Modern Warfare Remastered Early Access Is Now Live For EU!

Am I being stupid, as in the month early campaign? I thought that was downloadable already, just unplayable.

Yes the campaign.

No. People couldn't pre-load it. Only a select few Youtubers played the game yesterday. But now everyone can get it. At least people in Europe. So I can't confirm 100% for US/AUS.

Yeah, I put the code in earlier today and it activated. I wonder if it's the psn people pre orders who have it today and store ones will be tomorrow

Is there an easy way to check which stores (UK) will be sending out codes? I preordered with Argos and not hopeful of any sort of early access :(!

I've redeemed by code but have been given 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Reservation' instead of access to the game.

When I try to download it from the store just shows as unavailable and that I don't have the MW1 Remastered Token.

Somewhat confusing.

I've redeemed by code but have been given 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered - Reservation' instead of access to the game.

When I try to download it from the store just shows as unavailable and that I don't have the MW1 Remastered Token.

Somewhat confusing.

Do you get the screen that I get above?

And without sounding patronising, have you followed the steps above? PS Store>Games>Free

Do you get the screen that I get above?

And without sounding patronising, have you followed the steps above? PS Store>Games>Free

I can see the store screen but just says Unavailable and has a tell me more button next to it.

Its on the free to play and latest games as well. But both say the same. Just spoken with Playstation help and they have told me to wait as the system is still processing the access. Guess as I'm retail it doesn't automatically unlock.

Apparently in some NA stores if you preorder retail, you also get to take advantage of this :D :D

I just called my local EB Games, and all you have to do is pay off your preorder fully and you get the code to play the game!

This is awesome, so I can get the (P) right away, then start MP as soon as the game launches for real!

Apparently in some NA stores if you preorder retail, you also get to take advantage of this :D :D

I just called my local EB Games, and all you have to do is pay off your preorder fully and you get the code to play the game!

This is awesome, so I can get the (P) right away, then start MP as soon as the game launches for real!

That's what I'm doing right now :D

Though be warned, the first couple of gigs will grant you at least 3 missions. After that, you'll be downloading per mission, so it's probably best to download it all at once.

That's what I'm doing right now :D

Though be warned, the first couple of gigs will grant you at least 3 missions. After that, you'll be downloading per mission, so it's probably best to download it all at once.

I have fast download speeds, it won't be an issue :p

Secondly, I won't be able to play it until tomorrow anyway, so I think I can manage :whistle:

I can see the store screen but just says Unavailable and has a tell me more button next to it.

Its on the free to play and latest games as well. But both say the same. Just spoken with Playstation help and they have told me to wait as the system is still processing the access. Guess as I'm retail it doesn't automatically unlock.

I'm in the UK with an early access code too and mine does exactly the same- it still says I need a token

I'm in the UK with an early access code too and mine does exactly the same- it still says I need a token

Unfortunately you need to wait it out. I just checked and you get an notification from PlayStation that allows you to unlock it. I would check in the morning and see then.