• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 75-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://i.imgur.com/9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 4 weeks later...

i have the 300 wins which took about 3 weeks playing everyday. 200 MVP trophy took a month. And prestige (level) 5 trophy (which no one has achieved in the world), i am about 2000 games away from acquiring. It took me almost 900 games to get to level 20. It is suspected that you need to get to level 30 to get this trophy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Took me around 60ish hours to get the plat. You normally have to hit Level 30 to unlock the third master book required for 5th prestige. But, sometimes there are events which award you a master book for completing them. I was able to get a master book from one of these events and got a 5th prestige character (and the plat) when I hit level 20. This saved a ton of time, since getting to Level 30 from Level 20 definitely looks like it could take 30+ hours.

Also, one of the later patches introduced a forfeit feature. If you have a good team and are winning by 10+ points, the other team gets the option to forfeit. Most teams forfeit when they're down by 10+ points. This resulted in a lot of matches being over in the first half and time saved. You get full XP for the win if the opposing team forfeits.

Edited by Gunmaster51