"Kleptomania" glitched on me

naif1987

I currently have 35/36 trophies. When I checked turns out I am missing the golden trophy on the window. It meant I needed to finish all the bike races in order to obtain this trophy. However I've actually finished all the races including the last one in the school which unlocks once you've finished all the other races in the town.

Still no trophy!

I think I might have glitched the trophy thinking back about it. I saw someone posting about finishing the bike races with the go-kart . I didn't know you can do that until I've unlocked the final race. So I did it with the go-kart but I think unfortunately I've glitched the trophy that way .

is there something I am missing here? Any suggestions?

The last race has the title of "Bullworth Academy bike Race 1"

Is there a second race?

Edited by naif1987

Turns out the trophy was not glitched

there is a mistake in the guide here

"Bullworth Academy: 1 race total. This is the final bike race, unlocked after winning all other bike races. It is located in school car park near the school bus."

I actually didn't finish all the races and this race still unlocked for me which made me assume that I have already finished all the other races.

I went back and finished the rest of the races and got my last trophy.

Edited by naif1987

• 3 weeks later...
Turns out the trophy was not glitched

there is a mistake in the guide here

"Bullworth Academy: 1 race total. This is the final bike race, unlocked after winning all other bike races. It is located in school car park near the school bus."

I actually didn't finish all the races and this race still unlocked for me which made me assume that I have already finished all the other races.

I went back and finished the rest of the races and got my last trophy.

I have the trophy but the stats are saying I've completed 14/15 races. I've checked all the races and I've completed them, so how many races are there in the school parking lot? Because I'm confused.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I was stuck at 35/36 for a few minutes. Going into the boys dorm however, unlocked the trophy.

Also, be aware that the Smash it Up mission isn't required to complete the game, and it's only available at night, meaning it may look like you've done everything, when you havn't.

Edited by simonp92

• 2 years later...
On 7/6/2020 at 7:50 AM, simonp92 said:

I was stuck at 35/36 for a few minutes. Going into the boys dorm however, unlocked the trophy.

Also, be aware that the Smash it Up mission isn't required to complete the game, and it's only available at night, meaning it may look like you've done everything, when you havn't.

So I finished the entire game without doing that mission. Do you know if it's possible to do it in chapter 6 or did I screw myself and half to restart the game... because I've never been smart enough to do multiple saves lol