On the US Store Now

MaddisonNicoleG

With glitched trophies, it seems.

EDIT: Just seen that user has now updated their post.

I did have one issue where I unlocked the trophies for "improve you best time by one or less seconds" and "improve your best time for 2 times" before I unlocked the trophy for "improve your best result for the first time", so they are a bit off, but I didn't have any issues unlocking the (P)

I did have one issue where I unlocked the trophies for "improve you best time by one or less seconds" and "improve your best time for 2 times" before I unlocked the trophy for "improve your best result for the first time", so they are a bit off, but I didn't have any issues unlocking the (P)

I'll probably wait till it goes on sale then :)

EDIT: Just seen the price. Bought it immediately :p

Edited by Combatting

Same here. Beat my best time by one or less seconds, then beat my new best time for the "improve your best time for 2 times" and then I immediately beat my new best time for the "improve for first time" trophy.

So I don't know if you have to beat your best time immediately the next round or if the order of the trophies is just weird.