Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

N0isy

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

• Refer to the Trophy Guide and Roadmap

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by Sellers

I'm pretty burnt out on the MP for now, so I wont be doing any more runs for gold extraction in the near future. There are still plenty of people looking to complete it though.

My tips:

I like using the Infiltrator because it makes objective waves easier. Otherwise it doesn't really matter which class you choose to play.

The only gun I use is the Vanquisher. I got it from an advanced chest. I like pairing it with sniper amp and targeting amp boosters. When you're getting headaches, it takes significantly less time to work through a group.

If you're soloing gold with randoms, I suggest Firebase Zero, Gold, Outlaws for your set up. From the spawn, go left all the way to the end of the aisle. It's easy to see incoming enemies from this position, and it's near an ammo crate.

When you're an infiltrator stealth capturing devices, make sure you go stealth and stand still for a second or two before holding triangle to disable the device. This will stop you from meleeing your way out of stealth.

Good luck.

Edited by Aeirou

Looking for 3 peeps or anyone to do 5 Gold Extractions. 15+ lvl and a decent weapon. You don`t need mic just know what to do.

We`ll just create 5 matches with Outlaws/Remnants. Should be easy.

Don`t care about time, we can do it anytime.

PSN ID: Lowlliet

Sorry for double post.

Edited by N0isy

Hey guys, i'm looking to do the Teamwork trophy. To get 25 assists medals. I'm not sure how to get these medals and have tried for hours and couldn't unlock one. Let me know if you'd like to go for it or can give me a tip on how to get it. Thanks

psn: rubhen925

It's easy just play Adept character and spam your power. If you're ​going for 5 gold add me and I'll help you with that. I'm trying to level up and unlock weapons for gold

Just looking for peoples to play with regularly, as I am hooked again. Will help others with trophies if needed.

Already have Lennie and Walter (time zone difference though), but more is always nice.

PSN ID: InjusticeReborn

Time zone: United Kingdom (GMT, British Summer Time or whatever the frigg it is now)

made a post on a multiplayer related thread stating I was looking for players to play Multiplayer with while I waited for patches to fix bugs in campaign and guides on additional quests to roll out.

PSN Divy_Dragon

Timezone EST

Mic - Yes

PS. Please use a mic..even for bronze and be mature..if you dont know what I mean by be mature then you probably arent anyways.. (know when its appropriate to fuck around, work as a team ex dont go running around like a headless chicken..stick to high ground and focus fire/coordinate usage of skills.)

Im a veteran of the Mass Effect trilogy, I will get the platinum but for now I want to enjoy the game with friends, short and long term

Hey guys! just wondering if anyone want to do 5 gold extractions or help me out.

Im alittle burned out of the Singleplayer and just want the platinum done, just started multiplayer currently rank 10 but going for 20 before i try it.

I think i can handle my own just need someone to do the little extra to get these 5 done in gold, i dont have a mic though. Anyone willing to help me out? Would really appriciate it.

Psn: Dgaard90

I'm willing to help with gold extraction. Lvl 20 Infiltrator with Vanquisher. I'll help if I'm on when you are, but I probably won't commit to being on at odd times.

PSN: Aeirou

Hey mate i sendt you a message on PSN. I need the 5 gold extractions trophy and was wondering if you could help me out:)

Update:

I just got it thanks to Aeirou! took us around 1 hour went so smooth. Played with 2 randoms for all the 5 games and this guy is a beast he did everything. Amazing skills thank you Aeirou. Could never have done it without you.

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit/multi-quote button instead of multi-posting.

• 2 weeks later...

Unvavering Trophy is the last one for me to get.

ID: es_Julia

Central European Time, CET

Will be online in the evening today (after 8p.m) and try to boost my Multiplayer char to lvl 20 myself :o

Any help welcome!

But be warned: I am very bad at the Multiplayer :(

So if you are looking for a challenge... invite me <3