Platinum Difficulty Rating

Platinum Difficulty Rating  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Platinum Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 3 weeks later...

Voted 4/10

I played through the majority of the game on Advanced difficulty. This is the seconded highest setting in Wildlands and didn't pose any sort of a challenge until I ran into the "Start The Radio" Side Missions. Being that I was solo I had to put the difficulty down to Arcade to pull these off. They felt really cheap however you only need 9 of them so its not a big deal. It's because of these I voted a 4 instead of a 3. This game isn't difficult at all it's just big collectible grind.

• 4 weeks later...

Voted 3, most trophies are story related, so it's pretty straightforward

Buying all upgrades is a bit of a grind, since you need a lot of resources

hardest trophy for me was: kill 7 with a mine,

C4 went pretty easy but not the mine

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Voted a 3, the AI pissed me off a lot in this game but it wasn't hard at all. Try tier one when you can. Made it challenging and the rewards were good!

Co op is ace in this game, if you can find a regular or get a friend to help it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

The 7 kill trophies, again use co op, load up a car each and bam easy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

3/10. For me the easiest game in the Tom Clancy universe just there are too many collectables that can get you mad. The tricky trophies are the 7 kills with a grenade and with the mine but is doable with some practice, also the aircraft controls are garbage specially the airplanes because they haven't solved it yet.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

3/10 for me. The game was very fun game, has a good selection of weapons and character customization. A lot of grinding out the side missions/activities and collectibles; will take a long time to finish. The game is not hard, you can play on the easiest (arcade) difficulty.

The game did crash a few times, and some graphic glitches; nothing game breaking. Overall, I really enjoyed the game.

• 2 months later...