OMG! Game is now Crossbuy!

Blaze Naruto Shippuden

You read that title right. If you already own the game you can download the other version and (P) the game again. It wasn't crossbuy when the game was first released on the Vita and at some point in time. It's now crossbuy. :D

Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!

Enjoy the 2 easy (P)s.

Thanks for the above post, but it looks like the crossbuy only applies in the US. I've just bought the Vita version on the UK store and the PS4 version still needs me to purchase it.

Neither version has the message "Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!"

Thanks for the above post, but it looks like the crossbuy only applies in the US. I've just bought the Vita version on the UK store and the PS4 version still needs me to purchase it.

Neither version has the message "Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS4™ system and “PS Vita” system versions!"

That is odd, I hope the change it for the UK system. The NA version wasn't cross-buy either at first until recently. There's a chance it might change, I only noticed because it said free in my wishlist.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...