• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://i.imgur.com/9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't mean to be a dick but these polls are pointless if people guess how long it's going to take them to get a (P) while they are only a quarter or half way through a game. The rest of it could be much easier and quicker than you think or much harder and take longer. They are supposed to be for how long it took you personally to get the (P) after you have achieved it. Same goes for difficulty, you don't know how hard it is for sure until you have done it and you definitely can't judge it by past games.

Edited by Shanehi185

My first playthrough was 59 hours and 53 minutes when I finished everything I could do in the game. I missed the remnant consoles inside the vaults, so I'm in NG+ for cleanup. As long as you're actively sending out strike teams the game will probably take between 65-70 hours to platinum for those with trophies in mind. The over estimated time is for leveling. I spent the entire game with armor that boosted encounter experience so I could get tier 6 in all the profiles.

I should come in right on 100 hours. I'm around 60 now but still avoiding the mainline story completion. I've got all planets to 100% viability and now working on loyalty missions and such. I expect I'll complete the first playthrough at 70-ish hours and then go into New Game Plus.

Some of the times in this thread are crazy. 50 hours and yall did everything? really? REALLY!?

I just started my Insanity NG+ playthrough earlier, it's the last trophy I need, and I STARTED that at 114 Hours. That was playing on Normal with no difficulty issues, and doing literally everything (including tasks). I mean hell I made it to 32 hours in the game before I even left Eos for the first time.

How some people run through a game like this in 50 hours, I'll never understand. Only on PST.

Edited by TheViper4Life

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got the platinum right around 61 hours, but I'd say 3-5 hours were spent AFK, and I also didn't strictly go for the fastest possible time. I did a lot of unnecessary side quests just for fun, but did not do nearly every one. Also only did one playthrough. I had to boost the 2000 kills at the end for about 30 minutes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...