I have several questions...

WitcherQueen

Hi I have some questions regarding ME3 and would appreciate if anyone could kindly answer them for me , thanks in advance :)

1. Is there a save limit? If there is, what's the max number? And if you have 2 or 3 playthroughs, does it all accumulate and count as one massive save limit?

2. Does anyone still play multiplayer? I will try the multiplayer co-op boosting thread, but I expect 95% of those who posted in there don't play ME3 multiplayer anymore, let alone still use/play on their ps3?

3. What order should I play the 4 story DLCs? Obviously I should play them before the point of no return (not sure which mission that is, I should complete all side quests prior to final mission as well, correct?). I've also got the extended cut, so how would that factor into it all?

Should I just complete all main missions and side quests prior to point of no return, then do the DLCs? In order of From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega and then Citadel (then final mission/extended cut)?

I'm confused. Or are they not interconnected at all? E.g. For ME2, I accidentally played Arrival before playing Lair of the Shadow Broker last.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I have some questions regarding ME3 and would appreciate if anyone could kindly answer them for me , thanks in advance :)

1. Is there a save limit? If there is, what's the max number? And if you have 2 or 3 playthroughs, does it all accumulate and count as one massive save limit?

2. Does anyone still play multiplayer? I will try the multiplayer co-op boosting thread, but I expect 95% of those who posted in there don't play ME3 multiplayer anymore, let alone still use/play on their ps3?

3. What order should I play the 4 story DLCs? Obviously I should play them before the point of no return (not sure which mission that is, I should complete all side quests prior to final mission as well, correct?). I've also got the extended cut, so how would that factor into it all?

Should I just complete all main missions and side quests prior to point of no return, then do the DLCs? In order of From Ashes, Leviathan, Omega and then Citadel (then final mission/extended cut)?

I'm confused. Or are they not interconnected at all? E.g. For ME2, I accidentally played Arrival before playing Lair of the Shadow Broker last.

Late answer, sorry for that. Don't know about the first two questions, but regarding question 3, here is how I did it. I played From Ashes as early as possible to unlock a certain character to make the story even more interesting:

This is where I played the DLC:s, I think this playing order fits the narrative in a good way. You should definately do From Ashes (Eden Prime) as soon as possible, and the Citadel DLC as late as possible. I have used the mission list from the trophy guide (for the Unwavering trophy) and put each DLC where I think they should be done. The DLC:s are not numbered, as they don´t count towards the Unwavering trophy.

If you want to make the insanity playthrough easier you can skip the DLC:s in that playthrough to make your life easier.

1. Priority: Mars

2. Priority: The Citadel I

Priority: Eden Prime (From Ashes DLC)

3. Priority: Palaven

4. Grissom Academy: Emergency Evacuation (Locked after completing Priority: Tuchanka)

5. Priority: Sur'Kesh

6. Tuchanka: Turian Platoon (Locked after completing Priority: Geth Dreadnought)

7. Tuchanka: Turian Bomb (Locked after completing Priority: Geth Dreadnought)

8. N7: Cerberus Lab (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

9. N7: Cerberus Attack (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

10. Attican Traverse: Rachni Queen (Locked after completing Priority: Geth Dreadnought)

11. N7: Cerberus Abductions (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

12. Priority: Tuchanka

13. Priority: The Citadel II

Citadel: Aria T'Loak (Omega DLC)

14. Arrae: Ex-Cerberus Scientists (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

15. N7: Cerberus Fighter Base (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

16. Priority: Geth Dreadnought

17. Rannoch: Admiral Koris (Locked after completing Priority: Rannoch)

18. Rannoch: Geth Fighter Squadron (Locked after completing Priority: Rannoch)

19. Priority: Rannoch

20. N7: Fuel Reactors (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

21. Kallini: Ardat-Yakshi Monastery (Locks when you attack Cerberus HQ)

22. Priority: Thessia

23. Priority: Horizon

24. N7: Communication Hub (Locked when you attack Cerberus HQ)

Citadel: Dr Bryson (Leviathan DLC)

Citadel: Shore Leave (Citadel DLC)

25. Priority: Cerberus Headquarters

26. Priority: Earth (Counts as two missions)

Just to add to the above, I seem to remember that you get 7 or 8 manual save slots + slots for 1 Auto Save and 1 Quick Save :think:. I can't answer your second question since I've never touched the MP side of the game but I would imagine that the servers are pretty dead by this point.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed typo.