Rate the Platinum Difficulty  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Platinum Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That bonus being a quick and easy platinum to add to your collection... if you have a guide handy, that is. Without one who knows? Some of the puzzles would've been a wee bit tricky to figure out.

So far the gamers above me all voted a 1/10. I say if you have to stay glued to a walkthrough from start to finish it deserves a bit more than just a 1. I think a 2/10 is fair enough because it does require a bit more effort (staying glued to a guide from start to finish).

The music was nice, that I did like. But other than that it was just another boring (but quick and easy) point-and-clicker to platinum. I highly recommend Blaze Naruto Shippuden's text guide as it's one of the best around that I've encountered since I've been a member on PSTrophies.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Gave it a 2.

I just used the text guide to make sure I was going the right way and did pretty much all the puzzles without assistance. Even with that, it's a 2.

If you use a guide for everything including the puzzles, well... it's still a 2, but only because you have to display a basic level of attention to follow the guide you're using.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I give it a 2/10

It's almost a 1 but it can be pretty easy to miss a few collectables and trophies without paying close attention as you follow a guide. For instance, I almost missed one collectable by interacting with a ladder before the bug. Fortunately the game hadn't autosaved yet, and I was able to just reset the game.

Edited by evilkuja