PS4 Version

So just to get it out there, I'm talking about the PS4 version...

Edit: Original question answered (It was a silly question and serves me right for drinking the night prior, haha)

But now I wonder... For the PS3 version of Chain of Memories, you need a clear data save of 358/2. This data gives you special cards needed to attain 100% collection. So are those cards just removed in the PS4 version, or are they collected in a different way now?

Edited by Dashuri

So just to get it out there, I'm talking about the PS4 version...

Is anyone having trouble with this...? I literally watched the entire video and read through the journals and none of my Trophies are popping...

Edit: I've also contacted Square Enix for tech support. Awaiting an email. I'll update here as I get more information.

That's because the PS4 versions of 358/2 Days and Re:Coded don't have trophies. lol

Edit: Gotcha. Well that was a waste.

So then... I've been reading off the PS3 guides because PS4 doesn't have them yet... There's a part where it says to have a 358/2 save before doing chain of memories. So that likely has nothing to do with the PS4 version?

Edited by Dashuri

Edit: Gotcha. Well that was a waste.

So then... I've been reading off the PS3 guides because PS4 doesn't have them yet... There's a part where it says to have a 358/2 save before doing chain of memories. So that likely has nothing to do with the PS4 version?

Actually, you need to complete 358/2 days all the way through in order to unlock the Room to Rewards cards while playing through Re:Chain of Memories. Re:Coded on the other hand is pointless to watch unless you actually care about the story.

But in PS4, it has no save file for 358. I completed it and tried to load the save in chain of Memories and got nothing. I just don't want to start a game in chain of memories just to find out that I can't plat it because I missed something silly like a card from another save and I don't want to have to start all over again. I wonder if they've removed that card from the PS4 version?

Edited by Dashuri

It has an autosave feature and once you complete it you recieve a theme. After this simply start Re:CoM and you should have the Rooms to Rewards available to you in each world. The game isn't as long as the original Re:CoM back on the PS3. Just be thankful you only need to play through the game twice versus 6 times.

As for removing those cards, I doubt Square Enix would do that, but I cannot actually confirm this since I've been busy with some things.