Gal*Gun: Double Peace ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap

Rawanz

UFI1R1f.png

Not a member of the forum and found this Guide useful? Why not sign up!

This guide may not be reproduced, copied or posted on another site without the express permission of the Guide author. If you find this guide posted on another site then please let the Guide author or a Playstationtrophies.org staff member know. Thank you.

CDF56J1.png
  • Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10 (Platinum Difficulty Rating)
  • Offline trophies: 39 (18trophy_bronze.png, 17trophy_silver.png, 3trophy_gold.png, 1platinum.png)
  • Online trophies: 0
  • Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 21-25hrs+ (Estimated Time to Platinum)
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: At least 6+ for true ends but many more for true endings for Data Gatherer trophy_gold.png
  • Number of missable trophies: None
  • Glitched trophies: No
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: No
  • Do trophies stack?: There are 3 separate trophy lists for the EU, NA and Japan releases but all 3 have shared lists with the PS4 and Vita versions.
  • Do cheat codes disable trophies?: There are 3 cheats but they don’t affect any trophies.

19RE9Wo.png
Welcome to Gal*Gun: Double Peace! Gal*Gun is a rail shooter game created by Inti Creates. You play as a school boy by the name of Houdai who got shot by a cupid angel by the name Ekoro which makes him extremely popular and makes every single girl at his school for in love with him. It it his objective to defend himself against all the screaming girls, while he is searching for his one true love to avoid being cursed for the rest of his life.

Cheat Codes:

The game has 2 cheat codes. They don't disable trophies but they don’t do anything beside from changing the colour and pattern of the girls panties. On the main menu:

Hold L_1.png + R_1.png, then press R318x18.png - Using this, changes panties one set forward
Hold L_1.png + R_1.png, then press L318x18.png - Using this, changes panties one set backwards
Press L318x18.png + R318x18.png at any time to trigger a "Parents are nearby" mode so you can hide what you're playing and not get an earfull from your folks.

If you need a list of all the Students and where they can be found for trophy_gold.png Data Gatherer, then you can find a spreadsheet here: LINK. Also, see this checklist by Roronora_Zoro666: LINK
4ND1uPN.png
NOTE: I recommend playing through the game while working towards finishing Student IDs for trophy_gold.png Data Gatherer right away to avoid a big grind near the end, therefore always try to scan the girls now and then when you have a chance and try to Doki-Doki them in the gym and swimsuits. Also, see here for some additional info (credit to AerisFlowerGirl): LINK

Step 1: Complete Shinobu Route

The game is open so you can earn trophies however you want for the most part. Only the True Endings are something you need to work towards but the trophies during your first playthrough should be these and I recommend working towards her True Ending:

• trophy_bronze.png Euphoric!
  • trophy_bronze.png Feelin' the Doki-Doki
  • trophy_bronze.png The Final Doki-Doki
  • trophy_bronze.png At the End of the Day
  • trophy_bronze.png Shot to the Heart
  • trophy_silver.png Shinobu = Best Girl

I would recommend looking at these trophies during your first playthrough, since some will require less grinding later on and some will make you avoid having to replay certain routes for the Perfect Score during events:

• trophy_bronze.png Fundraising for Love
  • trophy_bronze.png Round Thing in Your Face
  • trophy_bronze.png Gonna Get What She Wants
  • trophy_silver.png Battle with Bae: Shinobu
  • trophy_silver.png Take Down the Evil Vegetation
  • trophy_bronze.png Jubilation Across Campus
  • trophy_bronze.png Exorcise the Demons
  • trophy_bronze.png Mr. Trigger Happy
  • trophy_bronze.png Shot to the Heart
  • trophy_silver.png Double Peace for Days
  • trophy_bronze.png Getting Things Done
  • trophy_bronze.png Love Gun
  • trophy_gold.png Data Gatherer
  • trophy_gold.png Gal*God

Step 2: Complete Maya Route

Play through Maya's route while aiming for Perfect score during her events and Perfect during her fight. You should earn:

• trophy_silver.png Maya = Best Girl
  • trophy_bronze.png A Sticky Situation
  • trophy_bronze.png Tender Loving Care
  • trophy_silver.png Monster Hunting on Campus

Step 3: Complete Sister’s Route

Play through the Sister’s route while aiming for Perfect score during their events and Perfect during their fight. You should earn:

• trophy_silver.png I Love 'Em Both!
  • trophy_bronze.png Angelic Fusion Dance
  • trophy_silver.png Battle With the Bae: Shinobu & Maya

Step 4: Complete Angel/Devil Route

Play through the Angel & Demon route while aiming for a Perfect score during both their fights. Make a save at Episode 4-2 so you can quickly go back after finishing one of the routes and finish the other as well.

• trophy_silver.png Ekoro = Best Girl
  • trophy_silver.png Kurona = Best Girl
  • trophy_silver.png Battle With the Bae: Ekoro
  • trophy_silver.png Battle With the Bae: Kurona
  • trophy_bronze.png Pilferer of Panties

Step 5: Complete Patako route in the Angel/Devil Route

Play through the Angel & Demon route and Perfect the fight against Patako. Patako's route is available during the Angel & Demon route at the end of Kurona ending if you have 2 pieces of a Halo.

• trophy_silver.png Patako = Best Girl
  • trophy_silver.png Battle with the Bae: Patako

Step 6: Complete The Unseen Destiny Route

Play through The Unseen Destiny route and let a girl fall in love with you.

• trophy_silver.png Girl of Your Dreams
  • trophy_gold.png All Options Considered

Step 7: Clean-up

This is where you clean up the rest of the trophies you haven't earned. Some of the trophies you most likely won't have gotten yet would be:

• trophy_silver.png Pretty Pictures
  • trophy_gold.png Data Gatherer
  • platinum.png True Gal*Gun Master
Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 7/11/2021

5za7opt.png

5e2.jpg True Gal*Gun Master (P)

Unlock All Trophies

As always, collect all the other trophies to earn this one!

19a.jpg Euphoric! (B)

Give a Girl Euphoria

This will be the first trophy you will earn. Shortly into the game you will be introduced to the game mechanics and be told how to shoot the girls with :square: to hit them with Pheromone shots. Move the crosshair onto a girl and hit her in the weak spot, which you can see when you hover over it as big letters will appear.

474.jpg Feelin' the Doki-Doki (B)

Experience Your First Doki-Doki Mode

You will be introduced to Doki-Doki Mode pretty early into to the game. Doki-Doki mode is an ability you can use when your heart meter in the top left is filled up. When it's full, press :triangle: and it will take you into a timed mini-game where you need to rub girls down then finish them off with :triangle: when their bar below their name is full. You will fill up the bar by rubbing her down in the spots where small heart icons appear and she starts to scream in pleasure.

210.jpg The Final Doki-Doki (B)

Experience Your First Final Doki-Doki Mode

Final Doki-Doki will be learned near the end of your first playthrough when getting a True ending. It is like the normal Doki-Doki Mode, however there is a slight difference. In Final Doki-Doki you will need to find "sweet spots" on the girl to shoot on. You will notice as you move up and down on a girl that the letters will become smaller or bigger. If they become bigger it means you have found a sweet spot on her. Shoot her there and notice the meter on the left will go up. You can also use to zoom onto her, then shoot after a short time to boost the meter even more. However, be aware that holding for too long will mean she starts to block that spot so you need to find a different one on her body. While it isn't necessary to fill up the bar to finish the Final Doki-Doki Mode, it is required if you want the True Endings for each of the characters.

8b3.jpg At the End of the Day (B)

View Your First Ending

Play through the game and pick whichever route you want until you finish it.

9f3.jpg Shinobu = Best Girl (S)

View Shinobu's True Ending

To get Shinobu's true ending you will need to raise her affection level while going through her route and you will need to get a S rank before reaching the ending. You will gain affection points by picking the right answers when she talks to you and in order to get a S rank, you will need to shoot the school girls throughout the game with Euphoria and try to keep your combo score up. Don't be afraid to use Doki-Doki mode as it adds to your bonus. Do remember you also get points by the end of each chapter from Time, Accuracy & Damage so try to clear the stages as smooth as you can. It's not as difficult as it may sound. Below, I have put down all the correct answers which will gain affection points and which will make you lose affection points.

Episode 1-2 - After you have selected her route:

- Let's do a little experiment

= *Wink at Her*

+ For now, take off your clothes

+ Let’s go do some cardio!

+ Teach her body directly

Episode 3-2 - After arrive at the gym storage room:

+ You're so cute

- Sorry….

+ Woof woof!

= You're good at cat sounds

+ Be more captivating!

Episode 3-2 - After Shinobu gets stuck in the window:

= Think of another way

- This skirt you got is pretty nice

+ *Play a drum solo on her butt*

+ Forcefully push really hard

+ *stroke*

Episode 4-1 - After being accused of being a panties thief:

+ It's definitely not me

- I’m interested in fashion, so…

+ I'll give you mine instead…

= No need to steal, I'm so popular!

+ I’d swipe panties if they're yours

Episode 4-2 - After Shinobu gets stabbed by Kurona Demon Spear:

+ Open up your eyes

= You'll make Maya cry!

- Aren't you cold like that?

+ I Love you

- You look amazing! So risqué

Episode 4-2 - After Shinobu regains consciousness:

= *start by counting the prime numbers* (i.e a number that can only be divided by itself and 1)

+ I didn't see anything

- I saw the Door of Truth

+ You're beautiful Goddess

+ You have a healthy beauty

Episode 5-1 - After beating the stage:

- *carefully survey the ground*

= Gotta make sure I look fresh first

- Time for a coffee break!

+ Go right in!

+ There’s no hole I don't wanna be in!

Episode 5-2 - After you arrive at the end of the cave:

+ I won’t allow you to do that!

+ I'll not pass of Shinobu to you!

- I'll take your punishment instead

+ I will defend her with my life!

- Gimme more pervy stuff to think of!

Episode 5-2 - After you defeat Demon Veggie:

+ Are you hurt?

+ I was worried about you

= I'm gonna sing now

+ Are your clothes dirty?

- Please… Calm my libido down

Episode 6-2 - After you arrive at the class room:

+ Tell me if something happened

+ Show me your smile

= The pitcher has jitters

+ Cheer up!

- Show me your boobs

Episode 6-2 - After you fail Doki-Doki Field:

+ I can't do that!

= Let's do some counselling

- What a pain in the ass!

= Why did you say that…?

+ Let me touch your boobs after this

Episode Final - After you arrive at the center of the park:

+ Try to get her to listen!

- I'll go easy on you

- Yikes, Shinobu is so scary

+ Maya-chan isn't weak!

= I'm gonna rip your clothes off

212.jpg Maya = Best Girl (S)

View Maya's True Ending

In order to get Maya's true ending, you need to raise her affection level while going through her route and get a S rank before reaching the ending. Refer to Shinobu = Best Girl for tips. Below are the correct answers for Maya:

Episode 1-2 - After the Doki-Doki fails:

+ I was just looking at you

- Did I look cool?

+ It’s my new special technique!

+ I was just exercising my eyes

- I’m full of lust for you

Episode 3-2 - After you arrive at the gym storage room:

+ I’m good at using the ol' noodle

= I’m pretty good at designing stuff

- Let’s take a break and goof off

+ Leave the heavy lifting to me!

- It’s my sweet honey trap!

Episode 3-2 - After the event:

+ There's gotta be a remedy for this

+ Your cute face is a mess…

- Seems to be good for hair removal

= Hurry up and get to the shower room

+ I'll lick you from head to toe

Episode 4-1 - After the cat scene:

+ Are you okay?

+ *stroke her head*

- You're heavy…

+ *Hug her tightly*

= *rub her boobs*

Episode 4-2 - After you arrive at the infirmary:

+ Show me where you're injured

- Stick out your butt

+ *tap the injury with sweet rhythm*

+ Does it hurt?

= Tell me your measurements

Episode 4-2 - After the treatment event:

- Talk about studying

+ Talk about fashion

+ Talk about what goes with rice

- Talk about sports

= What do you do when you're alone?

Episode 5-1 - After you find Maya:

+ It's not good to look so down

+ *stroke her*

- Shinobu is crying from heaven

+ *give her handkerchief*

- *massage her gently*

Episode 5-2 - After arriving at the rooftop:

+ Are you okay?!

+ I’ll do whatever I can!

- Did you strain your lower back?

= Let’s hurry up!

- Powerless Shinobu is so tantalizing!

Episode 5-2 - After you defeat the Demon Balloon:

+ *keep quiet*

+ *Get ready to start grooming*

- *dance straight from the heart*

= *do weight training*

+ *touch Maya-chan's belly button*

Episode 6-2 - After you arrive at the Tennis court:

= What's the matter?

+ Here, let's rehydrate!

+ It’s a festival! Hey! Come on!

= Are you okay, Maya-chan?

+ I want to lick your tears!

Episode 6-2 - After you fail the Doki Doki Field:

+ Thanks for telling me

+ You really care about Shinobu

- That's profitable fortune-telling!

= ……..

+ But despite that, I still love you

Episode FINAL - After you arrive at the park center:

+ Ekoro isn't stupid!

+ Maya-chan is the stupid one!

- The stupid one was me, Houdai!

= Yeah, you might be right…

+ None of that matters!

63c.jpg All Options Considered (G)

View All of the True Endings

There is a total of 8 True endings you need to see. They are:

• Angel & Demon Route
  • Maya Route
  • Shinobu Route
  • Sisters Route
  • Unseen Destiny Route
  • Patako Route (Halo Required)
  • Aoi Ending

Most of them are straight forward as long as you get a S rank and max out their affection points. However the Patako ending requires you get 2 pieces of a Halo before you can access it. You get Halo #1 by beating Maya and Shinobu's routes, both with the true ending and you get Halo #2 by beating the Angel & Demon routes with true endings. As soon as you have both pieces of the Halo you can do the Patako ending. The Patako route is available when you go through the Kurona route after Episode 6-2. You will get a question to which you need to answer "Help me, Ekoro!" it will take you to her route.
Edited by Terminator

41d.jpg Round Thing in Your Face (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Shinobu in the Window"

To gain a Perfect score during this event and the other events, you need avoid hitting the character too much outside of the small icons while scanning and touching her body. Also note that during the motion events you need to earn a score of 7 or higher in all of them to guarantee a Perfect rank at the end of the mini-game. You have to either rub the touchpad.png, tug it up and down or move your finger slowly round in a circle on it. It takes quite a few misses to not get a Perfect score so there are room for errors.

If you're having trouble with the circular movements, then please see this video by SpeedBeatz:

019.jpg A Sticky Situation (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Maya's Demon Calling"

Refer to Round Thing in Your Face.

265.jpg Gonna Get What She Wants (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Her Majesty Shinobu"

f4d.jpg Tender Loving Care (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Maya's Medical Care"

b30.jpg Angelic Fusion Dance (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Sisters' Odd Ritual"

2bd.jpg Apply It Liberally (B)

Get a Perfect Score on "Demon-Attracting Balm"

498.jpg Battle With the Bae: Shinobu (S)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Shinobu

This fight happens at the end of Episode FINAL-2 during Shinobu's path.

Like getting a Perfect during the events you will need to be almost flawless at fighting her. In order to get a Perfect, you need to remember 3 things: Accuracy, Damage and Time. All these 3 things are factored into the fight so you will need to avoid missing her, avoid taking damage and still complete it in a decent enough time. The time isn’t super sensitive so you do have quite a bit of time.

I advise you buy the Damage boost drinks from the shop to up your damage output. Doing so will make this fight and the other fights are breeze. Remember you need to have max stars in Time, Damage & Accuracy after the fight.

The fight itself is straight forward. She will run around, aim at you and shoot you. You must shoot her in order to damage her, while still avoiding getting hit by her bullets. You can shoot the bullets she shoots to avoid getting hit. After she has taken a set amount of damage she will start a small mini-cut scene where she will pick up a rocket launcher and shoot 3 rockets into the air. When the event is over you have a short period to shoot the 3 rockets down which will then fall down and damage her. After that is done she will add a new phase. She will now also hide behind some pillars. You can zoom in with R_1.png to see which pillar she is behind so you can get a lot of free damage in while she isn't doing much. Again, after a set amount of damage she will just rotate between the 3 phases. To do maximum damage to Shinobu, shoot her in the butt.

You can also do all of the Perfect scores in Score Attack mode, however this is not recommended since you cannot upgrade your damage so it will be harder and take longer to beat.

96c.jpg Battle With the Bae: Maya (S)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Maya

This fight happens at the end of Episode FINAL-2 during Maya's path.

I recommend that you buy the Damage boost drinks from the shop to up your damage output as doing so will make this fight and the other fights are breeze. Remember you need to have max stars in Time, Damage & Accuracy after the fight.

Maya will run from side to side and throw paper at you. You will need to shoot her and avoid getting hit by the paper she throws. You can shoot the paper to avoid the damage. After a set amount of damage she will start a mini-event where she will throw her doll into the air and it will split into 3. You will need to shoot all 3 in a very short period to avoid taking damage. Rinse and repeat until she is down. To do maximum damage to Maya, shoot her in the back of her Left Knee.

34d.jpg Take Down the Evil Vegetation (S)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Mr. Demon Veggie

I recommend buying the Damage boost drinks from the shop to up your damage output as doing so will make this fight and the other fights are breeze. Remember you need to have max stars in Time, Damage & Accuracy after the fight.

Demon Veggie has 2 clones with him. You will have to zoom in R_1.png in order to see which is the right balloon. The right balloon is the one with the girl being captured inside. Shoot the thing she is holding onto to damage the boss. Avoid hitting the girl as that will break her heart and count as damage towards you. Shooting the others does nothing. After some damage has been done, a mini-event will begin. You are inside the Balloon and must shoot the tentacles while avoiding hitting the girl. Rinse and repeat until the boss is dead.

471.jpg Monster Hunting on Campus (S)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Mr. Demon Balloon

I recommend buying the Damage boost drinks from the shop to up your damage output as doing so will make this fight and the other fights are breeze. Remember you need to have max stars in Time, Damage & Accuracy after the fight.

Mr. Demon Balloon will slowly spin around with the girl inside. Similar to Mr. Veggie you will need to zoom in with R_1.png to find the girl and shoot the thing she is holding. He will also do a mini-event where you go inside and must shoot the tentacles. Avoid hitting the girl to not take damage at the final score screen. Once you are outside again, he will move and spin around so you can’t see the girl. You can zoom into his eyes and shoot the eyeballs to make him change direction. Shooting left makes him spin left and right makes him spin right.

2c2.jpg Jubilation Across Campus (B)

Give 500 Girls Euphoria

You will give more than 500 girls Euphoria throughout your playthroughs so just keep shooting the girls in their weak spots and this will unlock in no time.

5cc.jpg Exorcise the Demons (B)

Defeat 100 Demon Girls

The trophy description is misleading. Sometimes a girl with a black aura and a tiny Demon doll will appear but the trophy makes you believe that you need to shoot the Demon doll, since the game tells you to do it. However, for this trophy you need to shoot 100 Demon girls without actually killing the Demon doll. If you need to farm it, you can go to Score Attack => Stage Select and pick Episode 2-1 Stairway. There are 6 Demon girls on that stage. You can just beat the stage, quit and restart it again. Unfortunately, there is no way to track this trophy so you will have to keep either a mental or written note of your progress. Credit to  Zuntenshi for the video:

51c.jpg Mr. Trigger Happy (B)

Fire 1000 Pheromone Shots

Pheromone Shots are what you are shooting the girls with, thus this trophy will come naturally through your playthrough.

a56.jpg Double Peace for Days (S)

Make 50+ Girls Experience "Double Peace"

For a girl to experience Double Peace, you need fill up your Doki-Doki mode in the top right corner and use Doki-Doki Mode Triangle18x18.png on her. While in this mode you will need to find her sweet spot which is indicated by heart icons. Where the sweet spot is varies from girl to girl. Once you find it you will need to fill the bar with square18x18.png and on the left you can see a bar you need to fill up. Even when it's filled up, you will need to keep going until she explodes with pleasure. Credit to Zuntenshi for the video:

5f4.jpg Love Gun (B)

Get a 30 Combo of Ecstasy Shots

In order to get a Ecstasy Combo Bonus you will need to shoot at a girl's weak spot which is indicated by some pretty big text when you hover over it with your aim. For the combo to keep going, you will need to hit 30 girls in a row at their weak spot and not to get hit either. You can do this on the very first stage, as the girl are not that aggressive. Credit to Zuntenshi for the video:

bb7.jpg Shot to the Heart (B)

Get 100 Ecstasy Shots

Ecstasy Shots are marked by icons similar to this:

UOuLO7Q.png

You must aim at the girls and shoot at their weak points in order to get a Ecstasy Shot. There are 4 spots and they all vary from girl to girl. Head, Bust, Waist and Leg, plus they all have different colours. You will get this just by playing through the game. Red = Heart, Orange = Shoulders, Yellow = Hips and Pink = Legs. Credit to BlackGreenCat for this info.

Edited by Terminator

41c.jpg Getting Things Done (B)

Fulfill 10 of the Girls' Requests

While going through the different routes you can complete quests from the girls. You can see the quests on the Episode menu by clicking :r1:. This will bring up your phone where you can see the requests from the girls.

WifGGgx.png

All the quests are straight forward. It's either collect and item, scan a girl or shoot a girl. Quest Items can be found in the different episode and the only way to see them are by zooming onto them. These can be hidden in trees, trash-bins, lockers, shower rooms etc. When looking for them a small icon will appear which you will need to shoot to collect the item for the request.

DfeOCpj.png

You will most likely get this trophy without really trying for it since they are pretty easy and hard to miss so if you see one and you miss it, you can either restart the episode or just keep going as there will be plenty more to grab later on.

322.jpg Pilferer of Panties (B)

Collect All of the Panties From the Changing Room

This is done during Ekoro's route in Episode 5-2 where you need to steal some panties. There are total of 14 panties to be found and are easy to find as long as you look around with your zoom R_1.png. Some are hidden in Lockers but you are always looking in their direction for a few seconds before moving on. If you get stuck, please see this video by Zuntenshi:

e2c.jpg Pretty Pictures (S)

Obtain All Images in the Gallery

There are 29 Gallery images in your collection. However some of the images has variations to them so if you click on an image there will be a number in the upper right corner. You need to be aware of that, since that mean there are variations for certain events and you will have to give different answers to fill out the entire gallery. It should be noted that if an episode has more then 1 image, you can save at the Episode start, then go ahead and clear the episode and get the image you want, and load your save file to get another. As long as you complete the episode then the gallery image will be saved to your system save file. Note: You don't need to unlock all the variants, for this trophy to pop

There is one tricky gallery image which is the Ekoro Bad ending. To get it, you will need play through The Unseen Destiny Route and avoid having any girls fall in love with you. I recommend picking Hentai Fiend for this since the only stat he has is lewdness and thanks to that, there are only 3 girls total you need to be careful of shooting with an Ecstasy Shot. How to raise & lower your stats refer to Data Gatherer for the items that changes your stats. The easiest way to get this image & ending will be to avoid getting any Ecstasy Shots on any girl, never use Doki-Doki Mode and save after every single episode, while checking the girl's hearts after each episode to see if it went up. If it did, make the girl hate you by changing into the stats that she dislikes. If a girl gets 5 hearts, then you are locked out of getting the image and the bad ending and will have to restart the route again.

Below is a list of all the Gallery names and how many variations they have:

Childhood Memories - Acquired automatically.

Shinobu Chases the Demon girl – Acquired automatically.

The bump of Fate – 3 variations. Acquired automatically.

Shinobu stuck in a window – 8 variations. Shinobu Path will give version #1, 2, 4, 5.

If you fail the mini game in her story you get version #3, 6, 8, 7.

Saw her in her undies – 2 variations. Acquired during Shinobu story path.

Sticky dismay – Acquired during Maya story path.

Maya VS Kitten - Acquired during Maya story path.

In the grasp of the demonic plant – 12 variations. Shinobu – #1-4 automatically.
#5 Pick "I won't allow you to do that!" or "I will defend her with my life!" for it during Mr. Veggie fight.

Sister set: #6 automatically.

Kurona set: Automatically #7, 8, 11, 12
Pick "We won't know unless we try!" or "It's a test of strength!" for version #9 & #10.

Shinobu gets caught by tentacles – 3 variations. #2 acquired automatically.
Pick "I won't allow you to do that!" or "I will defend her with my life!" for #1.

Sisters caught by tentacles – 5 variations. #1 & #4 acquired automatically.
Choose “Can I take a picture?” for version #2, #3 & #5 during the Mr. Veggie fight.

Shinobu takes to the skies – 2 variations. Acquired automatically during the Sister path.

Ekoro having a nightmare – 2 variations. Acquired automatically during Ekoro path.

Out of control Kurona – Acquired automatically during Kurona path.

Goodbye Ekoro – 2 variations – Acquired automatically during the Sister Path.

Restored Patako – Acquired automatically during Patako path.

Maya gets caught by tentacles – 2 variations. Acquired automatically during Maya path.

Ekoro gets caught by tentacles – 2 variations Acquired automatically during Kurona path.

Ekoro is in trouble! Kurona laughs! – 5 variations. #1 and #2 acquired automatically during Kurona path.
Choose “Well done, Kurona-chan!” for #3, #4 & #5 during the battle at the Gym on Kurona's Path.

Shinbo's True ending – Shinobu path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Maya's True ending – Maya path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Kamizono sisters' true ending – Sister path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Ekoro’s true ending – 3 variations. Ekoro path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Ekoro's bad ending: enraged Ekoro – Ekoro path. Acquired by having less than 50% affection.

Kurona's true ending – Kurona path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Kurona's bad ending: Mafuyu appears. Kurona path. Acquired by having less than 50% affection.

Patako's ending: Love from the Heaven and Hell. Patako path. Acquired by getting 100% affection and a S rank or higher at the end of the path.

Aoi's ending: Keep on rockiin', girl! – Donate to LOVEHEARTS in the Academy Shop. Costs 100 -> 500 -> 1500 -> 5000 -> 9999 Feathers.

True love route bad ending: Naughty Apron Ekoro. Acquired by failing the Unseen Destiny route. You do so by never maxing your affection with any girl during the route.

Congratulations on completing the Gallery! Acquired automatically when you have all Gallery images and their variations.
Edited by Terminator

4cc.jpg Data Gatherer (G)

Complete Profiles for Every Girl

The requirements for the trophy are:

- Get endings for Shinobu, Maya, Kurona, Patako, Ekoro and Yuko Yureino routes.
- For every other girl get her notebook, measure her three sizes (Bust, Waist, Hips) and use Doki-Doki Mode on her in gym clothes and her swimsuit.
Medal ranking for the girls goes up by one of these:
- Completing the "left side" of their profile. That means notebook, her measurements and any Doki-Doki mode.
- Getting her ending in the True Love route
- Using Doki-Doki mode on her in gym clothes and her swimsuit.
You will need to get at least silver rank in every single girl's profile. Example:

dlmaGED.png

From left to right: Blank means you haven’t gotten enough info on her yet.
Bronze: You have completed 1 page.
Silver: You have completed 2 pages – which is required for the trophy.
Gold: You have completed every single page of that girl.

The easiest way to go about doing this would be getting a girl's notebook, get her measurements and do her True Love Ending by maxing her affection which can only be done on the The Unseen Destiny route.

To get a girl's True Love Ending you will need to start The Unseen Destiny route and raise a girl's affection to 5 hearts. To raise the affection of a girl you will need to check her requirements on the Episode Menu by hitting Triangle18x18.png. This will bring up a long list of all the girls and by clicking on a girl, you can see what she likes and what she dislikes:

AGEpaei.png

You can tweak these 4 skills by spending feathers at the Academy Shop. The items will be purchasable at the start of either Episode 3-2 or 4-1. The items are:

Swirly Glasses – Boost your Intellect
Iron Dumbbell – Boost your Athleticism
Fashion Magazine – Boost your Style
Oh My, Senpai – Boost your Lewdness
Cursed Glasses – Lowers your Intellect
Cursed Dumbbell – Lowers your Athleticism
Lame Fashion Mag – Lowers your Style
Chastity 4 Dummies – Lowers your lewdness

Boost your stats or lower them for the girl you are trying to max affection with and then play through an episode or two with her in it. Hitting the girls with Ecstasy Shot that likes you will give her half to a full heart. Doing Doki-Doki Mode on her will almost give her 5 hearts right away so try to find the girl and Doki-Doki Mode her. Once you have maxed affection with a girl, the game will ask you if you want to skip to the final fight, which you can freely do to get that girls true ending faster. A kind soul has created a spreadsheet with every single girl and where she can be found: LINK

The Notebooks which can be used to help fill out the first page can be found throughout the game and can have 2 different looks:

osIHeK6.png

Just shoot them in order to collect them and it will be added to the first page of a girl’s profile. These are often in plain sight but sometimes they can be hidden inside various places like lockers or trash cans. Remember you still need to get their measurements. You get a girl's measurement by zooming onto her with R_1.png and aim at her chest, waist and hips, it will then show a line telling you it's currently collecting the info. To make it easier I would recommend buying the measurement tape from the Academy Shop.

There is 1 character that is required for the Student IDs which is the hidden "Ghost Girl". She can be found throughout the game but you can only make her fall in love with you during The Unseen Destiny route. To make her fall in love with you, you will need to shoot her in several different locations. She is hidden and can only be seen by a tiny blue light or by zooming onto her. If you miss her, you can reload the stage and try again.

1myGEpF.png

She will appear in the following Episodes:

Episode 1-2: When you look up to the overhead passage, she's in the window to the left.

Episode 3-1 - 1st year classroom: After you exit the classroom if you look left at some blue double doors. She is just in front of the doors slightly to the right, crouched down.

Episode 3-2 Behind Gym: After you turn left to the alleyway between two buildings, she will be on the left side.

Episode 4-1 2nd year classroom: Hiding in the locker inside the classroom.

Episode 4-2 Forbidden space: In the blue room right at the end after coming out of the vent, directly in front of you.

Episode 5-1 Track: In the doorway of the school behind the blue cars.

Episode 5-2 Cave: Picking the second Right route. She's at the back left in the room where girls come out of the holes in the ground.

Episode 6-1 Pool: In the corner to the right of the diving boards, next to a bunch of boxes.

Episode 6-2 Gym: Picking the left route, then she will be sitting on the blue spectator benches on the upper level of the gym.

Episode Final-2 Roof (PM): Behind the locker, sitting on the stairs on the left where the three possessed teachers appears.

Please see this video by STARS AVELLANEDA if you're having problems locating the Ghost:

Below is a list of all Student IDs and in which area they can be found:

1st Year students:

1. Maya Kamizono - No I.D.
2. Sayaka Nitta - 2F Stairway
3. Mina Kokorozaki - 1st Yr Class
4. Maoko Nira - Library
5. Megumi Tendou - Courtyard
6. Kazusa Kuchiki - Shoe lockers
7. Aki Nikaidou - Entrance
8. Koko Satsuki - Behind Gym
9. Tsukasa Nishiguchi - 1st Yr class
10. Rion Harusame - Pool 2
11. Rina Teramoto - Sakara Road ~ Picking the right route
12. Otome Kurosawa - Library
13. Mai Aoshima - Stairway
14. Sayoko Koshika - Gym
15. Kusumi Shinoname - Roof (PM) ~ Picking the right route
16. Shiho Hoshisora - Stairway
17. Maki Sudo - Cave 2
18. Anita Bellman - Courtyard 2
19. Mihono Matsubara - Cave ~ Picking the 2nd right route
20. Kazumi Nanbara - New Building
21. Yukina Jinho - Gym Entrance
22. Kanko Shishido - Cave 2 (This is a pain to get so see here for the strategy, credit to pokedude900: LINK)
23. Patako Amatsuka - Dressing room

2nd Year students:

1. Shinobu Kamizono - No I.D.
2. Tsubomi Haruno - Dressing Room
3. Kasumi Sakaguchi - Courtyard 2
4. Kumi Kobayashi - Cafeteria
5. Neneko Kosugi - Forbidden Room ~ Picking the left route
6. Saki Takeda - Track
7. Fumi Tsukada - Forbidden Room ~ Picking the right route
8. Riko Kuroda - 2nd Yr Class
9. Maria Natsuki - Gym 2 ~ Picking the left route
10. Tsuzumi Murasame - 2F Hallway
11. Tsugumi Tachibana - Sakara Road ~ Picking the up route
12. Midori Hanba - Stairway ~ Picking the left route
13. Junko Hitotsubashi - 2nd Year classroom
14. Mikoto Kumano - Entrance
15. Hayari Kuse - 2F Hallway
16. Ruriko Mikasa - Stairway ~ Picking the right route
17. Ran Himeno - Hallway (PM)
18. Uraraka Nishihina - Sakara Road (PM) ~ Picking the right route
19. Nanami Ise - Entrance 2
20. Karen Sazanami - Pool ~ Picking the left route
21. Kaho Akagi - Tennis court
22. Rikiko Tanaka - Front entrance
23. Aoi Uno - No I.D.

3rd year students:

1. Mei Suzano - 3rd Yr Class
2. Kazami Saijou - Sakara Road (PM) ~ Picking the left route
3. Madoka Tsukimiya - Dressing Room (2)
4. Susume Asano - Cave ~ Picking the 2nd left route
5. Yuki Shirogami - Gym
6. Maki Kuroda - New Building
7. Saori Fujiwara - Front entrance
8. Mirai Wakaba - 3rd Yr Class
9. Miho Kusunoki - Infirmary
10. Sango Namiki - Tennis court
11. Sayou Suguri - 3F Hallway
12. Yuyou Suguri - 3F Hallway
13. Ringo Kotobuki - Cafeteria
14. Yurina Gozo - Track
15. Mafuyu Yanagida - Pool 2
16. Yuka Saitou - Pool ~ Picking the right route
17. Konomi Kujirai - Gym 2 ~ Picking the right route
18. Yuri Tsurugi - Gym Entrance
19. Akiko Masami - Hallway (PM)
20. Ren Yoshikawa - Courtyard
21. Shizuka Ninomiya - Shoe lockers

Teachers:

1. Saori Fujino - Park (PM) ~ Picking the left route
2. Michiya Azuma - Park (PM) ~ Picking the right route
3. Reina Kuribayashi - Roof (PM) ~ Picking the left route
4. Asuka Hattori - Entrance 2
5. Kirara Kurashiki - Behind gym

798.jpg Gal*God (G)

Achieve Godlike Rank

To earn the Godlike rank, you need to beat the game with 1 million MP. I recommend playing on Expert but you can do this in any route except for Ekoro's because her's is the shortest. To get MP you need to keep your Ecstasy Shot combo going as much as possible. I would avoid upgrading your damage beyond Lv2, because if you do you could miss a shot and knockout a girl too early. You can miss a shot and keep the combo going. However, if a girl goes down, the combo ends so try to only hit them in the right Ecstasy spot, then let the combo go as high as possible. You can use Doki-Doki Mode if you get into a pinch as that will help you keep the combo going and still add points to your total score. You will also need to keep in mind you get a score at the end of an episode based on Time, Accuracy & Damage so try to finish the episodes as fast as possible, missing as little as possible and taking no damage at all. If you feel like you are doing bad, you can just retry the episode from the beginning. There is a small margin for error so shouldn't be too hard to get.

If you're having trouble with this trophy, then please see this video by Steveburto:

Also, see the following links for some invaluable hints and tips:

LINK
LINK

Edited by Terminator

74d.jpg I Love 'Em Both! (S)(H)

View Sisters Route's True Ending

To get the Sister’s True ending you will need to pick their route, get S rank and have maximum affection with them at the end of the game. If you don’t, you will only get the Good Ending. To raise their affection you will need to answer their questions correctly and you will need to avoid hitting them during mini-events as that will lower her affection.

+ means you gain affection, - means you will lose it and = means no change at all. Answers for their True Ending:

Episode 1-2

+ We call that thing a "simulacra"

+ You two look great in your uniforms

- The sun was too bright

= I'm just getting warmed up

= - I wanted to rub you down

Episode 3-1 - 2F Hallway

- It's all the angel's fault

+ Because I'm Captain Cool Guy

+ The seal has been broken

+ They were just short on oxygen

= Whatever, just gimme your panties

Episode 3-2 – Stairway

Arrived at the roof:

+ Is it really all that bad?

+ You don't have to do it if it's bad

- Phone home to the mothership!

= I'm confident in my strength

+ *revel in Maya's shame*

After the Sister’s Odd Ritual

+ Reflect on what you did!

= Was that just an updraft?

+ Nay! Only I may use such sorcery!

+ You got some nice air on that jump

- I could see your panties

Episode 4-2 - Forbidden Room

+ Try not to overdo it, alright?

+ You must be good at sports

= That's the tunnel effect!

= Did your clothes get all dirty?

- Did your butt get stuck?

Episode 5-1 - 3rd Yr Class

= I bet I can throw it pretty far

+ Your tie is crooked

- How does it taste?

+ How does this work?

= Is this type non-penetrating?

Episode 5-2 – Pool

Arrived at the pool:

+ That swimsuit looks good on you

+ I'd love to know the ingredients

+ You look like a Z'Gox!

- Let's go for a nice swim

= Is that an...aphrodisiac?

After Demon-Attracting Balm

+ You must be really motivated now

+ Can you rub some on me too?

- Need some Fabreeze up in here now

+ I think I applied too much...

- You two smell really purdy...

Episode 6-1 New Building

- Let's have a test of strength!

- I'll think up an awesome strategy!

+ Kurona-chan is so cute!

+ I'll back you guys up!

+ What a naughty trick!

Episode 6-2 - Cave (2)

Before the Mr. Demon Veggie

+ Their clothes will get all dirty!

+ Let them go!

- Can I take a picture?

= What type of plant is that?

+ Thank you for your tentacles

After Mr. Demon Veggie battle:

+ I'm glad you're both safe

+ Are you hurt?

= As a reward, will you rub me down?

+ Did you see how brave I was?

- As a reward, can I rub your boobs?

Episode FINAL-2 - Park (PM)

+ I'll keep acting like a fool

+ I want the three of us to be happy

+ Super Polyamory Team Unite!

- I can't think of any other way

+ I really just want a threesome

242.jpg Ekoro = Best Girl (S)(H)

View Ekoro's True Ending

To get Ekoros's True ending you will need to pick her route, get S rank and have maximum affection with her at the end of the game. If you don’t, you will only get the Good Ending. To raise her affection, you will need to answer her questions correctly and you will need to avoid hitting her during mini-events as that will lower her affection.

+ means you gain affection, - means you will lose it and = means no change at all.

Answers for her True Ending:

Episode 3-2 – Arrived at the roof

+ Return her back to normal!

= You're a coward!!

+ You activated my trap card!

+ I will reveal Shinobu's past

- Where's the sexy costume?

Episode 3-2 – After you defeat Shinobu

+ Shout real loud! Scream "dumbass!"

= Vitamin B1 is good when you're PO'd

= Wanna eat some Pokky?

- I get it, but...please chill out

+ You can cry on my shoulder

Episode 4-1

+ Take a long hard look in the mirror

= Let's discuss this intelligently...

= How much cash do you want?

+ Gotta stop them, even by force

- I welcome sexy mischief!

Episode 4-2 – After you find Maya

+ Come back to your senses!

+ I'll take you back by force if I must

+ I should splash her with hot water

+ You're not a doll

- Shall we play dress up?

Route Split – Pick "Ekoro is right, let's help Kurona"

Episode 5-1 – After your meeting with Kurona

+ Absolutely not!

+ I'm interested in this for science!

- I think I ate too many panties

= I'm just into the designs, that's it

+ I'm a man! I can't help it!

Episode 5-2 – After you stole the panties

+ I wanna get more physical...

+ I wanna play a smart trick...

+ I'll cut a potato and make a stamp!

+ We still have more to do?

- Let's do more sexy mischief!

Episode 6-2 – After you arrived on the top of the gym

+ *try and tear off the tentacles*

+ I'm gonna save you!

+ *shout in the 2nd controller's mic!*

= *read the flow of the wind*

- Is this tentacle scene a reward?

Episode 6-2 – After you defeat Mr. Demon Balloon

+ Do you want some water?

+ Should I get you some medicine?

= This the work of the aliens!

+ Let's go to the Infirmary!

- Will a kiss make it better?

Episode FINAL – After you arrive on the roof

= I can't fight with Ekoro...

+ Even if it's by sheer strength...

- Holy crap, is Ekoro a yandere?!

+ Will she really return to normal?

+ *licky lick*

893.jpg Kurona = Best Girl (S)(H)

View Kurona's True Ending

To get the Kurona's True ending you will need to pick her route, get S rank and have maximum affection with her at the end of the game. If you don't, then you will only get the Good Ending. To raise her affection, you will need to answer her questions correctly and you will need to avoid hitting her during mini-events as that will lower her affection.

+ means you gain affection, - means you will lose it and = means no change at all. Answers for her True Ending:

Episode 3-2 – Arrived at the roof

= You're a coward!!

= Wanna eat some Pokky?

Episode 4-1

+ You're not a doll

Route Split – Pick “Poke me with the demon spear first!”

Episode 5-1 – After you clear the stage

+ We gotta go help!

- I wanna jump like a badass into it

= Heyyyyyy! Come on out!

= We should go call for help!

+ Try shouting a secret into it

Episode 5-2 – After you arrive at the end of the cave

= We won't know unless we try!

+ It's a battle of wits!

+ Time for a monster card battle!

+ It's a test of strength!

- Let's battle with dirty jokes!

Episode 5-2 – After you defeat Mr. Demon Veggie

+ Let's carry them to the Infirmary!

= If they're here they'll get dirty

+ *draw on their faces*

+ We should give them first aid

- Now I can really mess with them!

Episode 6-2 – After you arrive at on the roof of the gym

- Stop doing this right now!

+ Tentacles really suit you!

+ Well done, Kurona-chan!

+ Rip those things right off, Ekoro!

= An angel wrapped in tentacles?!

Episode 6-2 - After you defeat Mr. Demon Balloon

= Okay, okay... Cool your jets

+ Have a cup of tea and relax

+ What's wrong with a make-up lesson?!

= Studying is quite important...

- If it's phys ed, I can totally help

Episode 6-2 – Pick “Let’s Find her missing Spear!” if you have both pieces of a Halo

Episode FINAL

+ I was hoping we could be friends

+ I'll get her back to normal!

+ Kurona, give me your "paw!!"

+ How about the pheromone shot?!

- I guess I'll rub her boobs

Edited by Terminator

07b.jpg Patako = Best Girl (S)(H)

View Patako's True Ending

To get the Patako's True ending you need to pick her route, get S rank and have maximum affection with her at the end of the game. If you don't, you will only get the Good Ending. To raise her affection, you need to answer her questions correctly and avoid hitting her during mini-events because that will lower her affection. The only way to get Patoko's route is by collecting both Halo pieces. You acquire one piece by completing Shinobu and Maya's Routes both with True Endings and the 2nd Halo is from clearing both Ekoro and Kurona's routes with True Endings. After you have collected them both, the Patako route will become available during the Angel & Demon Route at the end of Kuron's route by choosing "Help me, Ekoro!"

+ means you gain affection, - means you will lose it and = means no change at all. Answers for her True Ending:

Episode 3-1 – Arrived at the roof

= You're a coward!!

= Wanna eat some Pokky?

Episode 4-1

+ You're not a doll

Route Split – Pick “Poke me with the demon spear first!”

Episode 5-1 – After you clear the stage

+ We gotta go help!

- I wanna jump like a badass into it

= Heyyyyyy! Come on out!

= We should go call for help!

+ Try shouting a secret into it

Episode 5-2 – After you arrive at the end of the cave

= We won't know unless we try!

+ It's a battle of wits!

+ Time for a monster card battle!

+ It's a test of strength!

- Let's battle with dirty jokes!

Episode 5-2 – After you defeat Mr. Demon Veggie

+ Let's carry them to the Infirmary!

= If they're here they'll get dirty

+ *draw on their faces*

+ We should give them first aid

- Now I can really mess with them!

Episode 6-2 – After you arrive at on the roof of the gym

- Stop doing this right now!

+ Tentacles really suit you!

+ Well done, Kurona-chan!

+ Rip those things right off, Ekoro!

= An angel wrapped in tentacles?!

Episode 6-2 - After you defeat Mr. Demon Balloon

= Okay, okay... Cool your jets

+ Have a cup of tea and relax

+ What's wrong with a make-up lesson?!

= Studying is quite important...

- If it's phys ed, I can totally help

Episode 6-2 – Pick "Help me, Ekoro!" if you have both pieces of a Halo

Episode FINAL – After you arrive on the roof

+ I need to find a girlfriend...today

- I just wanna be a normal dude again

+ I need even more sexy power!

+ Remove this angel power from me

+ I need to toss away my V-Card

07e.jpg Girl of Your Dreams (S)(H)

View the True Love Route's True Ending

For this route, all you need to do is play The Unseen Destiny/True love route. You can it pick after you beat all other routes and reach Episode 1-2 again where you can pick your route. To get the ending, all you need to do is to max out affection with one of the many girls, do her final fight and complete the Final Doki-Doki Mode. Refer to Complete Profiles for Every Girl for more info on how you max affection.

5f7.jpg Fundraising for Love (B)(H)

View Aoi's Ending

To get Aoi's ending, you need to donate to LOVEHEARTS in the Academy Shop which can be found at the bottom of the item lists. Play through any route and save up all your feathers. It costs 100 -> 500 -> 1500 -> 5000 -> 9999 Feathers. Once you have donated the last 9999 feathers, she will thank you then ask you to move to America with her. Say yes and you will get her ending. Note: Save before doing this if you are doing a route for another Ending, because getting Aoi's ending will end the game.

5b3.jpg Battle With the Bae: Shinobu & Maya (S)(H)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Shinobu & Maya

This fight is the same as the previous Shinobu or Maya fight, only they are now fighting you together. Refer to Battle With the Bae: Maya for tips.

969.jpg Battle With the Bae: Ekoro (S)(H)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Ekoro

Refer to Battle With the Bae: Maya.

a9c.jpg Battle With the Bae: Kurona (S)(H)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Kurona

33b.jpg Battle With the Bae: Patako (S)(H)

Receive a "Perfect!" Score VS Patako

Edited by Terminator

I see you finally got it up Rawanz, good job:thumbsup:

Surprised to see it doable in 25hrs since you made it seem longer xD

Also under your Aoi ending your bold for your note is wrong as well as the one in the Ekoro's True Ending spoiler at the end:whistle: otherwise i haven't seen anything else wrong besides some spacing between the numbers in the gallery spoiler:p

Overall it looks good!

Nice one, I've been waiting ages for someone to put up a Guide for this :thumbsup:! I'm seriously tempted to reinstall Double Peace so I can get the (P) as I uninstalled it ages ago due to not having a clue what to do for some of the trophies :(.

You should. It's not as bad as it seems once you get the hang of it. Only the Student IDs are a real pain to do.

I see you finally got it up Rawanz, good job:thumbsup:

Surprised to see it doable in 25hrs since you made it seem longer xD

Also under your Aoi ending your bold for your note is wrong as well as the one in the Ekoro's True Ending spoiler at the end:whistle: otherwise i haven't seen anything else wrong besides some spacing between the numbers in the gallery spoiler:p

Overall it looks good!

Yup. Figured i'd stop being lazy :p 25 hours would be if you actually started out aiming for the misc trophies like Gallery and Student IDs, so you don't end up like me doing everything at the end lol.

Thanks! Fixed the errors with Aoi and Ekoro, and think i got the gallery numbers fixed as well. Might need to find a new way to list them so it could be easier on the eyes.

Thanks! Fixed the errors with Aoi and Ekoro, and think i got the gallery numbers fixed as well. Might need to find a new way to list them so it could be easier on the eyes.

What you could do, is turn it into a separate Supplement with Screenshots showing each of the Gallery items then link to it in the Guide itself :think:.

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/guides/guide_stuck_platinum.gif

Congratulations :).

Don't forget to post in the Guide Updates thread here: Updates Needed on a Main Site Trophy Guide or Roadmap? Let us know here. if you ever make any updates to your guide and if you add any Trophy Tags or find any that are missing or incorrect, either here or on the Main Site version(s) of the Guide, then please tell us here: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/guide-central/268887-missing-incorrect-trophy-tags-reporting-thread.html :).

• 2 weeks later...
For getting the Variation of the pictures....does saving before the option help?

Do I have to complete the route again. Thanks for the guide.

So much information....will be paronoia looking at each chapter. Wish it was straight forward like Senran Kagura.

Yeah. You can save before the Episode > Clear it and get the picture, and re-load the episode to get a different picture. As long as you clear the episode after getting the picture then the game will save it to the system.

• 3 weeks later...
Do we have to do Story Mode again for missing Notebook, Measurements, and Doki Poses?

Can Score Attack work?

Tried Score Attack mode for missing cg, did not work :(

Notebooks, Measurements and Doki-Doki can be done in Score attack as long as you finish the episode.

CGs can only be obtained in the Story Mode yeah.

Thanks for the guide!

I used the guide shinobu's route and got only 98% affection towards shinobu at the end of the game. Besides the dialogues and end doki game is there other things that will affect the rating?

What is the bonus of playing on expert mode? would it help raising the scores? I only finished the first playthrough and it seems 100mil is a little bit harder than I thought at first.

Thanks for the guide!

I used the guide shinobu's route and got only 98% affection towards shinobu at the end of the game. Besides the dialogues and end doki game is there other things that will affect the rating?

What is the bonus of playing on expert mode? would it help raising the scores? I only finished the first playthrough and it seems 100mil is a little bit harder than I thought at first.

Hmm. That's odd. I played through some of the routes a few times to make sure I got everything right. The only thing I can think of is some answers might actually give slightly more affection points then others. I might have to go back and double check on that if that's the case.

Expert only gives a small bonus towards your score, and the difficulty in general is the same. The girls are just slightly faster. But you really don't need to touch it, even for the Gal*God trophy. It took me a few tries but once I learned where the girls came from, their weak points and abused Doki-Doki mode just before a girl hit me it became pretty easy to reach the score. Also it's only 1million points :p

Hmm. That's odd. I played through some of the routes a few times to make sure I got everything right. The only thing I can think of is some answers might actually give slightly more affection points then others. I might have to go back and double check on that if that's the case.

Expert only gives a small bonus towards your score, and the difficulty in general is the same. The girls are just slightly faster. But you really don't need to touch it, even for the Gal*God trophy. It took me a few tries but once I learned where the girls came from, their weak points and abused Doki-Doki mode just before a girl hit me it became pretty easy to reach the score. Also it's only 1million points :p

I figured out why. I did not perfect one of the first two events and I had some damage during the tentacle event (girl got hit many times). It also seems that the final doki doki event has to reach full bar for the true ending because I had 100% affection and godlike rating for sisters and did not get the true ending.

Needless to say thanks for the awesome guide Rawanz! Finally finished it thanks to it :D

Found 1 minor error you may need to correct and its for both in the same places for Ekoro/Kurona Ending and its the Episode 3-1 – Arrived at the roof which is actually 3 -2. Otherwise flawlessly done :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, thanks for the guide, I used it and the spreadsheet throughout my platinum and it was extremely helpful.

I'm not sure if you're open to critique, since it hasn't been edited in a while, but I think there's a few things you should mention that could save others a lot of time. I completed this game pretty fast, but it was a lot of managing to do. Hopefully this is helpful to anyone who sees this guide and is looking for more information:

1. You can save at any time, and make multiple saves. In the end I was managing 10+ save files and wrote notes on why I kept those save files. This is very helpful for many reasons:

1a. Perfect scores on battles: You can reload your save if you do not get a perfect score (mainly pointed at boss fights). Since you cannot get hit, if you take damage you can press start to restart the fight. Accuracy is a bit lenient as is time, but you should definitely have max damage for each fight.

1b. Save files allow killer time saving on completing your girls' profiles. You can save up your Doki-Doki uses until you get to a particular part in each route. The biggest ones are all on the swimsuit side, as these girls barely show up during the story at all, except pool locations. If you make a save with max Doki right before starting Pool, Forbidden Room, Dressing Room, etc, you can knockout upwards of 5-6 girls every run of this. Much faster than score attack mode, and much, much faster than getting their true endings (I gave up on this, found it too time consuming). The only girl I did the true ending for was the ghost girl (required) and Rena the teacher because I couldn't find her dumbass after like 5+ score attack runs on the level the spreadsheet says she is in. Luckily I loaded my 6-1 True Ending save, bought a bunch of things she likes, and completed her ending all in less than 20 minutes.

1c. Save files allow you to avoid having to play an entire playthrough for each ending. You can save after finishing everything in 1.1 and never have to replay 1.1 ever again. You can also make a save on your Angel/Demon route after chapter 4.1 and you can pick up on chapter 4.2 for those two playthroughs. Saving right near the end of Kurona's route also lets you reload and get Patenko's ending as well. I recommend starting a completely separate save file for their bad ending so you can pick bad choices from the start (you can still save at 4.2 for both their bad endings).

1d. You can play a chapter, and then reload your save if you did poorly. I did this a few times on my Gal*God playthrough.

2. Speaking of Gal*God, the easiest route in my opinion is the Sister's Route. I played very well on my Shinobu and Maya routes, but only managed around 900k. I had close to 1.1 million on the Sister's route by being overly perfect. Just don't upgrade your damage at all until the very last fight against the Sisters.

3. I lost a little bit of time because your section about (S)Data Gatherer is a little convoluted. I didn't have any clue that I needed to pick certain dialog choices for certain pictures. Maybe it's worth mentioning in the roadmap? Luckily I had a save for most of them but I had to replay an entire sister's playthrough to get the last one I missed, when I could have made a save at Sister's 6-1 and saved 2 hours.

4. For girl's profiles: The fastest (in my opinion) is the save farming. As long as you complete the encounter and get back to the chapter select screen (with save, load, Aoi's shop, etc) then they have counted. You can also use Score attack for each girl as well, but you start at 0 uses of Doki Doki and can only muster 2-3 girls per run. It's worth mentioning that Mr Happys (pink smiley faces) give you 25% of a Doki Doki use. It's also worth mentioning that you can die in score attack after getting your desired girl(s) and everything will still count. However, you cannot die and quit in story mode, you have to complete the chapter.

Once again thank you for the guide, I would have been totally lost without it. I just figured that if anyone else is looking for more information, my post will help.

• Terminator changed the title to Gal*Gun: Double Peace ~ Trophy Guide & Roadmap