Star Trek Online - Fleet Recruitment Thread

Cappy4000

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to recruit/look for a fleet on Star Trek Online.

For example, I am a member of 1st Tactical Wing, which is a Federation Fleet. We are quite an active fleet, and are always happy to help anyone if they either have questions about the game or need help completing missions. I can also provide whatever knowledge you may need regarding the trophies or many of the in game mechanics, and if I don't know the answer, more than likely someone in the fleet will.

We consist of players from many countries :)

So if you are interested in joining 1st Tactical Fleet, please message me in game or via PSN with your charactername@PSNusername for me to send you an invite (e.g. Caparzo@Cappy4000)

Edited by Cappy4000

Hi everyone,

Please use this thread to recruit/look for a fleet on Star Trek Online.

For example, I am a member of 1st Tactical Wing, which is a Federation Fleet. We are quite an active fleet, and are always happy to help anyone if they either have questions about the game or need help completing missions. I can also provide whatever knowledge you may need regarding the trophies or many of the in game mechanics, and if I don't know the answer, more than likely someone in the fleet will.

So if you are interested in joining 1st Tactical Fleet, please message me in game or via PSN with your charactername@PSNusername for me to send you an invite (e.g. Caparzo@Cappy4000)

I can vouch for that. They are a very helpful and friendly fleet, and I have never known a time when there wasn't at least one other person (aside from myself) online at any time.

Sounds good, Cappy. Haven't joined a Fleet yet but thought that's something I'm still missing. Any minimum requirements I should be aware of or are all welcome? I'm asking because the combination of my job, other games and my plethora of hobbies keeps me from spending a lot of time ingame. Well, once Skyrim Remaster is 100%'ed, that might change...