Allow WIP guides after 6 months

RemingtonInk

Random, potentially bad, ideas for new guide related awards:

- Writing guides across different genres. For those who have range :p

- Guide Prestige. For those who have the Platinum award, they can "start over" for fancier versions of the tiers. Might be more exciting than simply adding tiers after platinum.

- A "Guide Hat Trick": For a single game, write the base guide, a supplemental guide, and at least one DLC guide. Though this may add another reason for someone to be deterred from contributing. Maybe a supplemental version, that isn't tied to one game, for walkthroughs, collectables, and challenges.

- Contributing videos. These are often the biggest aides, so I think the people who put the effort into putting them together should get a dedicated award out of it.

- The "Isaac Guide": Writing a guide for a game that's gone almost forever without one. Went biblical with the naming because it took for-freakin-ever for Abraham to have a son with Sarah! Same Isaac of the Binding of Isaac story, which inspired the video game of the same name.

- Going off of games without guides, maybe a "Needle in the Haystack" award. Guide team selects, say, ten or so games without guides, but keeps it a secret. If someone just happens to write one for that game, they get a surprise award. Would be fun alongside another Guide Rush event.

- Guide battles/challenges. The healthy guide competitions. Maybe an award for competing and another for winning? It would encourage them which often results in better guides. However, more work for the guide team.

1. Not everyone likes other genres. You'll never see me writing a baseball guide for example.
  2. The tier thing is pointless when you won't get credit for things you already done. I have so many supplements guides before the award even existed and had to basically start over again. Something I think is very dumb. People will continue to write guides and supplements without awards. I also hate asking for my credits when I know I should have already gotten it and never do until I ask.
  3. I wish some people who did base games would do the DLC but sometimes they sell the game before DLC is released. Nothing you can do for that, but sometimes other guide writers are willing to do the DLC for certain games. Zombies from CoD is an example and those Pinball Guides as well.
  4. Guide videos is something, people already do but crediting them within the guide is enough. They make videos to help you and you are also free to use their video guides if you ask them and credit them within your work. Plus, some video guide makers aren't members of this site and sometimes they make videos on youtube that are helpful even for unpopular games. No point in giving an award to them even if you used their videos. Credit/Special Thanks is fine enough.
  5. There's no need for this. Games without a Guide should still cover this. Some games are also meant to never get a Trophy Guide. Look at Kill Strain for example. No Trophy Guide and servers are closing soon. Is there a point in doing a trophy guide for this game? Hell no there isn't.
  6. I strongly disagree with that one. I would rather have Guide Rush back.
  7. No need to make enemies intentionally. Persona 5 had an unnecessary Guide Battle after reading who the real Guide Writers were. Look what happen to those guides, got merged into the true guide.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden
typos

I think having a WIP thread should be allowed, assuming it's a good amount of time away from the launch of a game. I wouldn't want to see a bunch of WIP guides the month a game comes out.

My biggest (and really my only issue) problems with some guide writers are the ones that get games early, either because of people breaking street date or reviewer copies.

Those people will almost always have a guide ready to go the day a game comes out, and as such makes it so that pretty much every AAA game is reserved for those people instead of the ones that have to wait until the official launch day to start playing.

I know that's not really anything the site can control, but for the longest time it's annoyed me becasue even though I would have liked to write a guide, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to post it before the other ones get stickied anyways.

So whoever suggested that tip (I think Noid?) about waiting a week for another guide writer to write one is a nice idea that I'd like to see implemented :)

I think having a WIP thread should be allowed, assuming it's a good amount of time away from the launch of a game. I wouldn't want to see a bunch of WIP guides the month a game comes out.

My biggest (and really my only issue) problems with some guide writers are the ones that get games early, either because of people breaking street date or reviewer copies.

Those people will almost always have a guide ready to go the day a game comes out, and as such makes it so that pretty much every AAA game is reserved for those people instead of the ones that have to wait until the official launch day to start playing.

I know that's not really anything the site can control, but for the longest time it's annoyed me becasue even though I would have liked to write a guide, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to post it before the other ones get stickied anyways.

So whoever suggested that tip (I think Noid?) about waiting a week for another guide writer to write one is a nice idea that I'd like to see implemented :)

That is true about day one guides. They also sometimes take away from the site in terms of traffic. Some guides still don't have a guide up yet which should already one. Examples The Last Guardian and Prey.

Either people don't like doing collectible guides or worrying about keeping them updated with exploits and patches. Prey has had a lot of patches that stopped some things. Also Outlast 2 was changed so a day one guide from something like that wouldn't have worked. Insane was altered from the recent patches and all those old video guides for it will get people killed. I did see Woz update his video walkthrough of Insane which is rare I must say. :eek:

Still no Guides yet for these games.

Boy, this thread is a bit of a dog's breakfast.

Main point first: As Olsen and Ash said, any guide is technically a work in progress, and if someone was going to start an in progress guide after six months, they would soon have a complete guide anyway. What you're really asking for is a partial or incomplete guide, and I guess in such a case you would just cross your fingers and hope that said guide would cover the information that you need.

What makes more sense, at least to me, in a case like the Division DLC is to create individual threads for specific trophies as needed, like "Anyone know how to ____" type things, and as information is compiled, someone could then write a complete guide. That differs from what Remington tried to do in the linked thread because it was presented in a very vague "please write a guide for me" style, rather than actual questions that people could answer.

As others have pointed out, if the purpose is to just get information for individual trophies out there without doing the work to turn it into an actual guide, it sets a bad precedent for people who see that and think that's how our guide system operates.

We've discussed the whole "guide writing is unfriendly to newcomers" thing ad nauseum at this point, and as much as the GT tries to encourage new people, our first and biggest priority is to have the best possible guides on the site. It's kind of the whole reason the site exists. Keeping with the WIP theme, guides can always be updated as necessary, so arbitrarily holding off on stickying guides doesn't really solve anything. If there are instances of guides being stickied that are of substandard quality, that's something that needs to be brought to the attention of either Terminator or myself.

I'm not interested in a bunch of new guide awards just for the sake of it, nor am I interested in allowing the Guide Team to write guides for any game they want. If there's an issue where GT members are writing guides for games that other members want a crack at, again, that can be brought to the attention of Terminator or myself.

Road Maps have become a standard now, but I don't really see the benefit of getting rid of the awards, just because they're arbitrary at this point. New members still have the benefit of getting two awards for starting out and they ideally approach guide writing as two important halves, rather than glossing over the road map. There's still a skill to writing a good road map, and for that reason we'll keep acknowledging when it's done right.

I feel bad.

#blameGT

:p

Hahaha, no worries. You did not create the rule, you were just enforcing it. :hug:

Boy, this thread is a bit of a dog's breakfast.

Never heard of this expression before? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p

Main point first: As Olsen and Ash said, any guide is technically a work in progress, and if someone was going to start an in progress guide after six months, they would soon have a complete guide anyway. What you're really asking for is a partial or incomplete guide,

This is correct and I think where most of the miscommunication comes from.

and I guess in such a case you would just cross your fingers and hope that said guide would cover the information that you need.

I don't understand what you mean by this. You would start with an incomplete guide that would be filled over time.

What makes more sense, at least to me, in a case like the Division DLC is to create individual threads for specific trophies as needed, like "Anyone know how to ____" type things, and as information is compiled, someone could then write a complete guide.

Why would creating multiple threads make more sense that having one central place (with the added benefit of that information being added in the appropriate guide format)?

That differs from what Remington tried to do in the linked thread because it was presented in a very vague "please write a guide for me" style, rather than actual questions that people could answer.

You misunderstood (if this was a court-room drama, this would be the point where my laywer would shout "Your honor! speculation! :p). I created that thread hoping there were people out there who had most of the information ready but I always assumed some work was needed. There was nothing vague about that thread: I made the reasoning behind it very clear in the OP.

As others have pointed out, if the purpose is to just get information for individual trophies out there without doing the work to turn it into an actual guide, it sets a bad precedent for people who see that and think that's how our guide system operates.

You saw my thread, which got closed the same day after I myself contacted a mod asking if it was allowed (based on other people pointed out the WIP rule) and saw an empty guide so you assume I was being lazy and wanted people to write a guide for me but this was not the case. If this is your fear then that can be easily remedied with a "WIP/Collaboration-Guide must be at least x% complete before starting one".

We've discussed the whole "guide writing is unfriendly to newcomers" thing ad nauseum at this point, and as much as the GT tries to encourage new people, our first and biggest priority is to have the best possible guides on the site. It's kind of the whole reason the site exists. Keeping with the WIP theme, guides can always be updated as necessary, so arbitrarily holding off on stickying guides doesn't really solve anything. If there are instances of guides being stickied that are of substandard quality, that's something that needs to be brought to the attention of either Terminator or myself.

I'm not interested in a bunch of new guide awards just for the sake of it, nor am I interested in allowing the Guide Team to write guides for any game they want. If there's an issue where GT members are writing guides for games that other members want a crack at, again, that can be brought to the attention of Terminator or myself.

This was not what my thread was about so I'll skip the non-highlighted part: I am not sure if you were talking about the 2 site awards I mentioned (to incentivise the whole Lead-writer/Collaborators thing) or are referring to mcolwander90 and Blaze's posts but for now I am going to assume it was the latter.

Road Maps have become a standard now, but I don't really see the benefit of getting rid of the awards, just because they're arbitrary at this point. New members still have the benefit of getting two awards for starting out and they ideally approach guide writing as two important halves, rather than glossing over the road map. There's still a skill to writing a good road map, and for that reason we'll keep acknowledging when it's done right.

I see what you mean and as I have no investment in changing this system, I will leave it at that.

To add a post-scriptum:

- The main argument against allowing WIP is the fear that it will ultimately scare away potential new users. But again, is it not better to have something than nothing?

- There is also genuine fear that new users might mistake a WIP for the average quality of guides on this site which I personally do not think is a valid fear when you clearly mark a WIP as unfinished.

I remember when Destiny: Rise of Iron released, our sister site had a WIP for the DLC and I found myself frequently visiting it because PST had nothing at the time.

I remember when Destiny: Rise of Iron released, our sister site had a WIP for the DLC and I found myself frequently visiting it because PST had nothing at the time.

The same site that had two Resident Evil 6 guides stickied? :whistle:

The only trophy that Rise of Iron had that needed help was the bells one and a thread was made for that on day 1. As a regular Destiny player you know that everything else was just quest/raid related. :rolleyes:

The only trophy that Rise of Iron had that needed help was the bells one and a thread was made for that on day 1. As a regular Destiny player you know that everything else was just quest/raid related. :rolleyes:

As a regular Destiny player with a decent memory, I remember that the information on how to get / complete some quests was a huge help as well. I loved especially how it was all on one place which prevented the need to keep tabs on multiple threads. :rolleyes:

What was that trophy again that glitched on you and you spent weeks trying to get? If only you had been informed, you might have avoided all that wasted effort... :whistle:

As a regular Destiny player with a decent memory, I remember that the information on how to get / complete some quests was a huge help as well. I loved especially how it was all on one place which prevented the need to keep tabs on multiple threads. :rolleyes:

Never mind that the game tells you what to do.

"How do I use my supeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer?"

What was that trophy again that glitched on you and you spent weeks trying to get? If only you had been informed, you might have avoided all that wasted effort... :whistle:

No, it wasn't. And that glitched trophy had no explanation for why it glitched and there was no way of getting it until Bungie patched it. :cool:

Hahaha, no worries. You did not create the rule, you were just enforcing it. :hug:

Never heard of this expression before? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :p

Not a good thing.

This is correct and I think where most of the miscommunication comes from.

I don't understand what you mean by this. You would start with an incomplete guide that would be filled over time.

What I mean is that the incomplete guide could still provide no useful information. Take the Rise of Iron example, someone could, in theory, create a WIP guide that explained how to do a handful of trophies that are self-explanatory, but leave out the bell trophy, which is what people needed in the first place. In that case we would have a guide that doesn't follow the site format, gives the illusion that a new guide isn't needed and does nothing to alleviate the lack of a guide

Why would creating multiple threads make more sense that having one central place (with the added benefit of that information being added in the appropriate guide format)?

Because in the absence of an actual guide, why wouldn't it be better to have focused discussion for the trophies people are struggling with, rather than a largely empty guide thread where the author doesn't even have the information needed to write a guide? Again, if someone is going to write a guide, they will. Allowing them to put it up in pieces isn't going to change that.

You misunderstood (if this was a court-room drama, this would be the point where my laywer would shout "Your honor! speculation! :p). I created that thread hoping there were people out there who had most of the information ready but I always assumed some work was needed. There was nothing vague about that thread: I made the reasoning behind it very clear in the OP.

I realized after I said that how harsh it sounded. What I'm suggesting is being more focused in fishing for help. Your thread ultimately isn't that different from when people post threads asking if anyone is planning on writing a guide. We could be a bit more creative with that sort of thing, I'm saying. Trophy specific threads, maybe PMing a member you see in a game's forum who seems to know what they're doing and encouraging them to write a guide, etc.

You saw my thread, which got closed the same day after I myself contacted a mod asking if it was allowed (based on other people pointed out the WIP rule) and saw an empty guide so you assume I was being lazy and wanted people to write a guide for me but this was not the case. If this is your fear then that can be easily remedied with a "WIP/Collaboration-Guide must be at least x% complete before starting one".

My concern is more that it overcomplicates the way we accept and review guides without an obvious benefit.

This was not what my thread was about so I'll skip the non-highlighted part: I am not sure if you were talking about the 2 site awards I mentioned (to incentivise the whole Lead-writer/Collaborators thing) or are referring to mcolwander90 and Blaze's posts but for now I am going to assume it was the latter.

I was referring more to the other people discussing this.

I see what you mean and as I have no investment in changing this system, I will leave it at that.

To add a post-scriptum:

- The main argument against allowing WIP is the fear that it will ultimately scare away potential new users. But again, is it not better to have something than nothing?

- There is also genuine fear that new users might mistake a WIP for the average quality of guides on this site which I personally do not think is a valid fear when you clearly mark a WIP as unfinished.

Responses are bolded.

At this point it's probably best to just agree to disagree. The arguments on both sides are clear and both sides have their own opinion on what they think would happen but without an actual trial/experiment I guess we will never know.

I realise that implementing a WIP system isn't something that can be done overnight and I can only hope that at some point in the future there is room to try it out.

This is the only thing that I'll reply to because it's completely incorrect. The Rise of Iron guide was up on the day that it released. By the end of the day, the only trophies that had no info were the raid trophies. The DLC guide was in the thread labelled "Destiny Trophy Guide." If you didn't look there and went to that green site with subpar guides instead, that's your own fault.

I've barely seen day one guides nowadays, but that's mostly because the likes of Harry, Woz, Power and such has vanished into thin air :( Now that they're concentrating on their own websites and Youtube channels, so I really don't see this an issue.

This is the only thing that I'll reply to because it's completely incorrect. The Rise of Iron guide was up on the day that it released. By the end of the day, the only trophies that had no info were the raid trophies. The DLC guide was in the thread labelled "Destiny Trophy Guide." If you didn't look there and went to that green site with subpar guides instead, that's your own fault.

I just looked at the thread activity after you posted the RoI guide and bar Tuff (who was part of one of the trophy videos) it took 6 days after the release of Roi for someone to reply.

So, I am going to choose not to feel guilty that it slipped under my radar as it would appear it slipt under most people's. Had it been created in the appropriate DLC subforum like most games, I wouldn't have had to look on the "green site with subpar guides" (which was in the appropriate subforum by the way).

I just looked at the thread activity after you posted the RoI guide and bar Tuff (who was part of one of the trophy videos) it took 6 days after the release of Roi for someone to reply.

So, I am going to choose not to feel guilty that it slipped under my radar as it would appear it slipt under most people's. Had it been created in the appropriate DLC subforum like most games, I wouldn't have had to look on the "green site with subpar guides" (which was in the appropriate subforum by the way).

Then I shall also not feel guilty for your foolishness at after looking in one place, that you also did not look in the appropriately named thread "Destiny Trophy Guide and Road Map." I will also not feel guilty for your lack of understanding that the Destiny platinum requires the DLC and therefore, it is inappropriate to split that guide up.

Then I shall also not feel guilty for your foolishness at after looking in one place, that you also did not look in the appropriately named thread "Destiny Trophy Guide and Road Map." I will also not feel guilty for your lack of understanding that the Destiny platinum requires the DLC and therefore, it is inappropriate to split that guide up.

Hmmm... didn't know this

Was this implemented with taken king or rise of iron?

I only played destiny during year one

I see no GT member has responded yet...

I see merit in the idea, but also understand the reasons against it. I feel like something needs to be done along the lines of a WIP guide, or perhaps a general help thread where people can ask for advice. I know back in the old days Olsen used to post "Trophy Discussion" threads in game forums and that would be a general musing about the trophies, but it doesn't happen much anymore.

Problem with that is peple would just use that thread if they needed help rather than write guides themselves, plus people looking for information on a specific trophy would have to wade through pages and pages to find a snippet they're looking for.

We'll have a brainstorm behind the scenes and see if we can come up with some ideas to give guide writing a shot in the arm as it has become a little lacklustre. As I think Blaze said, major titles like The Last Guardian and Prey don't have guides, and neither does DLC for major releases like The Division or even FFXV which I'm really surprised about.

The only way I can currently think of to get old games addressed is to have another Guide Rush, but that's not a permanent option and just a one-off event. And no GT member wants a permanent Guide Rush either before someone mentions it :p

I think the solution should be to find a way to stop people seeing writing guides as being a competition, and/or create fair rules that are actually followed, even for the staff.

1: Stop sticking guides the day they're posted, across the board. Doesn't matter if it's an indie game that nobody else is going to write a guide for, give it time. When a guide goes up and is COMPLETE, give a minimum of 1 week for anyone else to put up another guide, before you start reviewing the guide(s). If a second guide is put up, reset that clock.

2: Stop making exceptions to the rules. Guide team members should not be able to write guides for games before the 6 month mark or whatever the official rule was, period. Doesn't matter who they are, or what game it is, follow your own rules, or get rid of them.

3: Further to the above - if you don't like following your own rules, guide team, then get rid of them. Let GT members write guides. Many of them are hired on because they are good guide writers, I never got why you'd hire them on only to take away their ability to do what they love doing. Many will take the job because being staff is more prestigious than writing a bunch of guides, and that can be alluring, but eventually they're going to miss writing guides. Let GT write guides for whatever they like, but they have to follow the same rules as the rest of us.

4: Revisit the site awards for guides. Consider adding new awards, potentially more tiers, and/or changing how they're handed out. An idea for a new award might be, for instance, "Guide Team Award - Create 5 Guides with a partner!", or perhaps "Group Effort Award - Work as a community to create the best guide possible for a game!" (the second one might be a fun event or something, where you get a whole group of people to work together on a guide; could be a clusterfuck, could be fun).

That's just some ideas top of my head. Definitely worth some discussion though, I believe that much of the guide system here needs... updating.

:bow:

I wish you never left, we need your wisdom and impetus back in our ranks :( Whether I agree or not, they're all well-made points and bear thinking about. For #4, maybe we can do more fun guide-based competitions for awards like Guide Rush, but not permanent fixtures that over-complicate things.

[*]The tier thing is pointless when you won't get credit for things you already done. I have so many supplements guides before the award even existed and had to basically start over again.

You know that we can retrospectively credit supplements from the days of yore, right? That was explicitly highlighted when they first came into being, so if there are still supplements that are unstuck/uncredited from years ago, PM one of us and we can add it to the review pile and see if it's credit-worthy.

Couldn't have put it better myself. There is definitely still merit in a Roadmap award and removing it would lead to people half-arsing it which isn't good. I don't know about others, but I personally find a Roadmap more important than a Trophy Guide.

We DEFINITELY don't want to go down their route. We might be a lot stricter in terms of rules and guide discpline which means we tie ourselves in a few knots now and then, but that's infinitely better than a bunch of free-for-all guides, multiple stuck guides for the same game and stickies for guides five minutes after they're posted.

We'll have a brainstorm behind the scenes and see if we can come up with some ideas to give guide writing a shot in the arm as it has become a little lacklustre. As I think Blaze said, major titles like The Last Guardian and Prey don't have guides, and neither does DLC for major releases like The Division or even FFXV which I'm really surprised about.

I started to notice this trend (of AAA titles not getting the massive support at launch it used to) last year as I would more frequently find myself having to look offsite for info. It should be no suprise that the best and most prolific guide writers have become more focused on directing the traffic and revenue closer to home (I say that with zero judgement as I would do exactly the same in their shoes).

This does however mean that sites like PST might need to become more inventive to fill the gap. My idea of WIP / Collaboration might not be the best way to go, but if it starts a discussion that results in a better idea, I'm all for it.

We DEFINITELY don't want to go down their route. We might be a lot stricter in terms of rules and guide discpline which means we tie ourselves in a few knots now and then, but that's infinitely better than a bunch of free-for-all guides, multiple stuck guides for the same game and stickies for guides five minutes after they're posted.

Wow, slow down. :francais: It was merely an example to show WIPs are not inherently bad (which the current abstract rule seems to imply). I am simply advocating for nuance but even with the aformentioned slowdown on launchday guides, we are still at the point where most (near-forseeable-future) AAA titles probably won't need a WIP... let alone a Day One WIP.

Rem, you have all but two trophies for The Division's DLC, and those two just look like grindy trophies. Why not post an actual guide yourself? Surely you're in a position to now write a full guide since that thread you made before was locked?

Whilst I am surprised no one has posted a guide for The Last Guardian (a game you've platted), what would a WIP look like? Someone will look at what guide there is, realise that the most troublesome trophies have no description (because a WIP most likely would just have the easy trophies described) and do what they would do if there was no guide at all: look at the supplements (for which there are one or two) or look elsewhere altogether.

If you're concerned about there being no guides then why don't you write one? You've written at least half a dozen guides before and not that long ago. Clearly you know how to and have the desire. If you don't care about writing guides again then are you just going to sit by and be one of those "I want there to be a guide but I can't be arsed to do it myself, waaaaaaaaaaaa" people?

Rem, you have all but two trophies for The Division's DLC, and those two just look like grindy trophies. Why not post an actual guide yourself? Surely you're in a position to now write a full guide since that thread you made before was locked?

I am sure me writing a guide for The Division DLC will magically create guides for Final Fantasy XV DLC and Prey...

Whilst I am surprised no one has posted a guide for The Last Guardian (a game you've platted), what would a WIP look like? Someone will look at what guide there is, realise that the most troublesome trophies have no description (because a WIP most likely would just have the easy trophies described) and do what they would do if there was no guide at all: look at the supplements (for which there are one or two) or look elsewhere altogether.

You rarely play games near launchday, you even have a rule currently resulting in you playing virtually every game 5 years after a release so you haven't noticed the decline in guides.

We can debate all day about what people should do or we can live in the real world and discuss solutions for exisiting problems. If you have a better idea, we are all ears, but so far all I am hearing is complaining.

Disclaimer (for those who haven't figured it out yet): Ash and I are friends IRL (I use the term "friend" loosely :whistle:) but as you can see, it does not curtail lively debates. :ninja:

I see that a batch of "Trophy Discussion" threads have popped up (including for some of the games that were mentioned here). Curious to see how it turns out! :D

Edited by RemingtonInk

I thought you couldn't be arsed to respond!

I am sure me writing a guide for The Division DLC will magically create guides for Final Fantasy XV DLC and Prey...

You could start a new trend!

You rarely play games near launchday, you even have a rule currently resulting in you playing most games 5 years after a release so you haven't noticed the decline in guides.

Aside from The Last Guardian, I usually do notice as I'm a regular forum visitor. I noticed Term's Battleborn guide, for instance! And I noticed there's no guide for Elder Scrolls Online, even though I have no interest in playing it. As mentioned, any decline is likely due to 'major' writers either having their own sites or being on GT itself.

If I do get around to Prey in five years I'll happily tackle a guide. :D

We can debate all day about what people should do or we can live in the real world and discuss solutions for exisiting problems. If you have a better idea, we are all ears, but so far all I am hearing is complaining.

I gave you a solution to getting information out there. Write a guide or post a "how to get [trophy]" thread. I haven't complained once.

Nice Flemish!

Ash and I are friends IRL

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Aside from The Last Guardian, I usually do notice as I'm a regular forum visitor. I noticed Term's Battleborn guide, for instance! And I noticed there's no guide for Elder Scrolls Online, even though I have no interest in playing it. As mentioned, any decline is likely due to 'major' writers either having their own sites or being on GT itself.

Rem: "You don't notice it when guides are not written!"

Ash: "Yes, I do <first example is about a new guide that HAS been written>"

Good one!

If I do get around to Prey in five years I'll happily tackle a guide. :D

That's a lie and you know it! The last time you wrote a guide, the Playstation Plus lineup was still decent!

Another example of how guide writers are increasingly losing interest in writing a guide.

I gave you a solution to getting information out there. Write a guide or post a "how to get [trophy]" thread. I haven't complained once.

You clearly misunderstood the actual problem, which has been apparent from your first post...

This is you right now:

oVHfYU1.jpg

1pyh76.jpg

Ha!