Pulled From PSN Already

Gage

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

promises worlds fastest platinum trophy unlock

In North America yesterday, a new game called ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated launched for PlayStation 4, priced at $0.98 USD (the regular price is $2.99 USD, but it’s on sale until September 26). The official description then claims that it has the world’s fastest Platinum Trophy unlock:

How would you like to win a platinum trophy in just one hour? How’s the idea of 1000 4k images grab ya? Art thou ready to platinum up? ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated – the world’s fastest platinum trophy game.

As Exophase shows, ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated includes 22 Trophies in total: 1 Platinum, 7 Gold, and 14 Silver. To unlock 10 Silver Trophies, you just have to start 10 puzzles, and most of the other Trophies are simply unlocked by finishing puzzles.

According to the Trophy Guide on PlayStation Trophies, getting the Platinum requires less than 20 minutes and there are three missable Trophies if you aren’t careful: “First Break, Close One, and Record Hunter are missable if you somehow get amazing, unbeatable times for all the puzzle difficulties on the first try.” First Break and Record Hunter ask you to improve your best time, while Close One asks you to improve your best result by one or less second.

PlayStation Trophies adds that ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated is “a slide puzzle game with 1,000 stock images that are randomly cycled through. That’s literally it.”

The file size for ★★★★★ 1000 Top Rated is over 1.1GB.

Do you think Sony should be granting Platinum Trophies to games like these?

It's hypocritical for Sony to pull this, yet leave drek like Life of Black Tiger and that awful Deer Simulator on the Store.

It's not, because they didn't pull this just for the game being shitty.

Whichever way you slice it, Sony are being douchebags about this whole thing and have given the world's lamest excuse for why they pulled it.

Here's the latest on this matter :mad:: http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/07/04/worlds-fastest-platinum-trophy-game-dev-worked-sony-months-meet-every-standard/ You're not going to convince me that Sony didn't know beforehand what the game was going to be called or what the ad campaign would be like.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

Life of Black Tiger isn't available on NA store, Deer Simulator is though. Never seen/heard of that one though :p

Life of Black Tiger is in the US store or at least it is in the web version: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/life-of-black-tiger/cid=UP1747-CUSA07311_00-BLACKTIGER000001

I believe a few VN's can be done in the same amount of time and anything that can be auto-popped as well. Sound Shapes will be forever my fastest (P) :o

Well yeah, mine too. But we had to actually play through it once normally before that auto-popping. So I'm not sure it's an entirely fair comparison.

What is the quickest platinum? If you followed the guide you could get this one done in around 4 minutes or less.

The Korean version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive. The developers fucked up and left the debug menu in, so you could just use that to pop all of the trophies in under a minute. Not sure if it's patched since I sold it after I got the plat, but since it's a Vita game, you can always just run it unpatched if it was fixed.

No, I assume it was pulled because it was basically a scam that the dev made to sell a shitty tile slide puzzle based off it being an easy plat. I think it would have been pulled within a week or two regardless, but this got a whole lot more negative attention due to how blatant it was so got pulled a lot faster than normal.

Well, I didn't play it, but a game is a game. No matter how simple it may be.

Besides, like I mention I didn't play it so I do not know if it has problems or not, but there are a lot of games out there being sold at full retail price and are full of glitches, bugs, etc.

And well, there are a lot other games with less than one hour platinum/achievements and are still on sale. This game's only problem IMO was that they promoted the easy platinum. I mean, I don't recall Mayo receiving negative stuff from players. I never even heard of that game until a few weeks ago and that game has been for so long while this game was released this game and already got a lot negative attention.

Well, I didn't play it, but a game is a game. No matter how simple it may be.

Besides, like I mention I didn't play it so I do not know if it has problems or not, but there are a lot of games out there being sold at full retail price and are full of glitches, bugs, etc.

And well, there are a lot other games with less than one hour platinum/achievements and are still on sale. This game's only problem IMO was that they promoted the easy platinum. I mean, I don't recall Mayo receiving negative stuff from players. I never even heard of that game until a few weeks ago and that game has been for so long while this game was released this game and already got a lot negative attention.

Well the thing is it's not a game.. Not to me at least. The dev could clearly make the puzzles random at least.

There are not many games that can be finished in one hour. Just people have a choice to earn trophies fast (e.g. skipping text).

Im Mayo could be one of a kind but I am not sure I would be thrilled if psn gets dominated by trophy boosters from the steam. :o