Keyslinger Trophy

The only thing I need to do to unlock the Secret Ending is to get the keyslinger trophy. But, does the trophy pop in game, or do I have to beat the final boss countless times to see if I've done it?

I ended with over 5,000 Unversed to kill, so continuously checking over and over could put me off getting this trophy.

If I remember right, it does not pop while you are within the game. The easiest way to unlock the secret ending is to just finish the main game on Critical which includes the final episode, then it will be an option in the main menu, if I recall. You can honestly finish each character's story within a few hours if you skip everything else.

If I remember right, it does not pop while you are within the game. The easiest way to unlock the secret ending is to just finish the main game on Critical which includes the final episode, then it will be an option in the main menu, if I recall. You can honestly finish each character's story within a few hours if you skip everything else.

Ahh that sucks, because I'm already in the final chapter. I guess it's just mirage arena for me! The final boss wasn't difficult once I saw the pattern, so I can just do a kill a bunch then check at the end of every night. Went up 1.2k last night. Thank you for your help, though. :)

EDIT: I got the option to make the Secret Ending save while I was at the mirage arena. YAY

Edited by cathieleyy

• 2 months later...
The only thing I need to do to unlock the Secret Ending is to get the keyslinger trophy. But, does the trophy pop in game, or do I have to beat the final boss countless times to see if I've done it?

I ended with over 5,000 Unversed to kill, so continuously checking over and over could put me off getting this trophy.

I know you already got it but in case anyone is wondering, it unlocks as soon as you kill your 9999 Unversed and save your game, you don't need to finish the game again for it.

• 5 years later...