Bitching thread

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOW DO YOOI COMPLETE THE LAST MISSION WITH 7MINS LEFT???

Why isn't there a damn checkpoint when you make it to th giant slow ass opening door? When I get inside I only have 50 seconds or less left. Whyyyyyy is there no checkpoint??? Arghhhhhh :mad:

I just want to finish the stupid game. Playing on most difficult difficulty.

HOW DO YOOI COMPLETE THE LAST MISSION WITH 7MINS LEFT???

Why isn't there a damn checkpoint when you make it to th giant slow ass opening door? When I get inside I only have 50 seconds or less left. Whyyyyyy is there no checkpoint??? Arghhhhhh :mad:

I just want to finish the stupid game. Playing on most difficult difficulty.

From memory it only gives you a checkpoint if you've advanced through the level quick enough to then complete it if you restart from a checkpoint. You're going to want to be slightly more aggressive with your playstyle to hit those checkpoints. You'll likely die multiple times but stick with it and you'll get there.

• 3 weeks later...
From memory it only gives you a checkpoint if you've advanced through the level quick enough to then complete it if you restart from a checkpoint. You're going to want to be slightly more aggressive with your playstyle to hit those checkpoints. You'll likely die multiple times but stick with it and you'll get there.

Ya you are right. You have to get there by a certain time. If you do a checkpoint will come. I had a sniper. I found it helped at a couple spots. Find a good path that works for you and stick with it. I think you need either 2 or 3 minutes for the checkpoint when the door opens.