Idol of the hawk farming

Hi,

need only this to platinum, where story mode/eclipse lawyer can be dropped?

I found the item twice, with guts, in eclipse, but at time i don't know it must be amalgamated and i sold it.

Bring all the other characters at level 100, lawyer 105 (!!!), never drop again, so if you can say otherwise i assume that it can be dropped only with guts.

Do not misunderstanding, i am looking for idol of the hawk , NOT the red icon idol of the White hawk ;)

Edited by Darknick

Yeah, I only got the silver version Idol of the Hawk to drop during the last Story Mission. I was in the same boat as you where I didn't realize it could be upgraded and I had none left, but I got it when I beat the last Apostle with Griffith. It might drop in a few other late levels like that, but I only know for sure it drops in the last level.

i played story mode on hard and found all the possible items without any problem

Thanks Darknick, good to know, so you can get all of them except those specific from EE Mode (layer 80 and 100 for every character).

I only played Normal so far, to get used to the controls and enjoy the game, but I'll switch to Hard soon I like it!

I am pretty sure you can get all items while playing normal mode, the Berserk chapters for Apostles, and EE mode.

The only thing you have to be careful about, is to keep the ones that can be further upgraded from +9 to a superior level.

I accidentally sold a Cuff of the Weak an now it's nowhere to be found...it's the only one I'm missing, other than EE specific character items.

I am pretty sure you can get all items while playing normal mode, the Berserk chapters for Apostles, and EE mode.

The only thing you have to be careful about, is to keep the ones that can be further upgraded from +9 to a superior level.

I accidentally sold a Cuff of the Weak an now it's nowhere to be found...it's the only one I'm missing, other than EE specific character items.

I upgraded just a bunch of rings and necklace for now,I wanna do un "upgrade session" to make all the possible equipment so I can finally understand what I need to make the 100% but as I always do,when I put the game on,I find myself killing in the layers...

Endless Eclipse call me...ahahaha