Still 100%able?

Ozymandias

i was able to pick up all the mulitplayer trophies in about 4-6 hours on a thursday last week. you can change your region on the mulitplayer home screen to find one with the most games (or if your region goes into an undesired match type).

what took the longest was actually getting the demon power-up, since it takes a while to spawn and there is only one. the trophies themselves are simple and quick.

i would do this sooner rather than later though, the amount of players is very low. i would almost always get matched in the same game per region.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For anyone thats still wondering, yes you can still 100% this game as of April 3, 2017.I just did it two days ago lobbies were full the whole time i was playing and was able to jump from lobby to lobby with no issues. Im not sure how long this is going to hold up, and i did find the game insanely fun online but i suggest to try and get these trophies done first if you pick up the game this late.

The lobby will just start with four right so all you need is four to boost I hope

Dont even bother with trying to boost, its practically impossible.Just play the game and like i said earlier, play TDM and you'll always find full lobbies.The MP is a lot more fun than i thought so hopefully it will stay full of people for a while longer.

• 1 month later...

Everything is still easily doable (as of may 2017). I had no problem getting into a multiplayer match. The lobby launched almost instantly for me. The online trophies took no more than a few matches to get though (I played 3 death matches, which I won, to get them). Overall, it took me less than 30 minutes top.

I heard that a patch could let you just play the online games with bots. Can you get the online trophies that way?

No trophies can be earned in private matches against either your friends or bots :(. The Doom trophies are completely unboostable so have to be done 100% legit :(.

Edited by Terminator
Update.

• 2 weeks later...

In Japan here. Got this game yesterday from the big sale and all online servers were dead when I played in all regions (June 15th, around 3pm my time then later around 10-11pm)

I still have confidence I'll find players on the weekend but I would really like to get those trophies out of the way.

Well, I managed to get online very briefly when others were on today around 8pm my time (GMT+9) and I actually won one of the team matches so that's that trophy done, but I still have to level up to level 5 and after that group disappeared suddenly I'm stuck with nobody on any server for the past hour. I'm at level 4 so it shouldn't take much longer... If I can actually find someone online.

Edit> since last night I've been up doing other work but leaving the ps4 running all the while and couldn't get 3 others online at the same time on any server. It's now Saturday morning here in Japan so I'm hoping I'll have more luck tonight. It's painful to only be a match away from level 5 and there is nothing you can do about it. I really hoped they would have allowed bot matches to count. The servers are a ghost town.

Edit 2> On Saturday afternoon (my time) I finally found 3 other players, all level 1, and we played a match that raised me to level 5 so that is done. I stuck around for a while because I wanted to help the others reach level 5 but one of the others quit and we couldn't find another player in an hour so the others quit and then so did I. Oh well, back to the single player mode. I may go online from time to time just to help others with this problem.

Edited by seishinbyou

• 2 weeks later...

Got all these over the weekend in team deathmatch sometimes it wasn't always a full lobby but there were no shortage of games going could even get the team rotation and the other mode too they were quieter but running.

The online trophies are all pretty easy personally I don't think they need boosting and I'm not particularly good. Don't know if it's on purpose so people can just enjoy the MP without massive grinding or being locked out because of small lobby's or hardcore players just crushing you.

• 2 weeks later...
Got all these over the weekend in team deathmatch sometimes it wasn't always a full lobby but there were no shortage of games going could even get the team rotation and the other mode too they were quieter but running.

The online trophies are all pretty easy personally I don't think they need boosting and I'm not particularly good. Don't know if it's on purpose so people can just enjoy the MP without massive grinding or being locked out because of small lobby's or hardcore players just crushing you.

Nice to know, I'm hoping to start this game within the next 2 weeks. Gaming has slowed down a bit recently but still working through Watch Dogs 2, don't really want to be playing 2 games at the same time. It always gets me in a muddle. :whistle: