Patch 1.04 fixes resource farming

It seems the infinite resource farming has been fixed in 1.04. Just tried doing the Remanzo Brave resource exploit, but the convoys aren't spawning now after fast travelling back to the safehouse.

Also just tried The Deserter exploit which is now fixed.

All exploits are now fixed.

Edited by Combatting

I've prepared ahead of time as I farmed the resource exploit for 8hrs straight 3 days ago. Got more than enough

Thank you for the heads up. Was expecting this was being patched sooner or later.

Question though: Is it just that convoy that won't spawn or does this patch also affect other convoys that have been completed?

Once you deal with the convoy, that is it basically. Another won't respawn after resetting it like before.

There will be the other convoys on the map, but once dealt with, that is it.

Wish I stuck with it as I need a good amount of fuel :/

Edited by Combatting

Once you deal with the convoy, that is it basically. Another won't respawn after resetting it like before.

I need a ton of food. Of course they patched it right when I'm nearly done but I need 40k food. :eek: I should have stuck with it as well.

Oh so it applies to ALL convoys. Wasn't hoping for that kind of "fix" but its whatever I guess. I really don't want to do those supply raids that involves planes. The plane controls are absolutely atrocious. So hopefully I have enough medical supplies because I didn't get that much during the farm.

It really applies to ALL convoys? Not just the easily exploitable ones? I really enjoyed doing those, aside from the useful resources. That sucks if true.

This is wrong all the convoy are on a 5 min respawn timer. just wait it will come back. :whistle:

Was doing this on 1.04 at villa verda while doing stuff on my laptop in between the 5mins. After killing a convoy, respawning, going to the "spot", kill convoy, wait 5 mins at the tree spot there, convoy respawned, killed convoy, respawned at villa verda. After doing these steps like once or twice and porting back to villa verde the convoy became instant spawn again. Same as pre patch, hopefully its replicable for others.

Was doing this on 1.04 at villa verda while doing stuff on my laptop in between the 5mins. After killing a convoy, respawning, going to the "spot", kill convoy, wait 5 mins at the tree spot there, convoy respawned, killed convoy, respawned at villa verda. After doing these steps like once or twice and porting back to villa verde the convoy became instant spawn again. Same as pre patch, hopefully its replicable for others.

Been able to replicate this a couple of times, I think it has to do with how fast you fast travel after tagging the convoy. When I'm able to get a "clean convoy" (all enemies killed), tag it, fast travel immediately after my character gets out of the tagging animation i seem to get the instant respawn. If I don't have a "clean convoy" and some enemy gets tagged along and I need to run away after tagging it then it doesn't seem to insta respawn.

Been able to replicate this a couple of times, I think it has to do with how fast you fast travel after tagging the convoy. When I'm able to get a "clean convoy" (all enemies killed), tag it, fast travel immediately after my character gets out of the tagging animation i seem to get the instant respawn. If I don't have a "clean convoy" and some enemy gets tagged along and I need to run away after tagging it then it doesn't seem to insta respawn.

Is this the one by the Coca Drying Site?

Just managed to replicate this. Kill everyone, then quickly fast travel back. Though it respawned liked a mile up the road :|

Edited by Combatting

Is this the one by the Coca Drying Site?

Just managed to replicate this. Kill everyone, then quickly fast travel back. Though it respawned liked a mile up the road :|

The one in Villa Verde at the Villa Verde Alpha spawn point is the one I've been doing.

Can't get the respawn every time but seems to work rather consistently, and it's better than doing other supply missions

The one in Villa Verde at the Villa Verde Alpha spawn point is the one I've been doing.

Can't get the respawn every time but seems to work rather consistently, and it's better than doing other supply missions

Great to know that it works at least part of the time for those that have not completed this. Good post.

Sweet, should be helpful for people on 1.04.. Still wish I didn't patch though. Been grinding out this game for way too long. :p

Managed to get it going on Remanzo Bravo. It stops when you don't fast travel quick enough meaning that you'll have to try another spot. Though the tip seems to be quickly fast travelling once tagged.

Managed to get it going on Remanzo Bravo. It stops when you don't fast travel quick enough meaning that you'll have to try another spot. Though the tip seems to be quickly fast travelling once tagged.

I can confirm that the exploit still works as well, I use the spot in Villa Verde Alpha but I must say Remanzo Bravo is better and faster, as I tag the vehicle I fast travel back to near base and rinse and repeat, I'm going on a hour strong here and convoy continues to respawn, good find on the workaround!!!

Edited by ANUBUSNYC