New glitch for all missions on Veteran & Mile High Club

I'll be adding this video to the trophy guide replacing the old glitch which has now been patched but just so that you guys are made aware of it I thought I'd add it here. This glitch works on version 1.07 and this time around is helpful for every mission in the game, not just Mile High Club...

[ame]

[/ame]

For those interested, with this current glitch, I have taken the liberty of researching all the final checkpoints in the missions so you know when to save and quit and switch difficulties.

Note that you do not have to complete 'F.N.G.', 'The Coup' or 'Aftermath' for "Deep and Hard" to unlock as those missions do not track difficulty. You also do not have to complete 'Mile High Club' on Veteran for "Deep and Hard" although it has its own achievement.

Prologue

F.N.G.

- No difficulty. Not necessary for “Deep and Hard”.

Crew Expendable (“The Package”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are back in your helicopter and are flying away from the ship.

The Coup

- Cutscene mission. Not necessary for “Deep and Hard”.

Act I

Blackout (“The Rescue”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are on the second floor of the house with your night vision goggles on, as you are killing your final enemies just before you reach Nikolai.

Charlie Don't Surf (“The Search”)

- The final checkpoint triggers as you exit the room with all the TVs, enter the lobby and run up the stairs to cross the roof to breach the final door.

The Bog (“The Bog”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you destroy the ZPU anti-aircraft gun but before you are tasked with planting the IR beacon for air support. There will be minor fighting involved at this point while you wait for the helicopter to destroy the building.

Hunted (“The Escape”)

- After you destroy the helicopter with the Stinger and exit the building, as you’re walking, a voice over will say there’s an AC-130 entering the airspace, triggering the checkpoint.

Death From Above (“The Escape”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when Capt. Price announces that they’ve reached the LZ but are taking fire from all sides.

War Pig (“The Bog”)

- After War Pig destroys the tank that is coming down the street, effectively ending the mission, run up the street between two buildings towards the LZ and wait for the helicopter to pick you up. Either as you are making your way to the LZ or while you are waiting for pickup, the checkpoint will trigger.

Shock and Awe (“The First Horseman”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you’ve rescued the pilot from the downed helicopter and your helicopter is lifting off.

Aftermath

Act II

Safehouse (“The Second Horseman”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you approach the final house that Al-Asad is in and Capt. Price opens the door and throws a flashbang.

All Ghillied Up (“The Shot”)

- After you see the wild dog, enter the building and run up the stairs. As you are walking along the corridor with the open area to the right, you will trigger the final checkpoint of the mission.

One Shot, One Kill (“The Shot”)

- The final checkpoint triggers about halfway through the last battle when an enemy helicopter arrives to drop more troops. You have to survive until your helicopter arrives for extraction.

Heat (“The Third Horseman”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are extracting and reach the bottom of the hill; you have to hold out until the helicopters arrive.

The Sins of the Father (“The Third Horseman”)

- The final checkpoint triggers just before you climb up the last flight of stairs which leads to the roof where Zakhaev’s son is.

Act III

Ultimatum (“The Ultimatum”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you’ve completed the battle around the buildings and are running down the path to meet with the American sniper team.

All In (“The Ultimatum”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you destroy the two tanks and after your team cuts away the vents for you to rappel down.

No Fighting in the War Room (“The Ultimatum”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you’ve infiltrated the war room, uploaded the abort codes and when you get out of the elevator and head to the vehicle depot.

Game Over (“The Fourth Horseman”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you’re lying on the bridge and Zakhaev is walking towards you. When the enemy helicopter is destroyed, you will get the checkpoint.

Epilogue

Mile High Club (“Mile High Club”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you reach the hostage taker and you have four seconds to shoot him.

- Not necessary for “Deep and Hard”.

Hey guys, I'm about to start COD4 MW R for the first time but I have played it before on PS3 so I know the story. So what's the best course of action ? How Should I start it ? I really want to make use of this glitch before they fix it

For those interested, with this current glitch, I have taken the liberty of researching all the final checkpoints in the missions so you know when to save and quit and switch difficulties.

Note that you do not have to complete 'F.N.G.', 'The Coup' or 'Aftermath' for "Deep and Hard" to unlock as those missions do not track difficulty. You also do not have to complete 'Mile High Club' on Veteran for "Deep and Hard" although it has its own achievement.

Prologue

F.N.G.

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are back in your helicopter and are flying away from the ship.

The Coup

Act I

Blackout (“The Rescue”)

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are on the second floor of the house with your night vision goggles on, as you are killing your final enemies just before you reach Nikolai.

- The final checkpoint triggers as you exit the room with all the TVs, enter the lobby and run up the stairs to cross the roof to breach the final door.

The Bog (“The Bog”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you destroy the ZPU anti-aircraft gun but before you are tasked with planting the IR beacon for air support. There will be minor fighting involved at this point while you wait for the helicopter to destroy the building.

Hunted (“The Escape”)

- After you destroy the helicopter with the Stinger and exit the building, as you’re walking, a voice over will say there’s an AC-130 entering the airspace, triggering the checkpoint.

- The final checkpoint triggers when Capt. Price announces that they’ve reached the LZ but are taking fire from all sides.

War Pig (“The Bog”)

- After War Pig destroys the tank that is coming down the street, effectively ending the mission, run up the street between two buildings towards the LZ and wait for the helicopter to pick you up. Either as you are making your way to the LZ or while you are waiting for pickup, the checkpoint will trigger.

- The final checkpoint triggers after you’ve rescued the pilot from the downed helicopter and your helicopter is lifting off.

Aftermath

Act II

- The final checkpoint triggers when you approach the final house that Al-Asad is in and Capt. Price opens the door and throws a flashbang.

- After you see the wild dog, enter the building and run up the stairs. As you are walking along the corridor with the open area to the right, you will trigger the final checkpoint of the mission.

- The final checkpoint triggers about halfway through the last battle when an enemy helicopter arrives to drop more troops. You have to survive until your helicopter arrives for extraction.

- The final checkpoint triggers when you are extracting and reach the bottom of the hill; you have to hold out until the helicopters arrive.

- The final checkpoint triggers just before you climb up the last flight of stairs which leads to the roof where Zakhaev’s son is.

Act III

- The final checkpoint triggers when you’ve completed the battle around the buildings and are running down the path to meet with the American sniper team.

All In (“The Ultimatum”)

- The final checkpoint triggers after you destroy the two tanks and after your team cuts away the vents for you to rappel down.

- The final checkpoint triggers after you’ve infiltrated the war room, uploaded the abort codes and when you get out of the elevator and head to the vehicle depot.

- The final checkpoint triggers when you’re lying on the bridge and Zakhaev is walking towards you. When the enemy helicopter is destroyed, you will get the checkpoint.

Epilogue

- The final checkpoint triggers when you reach the hostage taker and you have four seconds to shoot him.

Amen to you brother, this is a fucking grade-a post. Bravo. :applause:

I'm looking to use this glitch for "heat" I'm finding it so hard. Do I need to create a second save file, or just restart the mission on recruit, get to last checkpoint then switch it to veteran. I have done every other mission on veteran and would hate to ruin any of that progress. I guess I'm just being cautious

[spoiler=1324]

Prologue

F.N.G.

The Coup

Act I

Blackout (“The Rescue”)

The Bog (“The Bog”)

Hunted (“The Escape”)

War Pig (“The Bog”)

Aftermath

Act II

Act III

All In (“The Ultimatum”)

Epilogue

I wish i had this. found out about the glitch after i finished the game... Thank you for posting the check points. this will help a lot of people out.

Edited by mort_hbeb9786

For the Heat mission, there was a checkpoint for me when I got into the helicopter (before the rest of my team got on it).

I'm looking to use this glitch for "heat" I'm finding it so hard. Do I need to create a second save file, or just restart the mission on recruit, get to last checkpoint then switch it to veteran. I have done every other mission on veteran and would hate to ruin any of that progress. I guess I'm just being cautious

Don't create a new save file. Use the existing save file, and restart the mission on recruit, and then when you get to the last checkpoint switch to veteran like the video shows.

Edited by zeze

Is there a trophy for completing heat on veteran difficulty? I have just done it using this glitch and nothing popped. It just took me onto the next level?

Scrap that, I have answered my own question

Edited by Xander45
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of double posting

So does this still work or has it been patched out?

There haven't been any updates since this post was made, so it's still all good.

Depends what version of the game you have? Though I believe it is working. If you have the physical, you can always just delete the patches..

There's no physical copy of Modern Warfare Remastered. So you can't delete any patches.

Does anyone know when the next patch is due? I would really like to play this on 1.07 but I'm not anywhere near my PS4 until the end of the month and don't want to drop the cash only to see it patched out. Can't be arsed with the pain of the mile high club again!

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know when the next patch is due? I would really like to play this on 1.07 but I'm not anywhere near my PS4 until the end of the month and don't want to drop the cash only to see it patched out. Can't be arsed with the pain of the mile high club again!

1.09 just went up, wonder if they patched it:think:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Prologue

F.N.G.

The Coup

Act I

Blackout (“The Rescue”)

The Bog (“The Bog”)

Hunted (“The Escape”)

War Pig (“The Bog”)

Aftermath

Act II

Act III

All In (“The Ultimatum”)

Epilogue

Just had this pointed out to me. Thanks for posting your findings here, I've added a link to your post in the guide :)

• 2 weeks later...