After unlocking the last node I had to deactivate and reactivate the nodes I had previously unlocked for the trophy to pop. Also I didn't need to activate the final node (by increasing the pool). Just unlocking it and then reactivating the others was enough.

Also Sorties are a great source of shitloads of Focus XP.

Edited by AshtimusPrime

Either find a Dargyn or start a bounty and hope for the Drone Retrieval, kill the pilots that spawn then do a lap around the map. Only took me a lap for the trophy.

Yeah it's a piece of piss. I flew around with the Archwing and when I saw a Dargyn in the air I hijacked it and did a lap. Took only a minute or two to get back to 100%. Phew!

Think I just found a way to easily unlock the Sleds of Sunshine trophy. (sorry if this has been posted before).

My team and I had just finished a bounty and the three others had gone to extraction. I was lagging behind (mining for ore lol). Just as the extraction timer ended i was mid slide and I popped up in the extraction zone with the others AND the trophy popped.

SO, just be the asshole that don't go to extraction and let the others wait for a full minute and make sure you are over 500 meters from the gate. Go into a slide as the timer ends and you should get the trophy (if you're as lucky as me :p)

• 2 months later...

The Fortuna Expansion is coming to PS4 on December 10, and it seems the devs are adding a few more trophies with it.

PS4 FORTUNA UPDATE 24 (Coming Dec 10th!) - PS4 Announcements - Warframe Forums

The following challenges are coming!

[Gold Trophy] Ride or Die - Reach top standing with Ventkids.

[Gold Trophy] Money Can’t Buy Happiness - Reach top standing with Solaris United.

Moa Money, Moa Problems - Acquire a Moa Companion.

K-Driven - Ride 1,000,000 meters on a K-Drive.

Hang Tenno - Make a 50 meter jump on a K-Drive.

Vallis Spelunker - Explore all of the caves in Orb Vallis.

Race Ace - Complete all of the K-Drive races in Orb Vallis.

The remaining challenges; Bounty Hunter, Airborne Exterminator, Stay Frosty, and Animal Lover will be coming in a future update!

Well, I hope reaching max rank with these new factions isn't a bad grind, I just got it done with the Ostron last month and I'm still missing one rank with The Quills on Cetus, granted I don't play every day...

While some of the others may come naturally, for Vallis Spelunker we'll certainly need a map/guide.

Also I'd recommend doing the races for Race Ace as soon as possible, because DE announced that these first "beta" races come with no risk because they are still gonna be tested and it's gonna suck if players lose credits because of bugs/glitches. However when the racing system is deemed stable, you're gonna have to bet credits before playing the race, and will risk losing them if you do bad.

For the other announced challenges/trophies I took a look on the Steam achievments list for this game:

Steam Community Warframe Achievements

Bounty Hunter

Complete 6 Bounties within 60 minutes while in Orb Vallis

Airborne Exterminator

Destroy 10 Raknoids in Orb Vallis while airborn

Stay Frosty

Fall in coolant on Orb Vallis from 275 meters while on a K-Drive

Animal Lover

Complete 10 perfect Conservation captures in Orb Vallis

Like trophies from past updates, these are unlikely to be retroactive, but we could tackle on these challenges to create strategies for these future trophies.

What are your thoughts?

Will be a bit until I have the guide updated due to the Christmas season, luckily they are very straightforward but are just grindy.
Any clue where all the races are?

From what I understand it's best to try to get these done as quickly as possible since in time it'll require credits to participate in.

And yeah, I'm highly disappointed that they put two trophies as max standing. Unnecessary grinds IMO.

Any clue where all the races are?

From what I understand it's best to try to get these done as quickly as possible since in time it'll require credits to participate in.

And yeah, I'm highly disappointed that they put two trophies as max standing. Unnecessary grinds IMO.

I found this map from the PC version, credits to Frame_Mastery from the Warframe forums.

Orb Vallis Map (High Res) - Caves, Fishing, Toroids, Mining, K-Drive Races Marked

However, I found something unexpected, when you go to the bigger version of the map you can se the following legend at the bottom:

2 K-Drive races currently active on the Orb Vallis (PC Only) – Go race them! Updated once daily, usually by 2:00 UTC. Current Update: Dec. 11th, 2018

3 K-Drive races that aren’t currently active on Orb Vallis. If you’ve seen this map before and are curious where the unconfirmed locations went, we were able to confirm all of them thanks to a weird bug that let us see the NPC at the spots despite it being inactive (we couldn’t interact with NPC or participate in race and no icon was on map, but otherwise Boon was there and we saw names of all races on map).

Probably this means that Races are still being added? Or maybe these become active/inactive on a daily basis...

Also, saying PC only would probably mean there's a difference with consoles, like the Tenno Relay locations.

I just downloaded the update and haven't had time to play, but I will certainly try to get my skateboard today and search for the races using the map. I'll confirm my findings here.

Edited by hypersk
Forgot something

All the races aren't available yet or they rotate daily. I'm not 100% sure which, I've checked some of the spots where it says they are but they are not there.

EDIT: Guide updated, the only one I am iffy on is the K-Drive races and whether they change daily or if not all of them are in the game yet or not.

Edited by Deceiver

All the races aren't available yet or they rotate daily. I'm not 100% sure which, I've checked some of the spots where it says they are but they are not there.

EDIT: Guide updated, the only one I am iffy on is the K-Drive races and whether they change daily or if not all of them are in the game yet or not.

Great job my friend. Really appreciate your effort for the site.

Getting to work on it today. Excited about it.

Edited by kfree7

I did some racing last night and there are a couple of things to note:

First, I used the maps and only found 5 of the 22 races. After I was done, I visited Fortuna and came back again to Orb Vallis to reload the map, found the exact same 5 races. I will go back to the game tonight after the daily reset to see if these get rotated or something.

Second, the races themselves are not as bad as I thought. I suck at racing games and still need to learn how to use the K-Drive but I still finished every one.

You can watch me on the video below, it's not intended as a guide, but more a laugh since I fail the jumps, keep bumping into stuff, fall from my K-Drive and even miss lots of checkpoints :banana:

The races I completed on the video are:

1. Grinding The Void
  2. Deathgrip
  3. Sky-Eye
  4. The Hard Way
  5. Catalyst

Edited by hypersk
URL format

Well, today I only found 2 new ones:

• Skeggin' Out
  • Frost Merchant

Also recorded my runs for the LOL's since I accidentally got off my K-Drive on the first one, and bumped into a rock and fell into the icy water on the second one, and still completed both! :dance:

But I'll upload them until I get more footage from different races :whistle:

Edit: I wonder if the race XP is glitched... As far as I know, I should be getting more than 2k standing from every completed race (I even see those numbers popup on the screen), but I'm only getting standing from doing jumps and flips from my board... Anyone noticed the same thing?

Edited by hypersk
XP from races