Bitching thread

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a massive glitch happen,my whole screen went into motion blur, and I was trying to get pass this base on sets Luna. Needles to say I had to quit the game uninstall it and reinstall it for it to go back to normal.

Also how can I be seen thru a wall by the enemy ai,or as someone else said,my team mates are spotting guys from Alf a mile away.

Also the screenshot was right after I respawns with it going on.

I enjoying this game alot. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Horizon Zero Dawn are best open world games out right now and they are most polished open world games with ton of contents in since GTA V released (with all open world games great, good and mix up with half contents with repetitive after GTA V and before Zelda / Horizon). I owned PS4 and Switch. Love them all. :) :) :)

I hope in future Ghost Recon comes with better and better than Wildlands since Wildlands is good but too much repetitive missions, awful fly control for fly vehicles, some bad A.I.s and storytelling weren't that good as well characters seem quite bored in it. (It is technically Ubisoft) I hopeful next Ghost Recon continue with open world from Wildlands but with so much gameplay and stuffs much like to Ghost Recon Warfighter Advanced series since this series is a true Ghost Recon's tactical gameplay and better story that is what I wanted for Wildlands but Wildlands failed to meets it so next GR should be like Warfighter stuffs into open world. That is my opinion for GR games. :)

Edited by trophyPS3

I enjoying this game alot. Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Horizon Zero Dawn are best open world games out right now and they are most polished open world games with ton of contents in since GTA V released (with all open world games great, good and mix up with half contents with repetitive after GTA V and before Zelda / Horizon). I owned PS4 and Switch. Love them all. :) :) :)

I hope in future Ghost Recon comes with better and better than Wildlands since Wildlands is good but too much repetitive missions, awful fly control for fly vehicles, some bad A.I.s and storytelling weren't that good as well characters seem quite bored in it. (It is technically Ubisoft) I hopeful next Ghost Recon continue with open world from Wildlands but with so much gameplay and stuffs much like to Ghost Recon Warfighter Advanced series since this series is a true Ghost Recon's tactical gameplay and better story that is what I wanted for Wildlands but Wildlands failed to meets it so next GR should be like Warfighter stuffs into open world. That is my opinion for GR games. :)

Warfighter comments are worthy. I enjoy the game but the flying controls do suck FTMP. It seems the devs were not so concerned with a story and just focused on a game that could have fun 4 player co-op but could also be primarily done solo. The map could be condensed. To much wasted space.

My only gripe after playing this all weekend is the game sometimes freezes sometimes in the menu. Few little bugs with the AI but otherwise really enjoying the HELL out of this game. This game is MASSIVE and a blast to play. Loving it!!!!

Absolutely loving the game. No quarrels with this gamebexceptb1 issue. Is it just me or is the driving and flying controls are a bit wonky?

Don't even get me started on the plane flying controls. I wouldn't touch anything that has to do with planes with a 10 foot poll

I had 0 problems with the driving. Maybe because i play a lot of racing games. I only tried a plane once. Had no idea what the hell i was doing, so i left it. Helicopter controls do suck.

Absolutely loving the game. No quarrels with this gamebexceptb1 issue. Is it just me or is the driving and flying controls are a bit wonky?

Don't even get me started on the plane flying controls. I wouldn't touch anything that has to do with planes with a 10 foot poll

Lol I have my friend if he's online do the plane flying I always crash it really hate those controls. Bikes I liked at first but I was at one rebel camp where there was only bikes and lot of rocky areas especially trying to get to the main road from the rebel camp. I just tap a rock with the bike I go flying forward bloody annoying I have stopped using bikes now because of that.

I had 0 problems with the driving. Maybe because i play a lot of racing games. I only tried a plane once. Had no idea what the hell i was doing, so i left it. Helicopter controls do suck.

The chopper is the easiest to control. It's just annoying when you take a slight hit on an invisible object or small branch of a tree, it sends you miles :| It's my most used vehicle in the game that is for sure. Saves a lot of time travelling.

I, for one, am loving the game very much. I'm a big Ubisoft fan, sorry for that.

But since it's a bitching thread, here are some minor gripes:

-every time you pull someone of a bike your character says: "get out of the car" wtf?

-When you approach a mission, your character (or sometimes Bowman over the radio) will make a remark about the mission or give some extra info. These get repeated every time you cross an imaginery line

-The fact that your team (AI) magically spawns in your vehicle after you take off isn't really realistic, but thank god they do. For the sake of realism I tend to wait for them to board the chopper, but sometimes it takes ages, especially when there are still enemies around.

Well, that was new. In the past day, I've had the spawned chopper show up like 150m away on a hillside and slide down into a river until just the rotors were visibile, another suspended itself in the air by one its blades, and the kicker...spawn directly over top of me, downing me.

I'm also really tired of the camera rotating when I change reverse/forward directions while driving...or the helicopter tilting backwards, even when the left stick is fully pressed forward and the right trigger is held in. (Also...seriously, what game these days doesn't give you separate rudder controls when L1/R1 aren't being used?)

Flight controls are easy once you get used to them.

The general physics in this game are wonky. And the story is very forgettable, I find myself on story missions just hurrying to capture/kill the objective in the same looking village/villa I was at last story mission.

Well, for the second time in as many days, the game has committed one of what I consider to be a cardinal sin of gaming... disabling an ability I've been using the entire game, particularly when there's no reason or excuse for it, to make the mission play out a certain way.

The use of the drone seems to be the one driving me crazy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. No reasoning on why it stops. Cannot find anything that would be triggering the problem.

Game has actually become a chore to play.

The horrifically empty world map only populated with the same three or four cartel models, the vile amount of pointless collectibles, the repetitive missions and frankly lazy amount of dialogue.

The game isn't even mediocre, its downright bad for a game released in 2017 at full price. Its shallow, boring, slow, tedious, poorly functioning at times and lacks basic things that games like GTA had during the bloody PS2 era.

I turned off Ghost Recon Wildlands at around 70% completion to play Nier: Automata and once I decided to go back to it I lasted maybe 2 missions before the will and motivation to finish the game died again.

No idea why I'm surprised, this is typical Ubisoft really. This company can't die fast enough in my opinion.

The use of the drone seems to be the one driving me crazy. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. No reasoning on why it stops. Cannot find anything that would be triggering the problem.

Yeah, sometimes it's a distance thing...but sometimes it just doesn't want to register. (Of course, sometimes it'll let you sync up a shot, give you the go and the shots aren't fired. In those instances, my guys were usually in the water.) That's also one of the things they take away in some missions, though I don't know if it's all.

the jamming is also inconsistent...unless it's related to how close to the jammer I am, sometimes I can fly around for a while, and others it closes immediately.

How badly can you code a trophy? The whole story just popped, and I still haven't done my last region yet. Here I was worrying about it due to the Bowman's Briefing that I never received while playing solo :|

Game has actually become a chore to play.

Agreed. It's fun when doing the missions, then when you come to do the collectibles and side missions, it becomes boring :tumbleweed: Fun while it lasted.

Watch Dogs all over again.

I've still got to grind out resources for the last of my skills :pout: Thank fuck for exploits.

Edited by Combatting