Pulled From PSN Already

Gage

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a thread at the top of /r/ps4 about it and Jim Sterling's video, probably.

This guy has some legit arguments. I don't mind having games with short/easy plats once in a while but this is beyond stupid. It's directly advertising that you can buy trophies.

Sony should have at least minimal standards when it comes to accepting to sell a game.

If they let ppl publish game like this, we'll end up drowning good games with all this shit.

I expect it will only last a while though. When ppl will have spent enough money on trophies to render them completely obsolete, cash grabbers will turn to something else... but meanwhile we have to hope it doesn't get there.

But there is a "game" here. How is this worse than My Name is Mayo? Or really my go to is Linger in Shadows from PS3. It wasn't a game - it was a tech demo with trophies.

My Name is Mayo at least had a certain amount of charm and humor put into it. And it was competently coded with a high level of polish for what it was.

This just smacks of zero effort put into it at all, and is so blatantly just a cash grab and advertising tool for the 'devs'. The intent and amount of fucks given behind it is completely different between the two.

Sure, I guess. But that's up to personal opinion, isn't it? That's saying that Sony should be only allowing "good" games on their store, which they definitely don't.

In a perfect world, yes they should only be allowing "good" games on the store, and people wouldn't make stupid cash grabs like this to con people out of money.

1KTR isn't a game, there's no effort in it. It's very obviously made as a way to get easy money from people. The "developer" couldn't even put enough effort in to make the puzzle scrambling random. There's no game because the solution is the same absolutely every time. There's no "puzzle" to this puzzle game.

Sure, I guess. But that's up to personal opinion, isn't it? That's saying that Sony should be only allowing "good" games on their store, which they definitely don't.

Exactly. I have the plat on Mayo, but even if it has humor, it's not really a game. You just press a single button 1000-10000 times IIRC? It's funny they seem they justify Mayo with that, but if that would be the case, then we need more Mayo-clones to be on the store. After all, some of userbase seem to justify pretty good just because it has humor on it. Being good is not important :think: