Help with bomb challanges and trophy please

Ivotas

Hey guys, I'm kinda stuck at two parts right now and I don't know what else to do without any help. Both parts are related to bomb stuff, the first being the craft maniac trophy. By now I've crafted far over 30 bombs yet the trophy still didn't pop up. So I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. I just used the crafting stations outside and when I crafted a bomb, I used the add bomb feature. Later I even switched to quick crafting within the weapon wheel. Still no success. Am I doing something wrong?

The second part are the bomb challenges. Now I've done a little googling around and noticed that I'm not the only one with the complaint. Yet there isn't a single comperhensive respectively sure way solution in those old messages which is why I'm hoping for some new insights. The problem I have are the two remaining challenes:

- craft one bomb of each effect type

- craft one bomb with each shell

I've done all possible combinations and yet nothing happens. What's more I've even got the "use each effect twice" challenge done using crafted bombs ONLY and still the first of the two mentioned above didn't unlock. I really don't know what else to do.

I'm really close to giving up as it would appear that this game is glitched for me anyways (i. e. guards that were stunned with a gold bomb and killed afterwards stand up again only for me to kill them again and again (they don't attack btw) or being stuck in several locations and being unable to move forward or back. I'm trying the delete game data approach right now but still if that doesn't then I really need some help from you guys as I don't know what else to do anymore. Anyways, thanks for reading.

Oh, so it really is a known glitch? Good to know. I thought I was seeing things.

Anyways, the delete game data approach worked for me. Upon re-installing the game the trophy popped after I crafted the 30th bomb (went with the 3x12 bombs approach). Funny that I really had to do it three times which means that nothing from prior to un-installing counted towards the trophy.

Also the "craft each shell" challange unlocked after doing it all over again. The other one however is still glitched. Not going to un-install again since now that I don't have the trophy I don't need to focus on bombs anymore. Also the count in the Romanies challenges seems to be working just fine, so I'll get the trophy there.

Still thanks a bunch for your reply. Really comforting that it is a known glitch.

The deeper I dig into the game now that I'm cleaning up the more glitches I find. Today the Lost Archive glitched a second time for me. Yesterday I literally got stuck on the cubes in memory 3 while today I somehow fell through the floor and got stuck into a area of pure bright light in memory 4. In both cases I had to restart the memories. Also I collected all 4 fragments in the later memory but got only three registered in the end. And in the core game I had guards I killed stand up again like zombies only for me to kill them times and again. Funny thing is that after their "revival" they didn't move a bit anymore.

It really ruings the enjoyment of a game when experiences like this happen. Makes me really think twice wether to continue with the PS4 AC games once I get myself the console or not. Ubisoft has a track record of lacking polish here and then. =/

Edited by Ivotas

Thanks but it was definitely a glitch as it didn't work with that method either. I had to delete my game data and install anew. Then it worked right away after using the same approach. Game is a glitched piece of shit. Just today I had to reboot the system because I got stuck at a Master Assassin Mission.

Thanks but it was definitely a glitch as it didn't work with that method either. I had to delete my game data and install anew. Then it worked right away after using the same approach. Game is a glitched piece of shit. Just today I had to reboot the system because I got stuck at a Master Assassin Mission.

Without patch? I'm on AC2 for now :) i see now you play on PS3, i'm on PS4. I play on PS3 years a go without problem *_*

Edited by Neme

Without patch? I'm on AC2 for now :) i see now you play on PS3, i'm on PS4. I play on PS3 years a go without problem *_*

I didn't have to install a patch. I'm playing the heritage collection which never asked me to install one. Might have in integrated, don't know.

Yeah, switched over to AC3 now as there's no trophy left for me to hunt besides the two impossible Lost Archive trophies. Don't see me getting those without help. So I moved on to the next game.^^

Consider yourself lucky, that you're not experiencing any glitches. I actually kinda like that game when it works properly. But the glitches really ruin it for me.