Goat Simulator: Payday DLC ~ Trophy Guide and Roadmap

themindisacity

For What’s the count? trophy as it is on April 2017 it only costs 20$ instead 50$ and you do not need to streak win in order to get it, I won twice in a raw then I lost twice and I won one later then I received the trophy.

For the beneficial glitch I think its no longer can be used. I also faced a bug on Make Cops Fly mission that it did not reward me with money so I restarted the game and I did the mission again successfully without any bugs. For anyone have the same problem do not worry risking it and restart the game from the game option menu then do it again.

Cheers for the guide and videos.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Itsamee! trophy has glitched. Landed on the island multiple times yet doesn't want to pop. As such, it's refusing to give me Dastardly :|

Yup, got both trophies on a fresh save.

Had to delete and reinstall to get this damn trophy to work. Even then it didn't work the first few attempts but for some reason popped when I clipped the edge of the island and bounced off. Grrr. Ah well, done now. Waste of Space next.

You going to mention in the guide that this shit is glitchy or what dude? "Itsamee" bullshit trophy in this bullshit DLC wont unlock, been at it for hours already!

-UPDATE-

I did what Staytrue did and deleted my save data. Worked on my first try.

Edited by TacoNinja

• 3 months later...

this prob doesnt matter much but the blackjack tables arent 50$, they are 25, 50, 100. im guessing 25 will be ok to use.

also you can go into the negative with your money and keep playing, i accidently wasted all my money not looking at mask prices so i re did a bunch of heists to save up some more money which i didnt have to do

Edited by melodicmizery

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

The trophy for landing on the island, is it glitched? I've landed on the island perfectly, different sides of it, matched the posted video, behind the cannon, on the cannon, on the tree.

Nothing seems to work.

edit: OK. I finally got it, you know what I did differently? NOTHING.

Edited by Rich666

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the guide, no issues. Only problem was once again the broken ass nature of this game. Took me three attempts to get the moon trophy because I kept falling through the pirate ship when it took off. I also was not able to fly through all the rings as the flamingo, had to do it with the rocket league car. Wasn't too bad with slow mo though.