Platinum Difficulty Rating

Platinum Difficulty Rating  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Platinum Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Voted 2/10

I actually think this one is one step up from some other Telltale games, like first Walking Dead. It does have some puzzle solving, almost one per Episode that are not that incredibly difficult but it does make it take more energy.

Episode 3-5 was very lag heavy for me with massive frame rate drops and audio issues and that was annoying. Died once in episode 5 because it did lag so much the bad guy shot me before prompt came up.

Other then that it's a neat Platinum for being Telltale, better then Batman and the Collection plats for sure.

• 1 month later...

1/10, the game has choices but really no right/wrong decisions. So you can finish the entire game however you see fit. There are some QTEs, but nothing difficult. As with all Tell Tale games, each episode is about 2 hours long. I enjoyed the story and it's a easy Platinum, for just completing the whole story.

• 3 weeks later...

THIS is a game that is a ONE out of ten! This game here! I wish people would please, for the love of God, stop voting erroneously in other games when clearly the game is anything BUT a damn one! It's aggravating because it skews the shit out of the pole and people go into it thinking "Oooh, TellTale difficulty" only to smash into a brick wall when they realize it's anything but.

They should have two separate polls: Polls for average to slightly above average gamers like myself who keep it realistic and don't talk shit just to seem like they're in an Elite class and..

Polls for all the elite gamer gods who play and platinum every game blindfolded with one arm tied behind their back and still give the game a 1/10.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...