not much difficulty info on this game...

shathe

there's one person who rates it a 2/10, and a discussion on coop vs. solo (which includes a couple of "it's easy" comments) but i've also heard about patches making it much more difficult than it once was. any new info on either of these fronts (difficulty/patches)? seems to be a very short game. looks like ps3 is really getting the short end lately on psplus... :(

I'm interested also in the increase of difficulty. One of the last plus games, Under Night Exe (something like that lol), raised from its original 2/10 in difficulty to easily 5 or even 6/10 due to the patches of the last version, with some combo challenges being absolutely newbie crushing for the people that don't play fighting games often.

I enjoy difficulty with a really good game (souls, bloodborne) but not average games... and I don't know if this game would entertain me if it's too hard, for instance I hate procedural maps and I see it uses that. Finished the 100% of Don't starve though, and that game uses procedural maps, but omg the game is so fine.

well. i was trying to do starwhal. and the crappy physics and controls were such absolute shit i platted about 4 challenges and the damned game started crashing every 10th try or so. what a crap game... most people here rank it as a 5 or 6, but the plat on psnprofiles is 0.3% or something stupid like that! i'm really starting not to trust difficulty info on this site. i know it's subjective, but i've kind of noticed a trend lately where games are ranked "average" difficulty (4-6), and then you go look at completion rates somewhere and it's like 3% or something.