Pulled From PSN Already

Gage

See title. Not that I didn't really expect it to happen, but I didn't expect within a day. About an hour ago you could still search the game and it would show in results but then display an error page if you selected it, but now it's completely gone.

If you already bought the game you can still play it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See title. Not that I didn't really expect it to happen, but I didn't expect within a day. About an hour ago you could still search the game and it would show in results but then display an error page if you selected it, but now it's completely gone.

If you already bought the game you can still play it.

What you mean? I just purchased it hours ago but I wanted to download it on the console when I get home... so should be gone by then? Am I going to lose those .98 cts?? :p

What you mean? I just purchased it hours ago but I wanted to download it on the console when I get home... so should be gone by then? Am I going to lose those .98 cts?? :p

No you'll still have it, they won't have removed it from your purchases. Just nobody else can buy it now.

Anyone know the reasons this was removed so soon?

How did it even manage to get as far as being put on the store and being removed almost straight away.

Got too much attention because the idiot who made it way over reached with the "ez plat" thing. If they basically just said "it's a puzzle game with 4k images" they wouldn't have got nearly as much negative attention.

Anyone know the reasons this was removed so soon?

How did it even manage to get as far as being put on the store and being removed almost straight away.

Is the game getting a patch? Is that a reason to remove it from psnstore?

So the negative feedback from users is what had this taken down from the store?

That seems a little obnoxious... It's still a game no?

No, I assume it was pulled because it was basically a scam that the dev made to sell a shitty tile slide puzzle based off it being an easy plat. I think it would have been pulled within a week or two regardless, but this got a whole lot more negative attention due to how blatant it was so got pulled a lot faster than normal.

I guess I'd have to see Sony's terms and agreements regarding content submission... That being said, I assume you can't just blindly submit a game without at least a concept being greenlit or some sort of previous oversight by Sony or some sort of community elected by Sony.

... I don't know... Still somewhat off-putting. It doesn't really affect me, and I did not have intentions of purchasing this anytime soon, so I guess I don't really care all that much - just odd.

No thought went into the game, just tried to make a quick buck.

Sounds like half the AAA titles launching these days. :rolleyes:

I guess I'd have to see Sony's terms and agreements regarding content submission... That being said, I assume you can't just blindly submit a game without at least a concept being greenlit or some sort of previous oversight by Sony or some sort of community elected by Sony.

I think they've got incredibly lax with what they are doing, seeing as last year they allowed a game on the store that had outright stolen assets in it (along with it being borderline unplayable), then this year allowed the same person to put another game on the store which while not made entirely of stolen assets this time still is near unplayable.

But yeah they apparently only pulled it due to the name, so who knows at this point.

That's just an...odd decision. Like others have said, what makes this different from My Name is Mayo? I guess I can see how yeah the name could be changed. But PSN has tons of crazy name games. And it had to be approved to be put up in the first place. Seems kinda shady.

But oh well. Bought it this morning and just got my plat!