Xander45

Platinum Difficulty Rating  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Platinum Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Managed to obtain the platinum a couple of weeks ago, and as someone who never played the original, it took me quite a while to familiarize myself with the game mechanics and to really wrap my head around what was going on.

The game, and subsequently the platinum, is as difficult as you make it. If you upgrade your Patapons by farming materials early game you're essentially going to breeze through it without too much resistance. Alternatively, if you choose to merely have the most basic of Patapons then expect the game to challenge you at various points, particularly towards the middle to latter stages.

Arguably the most difficult and time consuming trophy on offer here is "Divine Collection" which requires you to obtain nine divine items. An easy way to achieve this though is to farm mithril off the final boss. He's usually good for at least one per fight, but sometimes you'll get lucky and he'll double up and drop two. If he doesn't drop any, ensure you back up your save and try again.

Ultimately, it was probably a 5/10 platinum.