Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

KillingJoke04

As these online matches are a joke to find I just want to boost through there ranked match and quick match,

I'm from Australia.

Add: DangleBerrries

Leave Tekken 7 in the description so I know ��

I'll add you tonight if you're still up for it. I'm Aussie too and I can only find player match, need ranked and tournament trophies though.

PSN - Kcrack_kBm

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Psn ID GREYFOX-X

TIME ZONE UK. GMT.

TROPHY, "I DID IT ,WIN ONE BATTLE IN A TOURNAMENT

OK (sorry for caps) NEED AT LEAST ONE PLAYER THAT WANTs TO GET THIS TROPHY OUT THE WAY OUT THE WAY IM MAINLY DOING IT FOR A FRIEND (BUT THOUGHT MAY AS WELL DO IT MYSELF)

AS SUCH HE ONLY CAN COME ON 12PM GMT ARMT NIGHT SO IF ANYONE WANTS TO OR CAN HELP TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT TO GET THIS TOURNAMENT TROPHY OUT OF THR WAY, COULD YOU PLEASE ADD ME GREYFOX-X AND JUST WRITE TEKKEN BOOST IN THE MESSAGE BOX SO I KNOW WHERE ITS FROM .

SO THATS 7TH OF JUNE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT

MANY THANKS.

looking for tournament trophy

psn: faisal999555 gmt +6

faisal999555.png

http://psntl.com/cards/faisal999555.png

Sweet can you make midnight tonight if everyone turns up AND says for the other ppl till we all have it we will all turn up at midnight and get it you want to add me on psn so I can invite you it's

GREYFOX-X

Bought this game 4 days ago and haven't been able to connect to a single online game since then. Looking to boost the win trophies for ranked, quick play, and tournament. Not worried about the play 10 online game one yet. I am willing to lose also if someone else needs boosting.

PSN is NspArX. I'll be on around 10 pm ET

Yeah there's a problem with matches ATM they are working on it basically ranked isn't working barley at all player matches are if you invite your friends and tournaments work just fine we are expecting a patch to fix this any day now ,it's really rubbish ranked matches being busy in a fighting game ATM butvutvus what it is so we just have to play the waiting game..

So please don't panic it's ok

We are boosting a tournament win for anyone that wants it at 12 p.m. GMT if you want in please add me

GREYFOX-X

How do you boost ranked?

Pre-update, you had to rely on Match List. Don't know how it works with the new update, but I had heard they were preventing you from seeing the player names and characters used to prevent people who actually give a shit about ranked from consistently ducking out of tough opponents, so that may have nuked the ability to actually boost it. Haven't been on yet, so I don't know if it's still boostable, but that's the gist I got from the way they were reworking ranked match ups.

Pre-update, you had to rely on Match List. Don't know how it works with the new update, but I had heard they were preventing you from seeing the player names and characters used to prevent people who actually give a shit about ranked from consistently ducking out of tough opponents, so that may have nuked the ability to actually boost it. Haven't been on yet, so I don't know if it's still boostable, but that's the gist I got from the way they were reworking ranked match ups.

Yeah, they removed lists from Ranked matches. It's random now, I don't think it's boostable anymore. It does give you the option to set who you're matched up with only 2 ranks/wins above you, increases the chances you'll get matched with people who are around as good as you.

Hi

Psn ID: Aadil_A

Trophies: player match and tournament match wins

Time zone: in the uk

I'm going to be available most nights over the weekend, or just send me a message on psn because I have the app on my phone and I'll get online :)

I'm GMT and around today for the next few hours if people want to do the tournament one. I'm either finding very, very good players or getting some serious lag. Last one I need. Goes without saying but happy to do 2/3 tournaments to help out.

edit: scrap that, had one attempt after posting and did it straight away. Plat :) Wish it was a bit harder tbh.

Edited by eskimoking37
update status