Multiplayer Speed Grind Advice

OK - I picked this back up to finish this game on Vita and wanted to get the online out of the way before resuming the single player story.

It doesn't matter what side you choose, I chose Assassins and thought I made a mistake. Then I spent about thirty minutes trying to figure out what to do. Once I realized it and found a rhythm I reached level 15 in about 2.5 hours. Ignore the globe and routes, don't even try to understand it - a waste of time.

My advice if you're playing on the Vita:

• Choose a side, doesn't matter.
  • Choose a home base, I chose New York.
  • Select your home base and then choose the crossed swords icon.
  • Select the first player card - you'll waste time scrolling through them - continue to choose the first player even after leveling them up to 10.
  • Then choose the sword icon to advance to selecting your opponent.
  • Next always choose the opponent at the far right and then choose the crossed swords icon at the bottom right to begin fighting - you never lose these fights.
  • Immediately after the fight begins - spam the screen where the fight animation takes place and continue to do so until you return to New York. This spamming is where you're going to save a LOT of time.
  • Rinse and repeat.
  • After 100 of these fights you'll unlock the Fighter trophy.
  • After your player levels out at 10 - you should have plenty of other fighters to begin sending them all at once except the player you've been fighting with to the economic area in Canada and after 30 of these you'll earn the Power Master trophy. If you send all your fighters on an economic mission you'll tie up at least one to continue fighting in New York, so don't - don't ever send the first player card out, you'll waste time scrolling to an available one.
  • Then, just continue fighting in New York with the same level 10 player until the Completionist trophy pops.
  • Then never play this asinine garbage multiplayer again.

EDIT - To add stats picture.

TUJZJRZ.jpg 

Edited by Slamma

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...

:facepalm: I forgot about this thread when I was researching the game.

It took me over 4 hours. This should definitely be linked/placed into the trophy guide. The guide writer showed that it took them 9 hours! I read on Gamefaqs and other places that it took around 6-8 hours. This method is definitely a time saver. Luckily I was playing and watching TV at the same time so it wasn't that bad.

Major kudos to you Muthafodder! :thumbsup:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...