Resident Evil 2 - General Questions

csboi1337

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious if the infinite ammo cheat will be included in this game. Or if they will allow some way to obtain it.

Infinite ammo is a running theme in these games. I would say yes.

What I want to know is if they will remix the music and release it.

Just for the safe room theme, which I find catchy.

[ame]

[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
I would expect so, Its a new game not a remaster even though RE0 remaster had costume DLC.

I guess we shall find out. Definitely picking up the Pre-order bonus (that has all the costumes)

I wish they would have included the (gang member Leon) the tank top and holds his pistol sideways lol, I loved that outfit in the original :D

But I am super excited for the Elza Walker costume for Claire

Yes they should keep that 6 shooter pistol.

Really instead of Brad only appearing on Normal mode under the set conditions, This time round he should be there anyway.

But a 'one tough zombie/Crimsonhead' takes more bullets to put down and walks faster. He is however avoidable should the player not want to risk themselves, And you can return at anytime to put him down to search the body for the key.

Yes they should keep that 6 shooter pistol.

Really instead of Brad only appearing on Normal mode under the set conditions, This time round he should be there anyway.

But a 'one tough zombie/Crimsonhead' takes more bullets to put down and walks faster. He is however avoidable should the player not want to risk themselves, And you can return at anytime to put him down to search the body for the key.

yea given the costumes are pre order bonuses I don't know if they will have a special outfits key. With that being said I think I need to boot up RE2 again on my PS3 :D

Didn't search the other thread so I ask them questions in here:

1. Will this be an exclusive title or for both platforms and steam?

2. As we can see from the E3 gameplay, going into the inventory clearly freezes the game. So I wonder if they will keep that in the complete game or will they do the same as in RE7 and other previous games where the game keeps running even though you are browsing your inventory?

(Funny that noboy asked that during the E3 presentation.)

• 3 weeks later...
Didn't search the other thread so I ask them questions in here:

1. Will this be an exclusive title or for both platforms and steam?

2. As we can see from the E3 gameplay, going into the inventory clearly freezes the game. So I wonder if they will keep that in the complete game or will they do the same as in RE7 and other previous games where the game keeps running even though you are browsing your inventory?

(Funny that noboy asked that during the E3 presentation.)

1. It will be on PS4, Xbox One and Steam, no Switch version but i expect there to be a cloud version on Switch similar to what they did to RE7.

2. Going into the inventory stops the game, but as of the E3 demo, you can't reload weapons in the inventory, it must be done in real time with the animation. (unlike the original game on the PS1)

I see this forum no longer lists this as RE2 Remake anymore. When did this happen?

The official name they're giving is Resident Evil 2, it was changed after E3 probably.

• 2 weeks later...
quick question: should i have played RE1 before playing RE2 to understand whats going on?

i only played RE4-7.

I mean if you really want to know the backstory you are going to want to play RE0 and then RE1...

RE2 introduced Leon and Claire to the series so it is a new storyline from that aspect but if you have played the others you know what connection Claire has.

I would encourage you to play RE0 and 1 before RE2. You will get a true feel of the RE series and what it was before they started introducing all these other viruses.

The is an RE0 and 1 bundle you can get for I think $20

Personally ill be dusting off my PS3 to play the original RE2 before release

Edited by csboi1337

Personally ill be dusting off my PS3 to play the original RE2 before release

I can't go back. No trophies to give that extra incentive.

One of my main questions, and i'm being serious is will Leon say 'A.....daaaaaaaaa' like in that infamous part towards the end. To this day, i cringe over that!

Another is can there be a way to get Capcom to release this earlier than planned?

I can't go back. No trophies to give that extra incentive.

One of my main questions, and i'm being serious is will Leon say 'A.....daaaaaaaaa' like in that infamous part towards the end. To this day, i cringe over that!

Another is can there be a way to get Capcom to release this earlier than planned?

I believe the dialogue was redone so unfortunately we won't get those cheesey lines lol.

I can get through RE2 in about an hour so the only incentive I need is nostalgia. :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
original music soundtrack can only be obtain if I order deluxe edition?

I Heard it could be through Microtransaction also. I may be wrong as I dont have the game yet.. still 3h :(

Edit; If we could have that. would it change the game some? I meant gameplay. It seems like this game has more sound of zombies and Mr X damn creepy footsteps.. RIP save room Music :p

Edited by Whitesnake