Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

NOTE: Online is region locked based on game version NA/EU

Edited by LionSquid
Updated the template.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm you're able to earn Trophies in a Private Match. I earned a bunch like that playing with a friend the day it came out. There's no restrictions for playing Private besides needing a minimum of 2 players, thankfully. You level up and earn badges like you would in a Quick Match, and trophies unlock for Jason and Counselors.

I'd like to get the kill every Counselor and Tommy Jarvis trophy and the Kill Jason trophies if we can manage it. I can fill an extra spot with a spare Ps4 if we're one short of a full private lobby, too. And I'll stay to see others that help get the same trophies.

My PSN id is Agent-Piltdown , I'm GMT but often work nights so it can be kind of random when I'll be online. And I have no mic atm, but if we're just boosting it's pretty straightforward if we explain what needs to be done in a group chat before we start a match.

Edited by Agent Piltdown
Sig

I am having 0 luck in quick play and the host keeps leaving the game, so I'm not able to play...anything.

Anyone interested in setting up a private room or boosting send me a message, will be on most of the weekend.

PSN: Edmont827

Just got finished with a boosting session with themagicbus and KeiKurono. After a few trials we managed to kill Jason with another friend in a private match.

http://i.imgur.com/k6F9uXz.jpg

But unfortunately we did learn some bad news about the game.

Apparently the Ps4 version right now is Region Locked. I followed the development of this game pretty closely and only found out about this now. I'm hoping it's just some sort of weird bug that will be fixed, because the Dev's have been upfront about some of the other issues that have cropped up, for the most part.

If you're in the US or EU, make note of players here in the same region as you and try and buddy up together so you don't have any problems. I'm going to look into it now to find more info, but I really hope this is addressed somehow. I bought this game mostly to play with American friends. If you don't have any issues with US and UK/EU players joining the same games, let me know.

Edited by Agent Piltdown