developer menu ps4

barney071986

just woke up this morning to a new update for both dead island riptide and the first one and realizied that the developer menu is active and u can enable unlimited ammo and god mode:applause::dance::)

Edit: It is now removed with patch 1.03 if you didnt download it before then your sol :(

Edited by barney071986

just woke up this morning to a new update for both dead island riptide and the first one and realizied that the developer menu is active and u can enable unlimited ammo and god mode:applause::dance::)

Aw man, no option to immediately pop all the trophies? The Korean version of Corpse Party: Blood Drive was great like that. :p

The update was pulled already, seems the outright pulled all updates because I downloaded it and am now on version 1.0.

Thing is though if you still have the update you can connect to people who are on version 1.02, and they can still use the dev menu.

You can't just outright level yourself up and get trophies, you can drop yourself whatever you want though. So you can drop champagne and level that way.

Edited by Gage

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah the dev likely pulled it themselves. Its extremely game breaking to leave in and you can screw with other players with it too because it functioned in online and you could warp players in the lobby around and stuff. That's how I managed to get all the story trophies in like an hour by having my friend who had the menu move us around to the end of the story quests.

Edited by Gage