Linking game guides from different regions

BEER MONSTER

I'm going to use Unit 13 as an example but there are several other games this also applies to, on the site when you click on the EU version there is no Trophy Guide available, to view the guide you have to use the NA version, when I'm a playing a game I quite often like to have the trophy guide open in front of me for reference, and as I select the game I'm playing from my checklist it defaults to the EU version. Is there no way to link the guides that they show on all the different regional versions?

I'm going to use Unit 13 as an example but there are several other games this also applies to, on the site when you click on the EU version there is no Trophy Guide available, to view the guide you have to use the NA version, when I'm a playing a game I quite often like to have the trophy guide open in front of me for reference, and as I select the game I'm playing from my checklist it defaults to the EU version. Is there no way to link the guides that they show on all the different regional versions?

We can yeah, we normally don't though as it's not worth the extra effort most times. Though if someone asks us, we normally will. If someone else doesn't do it, I'll load it tomorrow.

We can yeah, we normally don't though as it's not worth the extra effort most times. Though if someone asks us, we normally will. If someone else doesn't do it, I'll load it tomorrow.

This^

We don't multi-load Guides, unless they're cross-platform e.g. PS3 and PS4 but we do sometimes add links to the Multi-Region lists if the EU/US Guide also applies to the others :).

We don't multi-load Guides, unless they're cross-platform e.g. PS3 and PS4 but we do sometimes add links to the Multi-Region lists if the EU/US Guide also applies to the others :).

Ok cool, sorry wasn't trying to make more work for people, just thought it would be an idea :)