Platinum Trophy Walkthrough

Bucket

This walkthrough is intended to guarantee you will earn the platinum trophy by following the steps outlined below. A full playthrough of week 1 of the game is only done once in its entirety as each playthrough after your first one will only repeat the special simulation part of the week due to downloading of backup saves; for weeks 2 & 3 you will have to follow a separate walkthrough section for whichever playthrough you are currently on.

WARNING: This walkthrough contains spoilers!

Due to player choice, the game can be completed in a variety of ways. The walkthrough will be following these playthrough paths in order:

• Week 1 (done only once in its entirety; special simulation repeated at beginning of each playthrough after downloading a backup save): Fully scan everything for every hologram during week 1 and act positively towards each one. MAKE A BACKUP SAVE at the beginning of day 5.
  • Playthrough 1 (Winnie + Roll Call trophy + some misc. trophies): Scan only Winnie's location fully from day 5 forward and act positively with her (feel free to only do the mandatory scanning for all other holograms and act neutrally/negatively with them); choose Winnie during all three special simulations and pick "I'm leaving" near the end of the game; you will also scan all of the corpses during this playthrough to get Roll call
  • Playthrough 2 (Jean): Load the backup save and pick Jean to work on this time (scan all of his locations fully, be positive, pick him for all special simulations) and choose "I'm leaving" again at the end of the game
  • Playthrough 3 (Leslie): Load the backup save and pick Leslie to work on this time (scan all of her locations fully, be positive, pick her for all special simulations) and choose "I'm leaving" again at the end of the game
  • Playthrough 4 (Pierre): Load the backup save and pick Pierre to work on this time (scan all of his locations fully, be positive, pick him for all special simulations) and choose "I'm leaving" again at the end of the game. MAKE A NEW BACKUP SAVE after returning to Colony A from the Terraforming Fields during day 10!
  • Playthrough 5 (AF4B/3B): Load the new backup save you made and choose a hologram that is NOT Pierre (assuming you picked him throughout all of playthrough 4) for special simulation 2 and a third hologram who is not Pierre or the special simulation 2 hologram for the last special simulation (walkthrough will pick Winnie for #2 and Jean for #3). Act neutrally or negatively with both of these new holograms (it does not matter that you were positive with Pierre during the first special simulation) and positively with the AI throughout week 3. Choose "I'm staying" near the end of the game.

NOTE: It is currently unconfirmed which objects are the only necessary ending-related objects to scan on your commitment playthroughs. Due to reports of people not gaining the trophies, currently ALL scannable objects are marked on the commitment-specific playthroughs for the playthrough-specific hologram's locations to ensure you get the trophies. This does result in unnecessary scanning, but also avoids having to do any extra playthroughs if something was missed.

Edited by Bucket

Week 1 (before any character playthroughs)

The Rift

1. Move your character down and to the top-left
  2. Interact with the shuttle
  3. Either move the shuttle around or let it automatically move forward (it makes no difference for how fast the game advances to the next location - this applies for all future shuttle trips as well)

Colony A

1. Interact with the door at the top to reach the command hallway
  2. Interact with the door at the top to reach the main hallway
  3. Interact with the door at the top to reach the AI core
  4. Interact with the AI core
  5. AF4B/3B (select the following options): I noticed, Makes sense
  6. Enter a name for your character when prompted, then confirm it when asked to do so
  7. Return to the main hallway
  8. Head right to the crew's quarters
  9. Enter the door at the top to reach your private quarters
  10. Interact with the bed

Colony A (Day 1)

1. AF4B/3B: I guess
  2. Head to the AI Core
  3. Interact with the AI Core
  4. Head all the way down through the doors to the shuttle bay
  5. Interact with the shuttle
  6. Select the Comms Relay Station (Winnie) on the map (you have no other choice at this point)

Comms Relay Station (Day 1)

1. Enter the door at the top to enter the Comms Relay
  2. Scan (hold down R2) the notes in the middle of the room near a puddle (Field notebook)
  3. Interact with the elevator on the right and say "Yes" when prompted
  4. Interact with the door on the left to enter terminal room two
  5. Scan the green light at the top-right of the room (Unlit portable lamp) and the notes on the table on the right (Torn pages)
  6. Return to the elevator and choose "Up"
  7. AF4B/3B: No, I'm good
  8. Interact with the elevator on the left and choose "Yes"
  9. Interact with either one of the two doors at the bottom
  10. Scan the panel with the blinking lights (Service panel) on the left side of the room
  11. Scan the notes on the floor next to the bed (Torn pages; reply with whichever option you want when prompted)
  12. Return to the elevator and choose "Up"
  13. Enter the door on the right to reach the systems administration
  14. Scan the wrappers on the table on the left (Discarded food wrappers) and the middle shelves (Antiquated technology)
  15. Interact with the security panel on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted
  16. Return to the elevator and take it down one floor
  17. Interact with the top-right door to reach the storage room
  18. Scan the bed (Used bedroll), the green light on the right (Portable lamp), and the books on the middle table (Large pile of books)
  19. Return to the elevator and take it down one floor
  20. Interact with the lower-left doorway to reach the locker room
  21. Scan the hanging blanket on the left (Hanging tarp; reply with whatever you want), the books on the lowest table (Small books; reply with "Sure" when prompted), and the laptop on the top-most table on the right (Portable terminal)
  22. Go back up to the previous room
  23. Interact with the lower-right doorway to reach the tower bridge exit
  24. Scan the books on the floor (Collection of books) and the open conduit at the top-right (Open relay conduit)
  25. Return to the very first room of the building by taking the elevator on the right down twice
  26. Interact with the door on the left to enter the server room
  27. Scan the pages on the table (Torn pages; reply with whichever option you want when prompted) and the terminal on the right (Server terminal)
  28. Return to the shuttle and choose to go to Colony A

Colony A (Day 1)

1. Go all the way up to the AI Core room and interact with the AI
  2. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed
  3. Return to the command hallway
  4. Approach the door on the left
  5. AF4B/3B: Good night
  6. Interact with the door on the left to enter the holo-sim chamber
  7. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  8. Winnie: Yes, Not at all, Ship's comms, The colony, 2064, You pick, Voraciously, It was damp, Do you want it?, It was empty, I know, (Show pages), It was good, You are to me, I promise
  9. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed

Colony A (Day 2)

1. AF4B/3B: Really well
  2. Return to the AI Core and interact with the AI
  3. Go to the shuttle and choose any of the newly available locations (the walkthrough will always follow the order of the Comms Relay Station > The Caves > The Agro-Domes > Colony B)

The Caves (Day 2)

1. Interact with the door at the top to enter the administration lobby
  2. Scan the plants in front of you (Withered plants)
  3. Interact with the door on the right to enter the resource manager's office
  4. Interact with the terminal at bottom-right
  5. Return to the administration lobby
  6. Interact with the door on the left to enter the operations centre
  7. Scan the table in the middle (Comfortable lounge)
  8. Interact with the 3D picture frame on the lower table
  9. Return to the resource manager's office
  10. Interact with the terminal at bottom-right
  11. Interact with the monitor at the top of the room
  12. Return to the administration lobby
  13. Interact with the door at the top to reach the sorting facility
  14. Interact with the door on the right to reach the crushing chamber
  15. Scan the remains of a drone on the left (Drone parts), the upright drone on the right of the crusher (Damaged drone), and the tablet with a blinking light on the ground a bit to the south (Jean Lumumba - Data Log 01)
  16. Interact with the door on the right to reach the aggregate chamber
  17. Scan the upright drone (Broken drone), the remains of a drone to the right of it (Drone parts), and the helmet near the south exit (Mining cap)
  18. Interact with the south exit to reach the refuge station
  19. Scan the corpse (Body of Carlotta Viktorov)
  20. Interact with the pocket knife at the bottom of the room
  21. Return to the aggregate chamber
  22. Interact with the right-most exit to reach the blasting chamber
  23. Scan the remains of a drone at bottom-left (Gutted drone), the tablet with a blinking light on the ground in the middle (Jean Lumumba - Data Log 02), the remains of a drone at bottom-right (Drone shell), and the corpse above it (Body of Maya Fisher)
  24. Return to the crushing chamber
  25. Interact with the south exit to enter a second refuge station
  26. Scan the red emergency kit on the right (Med kit), the remains of a drone at the bottom (Drone parts), and the tablet with a blinking light on the left (Jean Lumumba - Data Log 03)
  27. Return to the shuttle and choose to return to Colony A

Colony A (Day 2)

3. Return to the holo-sim chamber
  4. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  5. Jean: It was awful, Of course, Absolutely, Your job, Data logs, Your life, (Show knife), I will
  6. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed

Colony A (Day 3)

1. AF4B/3B: You bet!
  3. Go to the shuttle and choose your next destination

Edited by Bucket

The Agro-Domes (Day 3)

1. Interact with the door at the top to enter the decontamination chamber
  2. Interact with the door at the top to reach the main hub
  3. Scan the big pieces of paper attached to the wall to the top-left of the big water tube (Hand-drawn notes; choose "Personal?" when prompted)
  4. Interact with the door way at the bottom-right side of this large area to enter the Agroponics Dome Administration
  5. Interact with the machine on the left and input the password (THIS JOB SUCKS; the password can be obtained by reading three notes in various rooms of the Agroponics dome, but the password can be entered without reading them if known and it is suggested you do so as it cuts down on the amount of unnecessary walking you would otherwise have to do in this location; choose "Why?" when prompted)
  6. Interact with the flashing light on the right of the machine
  7. Interact with the note attached to the machine if you want (it tells you to read the other notes for the password parts)
  8. Scan the tablet on the left table (Working datapad), the notes on the middle table (Research notes), the bed (Simple cot), and the bookshelf to the left of the bed (Communal bookshelf)
  9. Return to the main hub
  10. Interact with the vines blocking the top-right door
  11. Interact with the top-right door to enter the Flowers Chamber
  12. Scan the white object next to the notes on the floor (Photo of dog), the middle broken bulb on the floor (Broken flower bulb), and the right-most broken bulb on the floor (Chicory flowers)
  13. Return to the main hub
  14. Enter the door to the left of the room you just exited in order to reach the Leafy Greens Chamber Two
  15. Scan the green plant at the top-most grow table on the left side (Okinawan spinach), the middle vines (Flower patch), and the plant on the floor below the top-right grow tables (Rampion hybrid)
  16. Interact with the note on the right if you want (it contains one of the three password parts)
  17. Return to the main hub
  18. Scan the plant sticking out of the floor near the door you exited (Unknown plant type)
  19. Go all the way left and enter the top-most door there to reach the Roots & Tubers Chamber
  20. Scan the potatoes on the right (Modified potatoes) and the corpse near the rubble (Body of Arlo Jager)
  21. Interact with the rubble on the lower-left to enter a new area
  22. Interact with the note at the top of the room if you want (it contains one of the three password parts)
  23. Scan the flowers on the hydropnonics system (Flowering plant)
  24. Return to the main hub
  25. Enter the left-most doorway on the bottom to get to the Legumes Chamber Two
  26. Interact with the note on the left if you want (it contains one of the three password parts)
  27. Scan the green plant on the middle hydropnonics system (Lentils) and the vines on the bottom hydropnonics system (Green beans)
  28. Return to the main hub
  29. Interact with the vines blocking the remaining door on the right
  30. Interact with the door now to reach the Leafy Greens Chamber One
  31. Scan the corpse on the left (Body of Florent Marchand) and the plant on the lowest table (Garden cress)
  32. Return to the shuttle and choose to return to Colony A

Colony A (Day 3)

3. Return to the holo-sim chamber
  4. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  5. Leslie: It was OK, I get you, How so?, Tell me more, It's OK!, The Domes, Your staff, (Dog photo), You bet
  6. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed

Colony A (Day 4)

1. AF4B/3B: I'm ready
  3. Go to the shuttle and choose the only remaining currently accessible location

Colony B (Day 4)

1. Interact with the door at the top to reach the back entranceway
  2. Go right and interact with the maintenance hatch at the top to reach the west waste processing room
  3. Go all the way right and interact with the door to access the server room beta
  4. Interact with the power cable on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted
  5. Return to the west waste processing room
  6. Scan the corpse (Body of Leon Robertson) and the rubble at the left end of the room (Rusted waste pile)
  7. Interact with bottom-left exit to return to the back entranceway
  8. Interact with the door on the right to get to the central service corridor
  9. Scan the corpse (Body of Sentwali Terzi)
  10. Interact with the door at the top to reach the secondary storage
  11. Interact with the access card on the floor
  12. Scan the object on the left (Fuel delivery system)
  13. Return to the central service corridor
  14. Interact with the door on the right to reach the east service corridor
  15. Interact with the maintenance hatch near you to enter a new area
  16. Go all the way left
  17. Interact with the power conduit and choose "Yes" when prompted
  18. Return to the back entranceway
  19. Interact with the bottom doorway to enter the south service corridor
  20. Interact with the middle door to enter the maintenance work room
  21. Interact with the spanner on the right and choose "Of course" when prompted
  22. Scan the paper on the left (Hand-drawn schematics)
  23. Return to the south service corridor
  24. Go all the way right and interact with the exit there to reach the electrical room
  25. Scan the corpse (Body of Sasha Kaminski)
  26. Interact with the electrical panel above the corpse and choose "Yes" when prompted
  27. Interact with the electrical panel above the next electrified puddle and choose "Yes" when prompted
  28. Interact with the last electrical panel on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted
  29. Scan the object laying on the last puddle (Injection motor)
  30. Return to the east service corridor
  31. Interact with the top-right door to enter the primary storage
  32. Scan the top-right bins (Storage bins) and the paper sticking out of the lower-left bins (Hand-drawn schematics)
  33. Return to the east service corridor
  34. Interact with the bottom doorway to enter the main service room
  35. Scan the corpse (Body of William King)
  36. Interact with the Server Switch A (top one on the left set of servers), Server Switch E (middle one on the right set of servers), and Server Switch F (bottom one on the right set of servers)
  37. Scan the black round system that emerged at the bottom of the room after interacting the three server switches (Stabilization system)
  38. Return to the west waste processing room
  39. Interact with the middle maintenance hatch to enter a small area
  40. Interact with the first server rack
  41. Scan the object on the right (Fuel cell battery pack)
  42. Return to the shuttle and choose to return to Colony A

Colony A (Day 4)

2. AF4B/3B: I hear it
  3. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed
  4. Return to the holo-sim chamber
  5. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  6. Pierre: Well, thanks; Destruction, I'm sorry, Bodies, ..., pick any option, Escape ship, AF4B/3B, (Schematics), I will
  7. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed

Colony A (Day 5)

1. BACKUP YOUR SAVE AT THIS POINT (only necessary if you are planning on going for the platinum trophy)
  2. AF4B/3B: What's up?
  3. Return to the main hallway
  4. Interact with the left-most exit to reach the ship hangar
  5. Interact with the panel at the front of the escape ship
  6. Return to the shuttle bay
  7. Interact with the shuttle
  8. Return to the holo-sim chamber
  9. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  10. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed
  11. AF4B/3B: For what?, Thank you, choose the option relevant to the commitment ending trophy you are going for (choose Winnie/Jean/Someone else>Leslie or Someone else>Pierre for all three of these special simulations if going for their specific ending trophies or choose a different hologram during each of these special simulations if going for the AI commitment trophy)
  12. Return to the holo-sim chamber
  13. Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room
  14. Winnie (if chosen): It's great, How are you?, It sure is, I'm worried, Surviving, I think so, You tell me, I'm so sorry, He loved you, I like you, I will
  15. Jean (if chosen): It's great, How are things?, It sure is, I'm worried, Surviving, I guess so, Not much, Definitely, Not really, I like you, Me too
  16. Leslie (if chosen): It's great, How are things?, It sure is, I'm worried, Surviving, I think so, Not much, It's OK, I suppose so, I like you, Me too
  17. Pierre (if chosen): It's great, How are you, It sure is, I'm worried, Surviving, I guess so, Not much, Chatty, Not really, I like you, Of course
  18. Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed
  19. For the next part, follow the walkthrough section for the playthrough you are on

Playthrough 1 (Winnie/Roll Call/Misc. Trophies)

Colony A (Day 6)

1. AF4B/3B: It was great
  3. Go to the shuttle and choose one of the four accessible locations.

Edited by Bucket

Comms Relay Station (Day 6)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the fourth floor of the signal tower

Interact with the ladder on the right to climb up to the fifth floor

Scan the book on the floor (Telecommunications repair manual; choose any option when prompted)

Interact with the ladder on the left to climb to the top floor

AF4B/3B: You bet

Interact with the three panels at the top: Comms Panel 1 (Blue), Comms Panel 2 (Red), and the Comms Panel 3 (Green)

Return to the fourth floor

Interact with the ladder on the left to head down to the third floor

Interact with the Comms Control 1 (Blue) at the bottom and choose "Yes" when prompted

Scan the pages on the floor (Detailed signal notes)

Interact with the ladder on the right to head down to the second floor

Interact with the Comms Control 2 (Red) on the left and choose "Yes" when prompted

Interact with the lower-left exit to reach the bottom floor

Scan the page on the floor (Torn pages)

Interact with the Comms Control 3 (Green) and choose "Yes" when prompted

AF4B/3B: All good

Return to the top floor

WARNING: Make sure you scanned everything before the next step as everything inside the tower becomes inaccessible after doing so!

Interact with the main terminal at bottom-right and choose "Yes" when prompted

AF4B/3B: It blew up

Interact with the left exit

Scan the pink board a bit north (Damaged board)

Scan the flashing object on the left (Two-way translation module)

Interact with the exit at the top

Scan the hanging object (Melted component) and the flashing object on the top-left (Loose controller)

Interact with the top exit

Scan the flashing object (Short-range receiver)

Interact with the lower of the two right exits

Scan the object in the middle of the crossroads (Busted communications part) and the object on the way to the flashing right exit (Faulty switch; choose any of the options when prompted)

Interact with the right exit

Scan the flashing object (Deep-space signal converter)

Return back one screen

Take the northern-most exit

Scan the flashing object (Long-range radio booster; choose any option)

Interact with the bottom exit

Interact with the top-right exit

Interact with the edge of the hill at the top

Interact with the shuttle and choose to return to Colony A

Colony A (Day 6)

Go all the way up to the AI Core room and interact with the AI

Return to your private quarters and interact with the bed

Return to the holo-sim chamber

Interact with the pulsing light in the middle of the room

Winnie: I see, It was scary, Tell me more, Comms tower, It blew up, Any ideas?, My scarf, Back home, (Show pages), Thanks so much

Colony A (Day 7)

Return to the AI Core and interact with the AI

AF4B/3B: Sorry, Happy birthday!

Go to the shuttle and choose one of the three remaining areas

The Caves (Day 7)

Interact with the open doorway at the top to reach the Refinery entrance

Interact with the right exit to get to the processing corridor

Interact with the right-most door to enter the connecting corridor

Interact with the ladder to climb down to the mid maintenance corridor

Interact with the door on the right to reach the Level 2 tube access

Interact with the tube lift and choose to go "Up" when prompted

Scan the corpse (Body of Ren Nomura; choose "That's awful" when prompted)

Interact with the tube lift and choose "Yes" when prompted

Interact with the tube lift and choose to go "Down" when prompted

Interact with the left door to enter the lower service corridor

Interact with the left door to enter the sub-T access room

Interact with the hatch at the end

Interact with the broken drone

Return to the mid maintenance corridor

Interact with the left-most door to enter the west maintenance corridor

Scan the corpse near the middle of the corridor (Body of Hana Pang; choose "I'm not okay" when prompted)

Interact with the left-most door and enter the password 7623 to enter the control room

Scan the corpse (Body of Bill Dupree)

Interact with the terminal at the end (not the command console)

Interact with the command console and choose "Yes" when prompted

Interact with the door to the left of the ladder to enter the maintenance control

Interact with the large pipe and choose "Yes" when prompted

Return to the processing corridor on the first floor

Interact the first (counting from the left) of the three middle doors to enter the separation chamber

Interact with the machine

Return to the processing corridor

IInteract with the second door out of the three middle doors and enter the password FILTER to enter the conversion chamber

Interact with the last door out of the three middle doors to enter the treatment chamber

Return to the shuttle and choose to return to Colony A

Colony A (Day 7)

Jean: Any option, Bodies, A real mess, (Ren's message), Not really (required for the later unlocking of the "I didn't mean it" trophy), Your staff, You, I understand, Pierre

Colony A (Day 8)

AF4B/3B: It's OK, How so?

Go to the shuttle and choose one of the two remaining areas

The Agro-Domes (Day 8)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the decontamination chamber

Interact with the door at the top to enter the garden

Go all the way left

Interact with the only door here to enter the main lobby of the laboratory dome

Interact with the left-most door to enter the west lab

Scan the corpse (Body of Ashley Hainsworth)

Scan the notes on the table (Research notes; choose "Of course" when prompted)

Return to the main lobby

Interact with the laptop on the middle of the lobby

Return to the garden

Go right and interact with the table to the right of the apple tree

Scan the moss on the rock below the portably analyzer (Aulacomnium palustre)

Go all the way left and scan the moss on the tree there (Polytrichum juniperium)

Scan the rocks on the right of the portable analyzer (Sphagnum centrale)

Interact with the portable analyzer

Return to the main lobby

Interact with the middle door to enter the north lab

Scan the notes on the open space of the right cabinet (Research notes; choose "You bet" when prompted)

Return to the garden

Scan the fern opposite the Polytrichum juniperium you scanned on the mossy tree (Equisetum arvense) and the ferns south of the main lobby door (Asplenium scolopendrium)

Go all the way right and scan the tree fern there (Cibotium cumingii)

Return to the main lobby

Interact with the right-most door to enter the east lab

Scan the note on the table (Research notes; choose "I think so" when prompted)

Return to the garden

Scan the three angiosperms around the garden: the maize stalks on your right (Maize), the apple tree to the right of those (Apple tree), and the big string beans all the way to the right (Green beans)

Colony A (Day 8)

AF4B/3B: Of course

Leslie: Not much, Plant research, Ashley, I don't know, You're right, any option, I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 9)

Go to the shuttle and choose the last remaining area

Colony B (Day 9)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the medical reception

Interact with the door on the right to reach the east corridor

Enter the top-most door to enter the intensive care unit

Scan the corpse (Body of Darius Simonis)

Interact with the only other door in this room to enter the ICU room B

Scan the two corpses (Body of Yagmur Dahl and Unidentifiable remains)

Interact with the patient note

Return to the medical reception

Interact with the triage station terminal on the top-left (you will have to access it from behind the counter) and enter the password MEDFILES

Return to the east corridor

Interact with the bottom-right door to enter the medical lab

Scan the orange files on the table (Medical records for Pierre Tong) and the red kit inside the open cabinet (Medical supplies)

Interact with the door on the left to enter the west corridor

Enter the top-left door to enter the examination room

Scan the green file inside the red crate (Medical Records for Leslie Bharadwaj)

Return to the west corridor

Enter the door at the top to reach the north corridor

Interact with the door on the left to enter the emergency room

Edited by Bucket

Scan the red kit on the floor (Medical supplies) and the red file on top of the file cabinet on the table (Medical records for Winnie Laurier)

Interact with the door on the right to enter the operating prep room

Scan the corpse (Body of Lance Magorian)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the operating theatre

Scan the brown file on the left (Medical records for Jean Lumumba) and the red kit on the shelves inside the open cupboard (Spoiled medical supplies)

Scan the corpse (Body of Li Xu)

Interact with the access card on the counter to the left of the corpse

Interact with the big terminal at the bottom of the room

Interact with the lowest door and enter the password 600423 to enter the X-ray lab

Scan the red kit on the table as you enter (Medical supplies)

Scan the corpse at the end of the room (Body of Obaseki McKenna)

Go back outside the building

AF4B/3B: Are you OK?

Colony A (Day 9)

Pierre: any option, What about you?, Med. records, And the pills?, any option, OK

Colony A (Day 10)

AF4B/3B: I sure did

AF4B/3B: any option, I'm on it

Go to the shuttle and choose the newly unlocked Terraforming Fields

Terraforming Fields (Day 10)

Enter the door at the top

Interact with the door on the right to enter the main corridor

Interact with the door on the left to enter the guidance room

Interact with the terminal and choose "Yes" when prompted

Return to the main corridor

Interact with the door on the right to enter the surface control room

Scan the corpse on the left (Body of Ryan Payton), the corpse on the right (Body of David Afan), and the table between the corpses (Birthday arrangement; you will unlock the "Happy birthday, David" trophy)

Colony A (Day 10)

AF4B/3B: Winnie

Winnie: I did, in fact; Stay still (you will instantly unlock the "Science nerd" trophy), Makes sense, I think of you, any option

Colony A (Day 11)

AF4B/3B: Absolutely

AF4B/3B: And Colony B?

Go to the shuttle and choose one of the three accessible locations.

Comms Relay Station (Day 11)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the first floor hub

Interact with the elevator on the left and choose "Yes" when prompted to reach the second floor hub

Interact with the elevator on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted to reach the third floor hub

Interact with the doorway at the bottom to enter the signal monitoring room

Interact with the ladder at the top-right to enter the security room

Scan the damaged drone (Gutted drone)

Interact with the exposed data conduit on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted

Return to the second floor hub

Interact with the lower-left doorway to enter the shift quarters

Scan the books on the floor (Scattered books)

Interact with the lower-right doorway to enter the break room

Interact with the map drawing on the floor

Scan the page to the right of the map drawing (Torn pages)

Return to the security room

Interact with the doorway and enter the password CASTLES to enter the fourth floor catwalk

Interact with the door on the left to enter main operations

Interact with the networked terminals

AF4B/3B: What is it?, We're saved?

Interact with the energy tool on the shelves on the right

Return to the first floor hub

Interact with the door on the right to enter the main switching room

Interact with the hatch to enter the cooling caves

Interact with the binder on the lower-left

Scan the page on the right (Torn pages)

Return to the fourth floor catwalk

Interact with the ladder to climb up to the fifth floor catwalk

Interact with the door and enter the password WILLIAM to enter the observation deck

Scan the table on the right (Makeshift desk), the chair near the top (Old chair), the bookshelf to the left of the chair (Handmade bookshelf), the flashing radio to the left of the bookshelf (Makeshift radio), the red kit near the corpse (Empty med kit), and the corpse (Winnie Laurier; choose "It's tough" when prompted; you will unlock the "Voracious reader" trophy afterwards if you read all the torn pages before scanning the corpse)

Colony A (Day 11)

Winnie: I'm sorry..., You, Friend?, Anything, Adult, That's amazing, (Show pages), I get it, Absolutely

Colony A (Day 12)

AF4B/3B: It was tough

Go to the shuttle and choose one of the remaining two areas

The Caves (Day 12)

Scan the corpse on the right before entering the building (Partial remains)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the main transport ring of the research lab

Walk up to the edge and interact with the monorail

Choose to go to the Red labs to arrive at the red lab corridor

Interact with the door on the right to enter Bing Nguyen's lab

Interact with the boot disk on the table at the bottom

Return to the red lab corridor and interact with the monorail

Choose to go to the Green labs to arrive at the green lab corridor

Interact with the door on the left to enter Maurice Brennan's lab

Interact with Maurice Brennan's terminal at the top

Interact with the top-most hologram (hologram C) several times selecting "Yes" each time until it is a yellow safety simulation

Interact with the middle hologram (hologram B) once selecting "Yes" to change it into a green compatibility simulation

Interact with the lowest hologram (hologram A) several times selecting "Yes" each time until it is a red power simulation

Return to the green lab corridor and interact with the monorail

Choose to go to the Yellow labs to arrive at the yellow lab corridor

Interact with the door on the left to enter the break room

AF4B/3B: Any option

Interact with the birthday cards on the top bottom-right table

Return to the yellow lab corridor

Interact with the door on the right to enter Beth Jakobson's lab

Interact with Beth Jakobson's terminal at the top

Return to the yellow lab corridor and interact with the monorail

Choose to go to the Blue labs to arrive at the blue lab corridor

Interact with the left door to enter the common lab

Scan the corpse under the rubble (Body of Abra Dombroski)

Return to the blue lab corridor

Interact with the top-right door to enter Abra Dombroski's lab

Interact with Abra Dombroski's terminal and enter the password RABBITS

Return to the blue lab corridor and interact with the monorail

Choose to go to the exit

Interact with the monorail again and choose to go to the Red labs to arrive again at the red lab corridor

Return to Binh Nguyen's lab

Interact with the bottom-right terminal and enter the password 080234

Return to the monorail and choose to go to the exit

Interact with the edge of the platform to enter the research core

Scan the corpse on the left (Body of Binh Nguyen) and the corpse on the right (Body of Jean Lumumba; choose "This is awful" when prompted)

Interact with the energy source

Colony A (Day 12)

Jean: I found Jean, (Apologize; you will get the "I didn't mean it" trophy if you picked the "Not really" option last time you talked to Jean) or any option if you didn't doubt him, Energy source, Past regrets

Colony A (Day 13)

Go to the shuttle and choose the last accessible area

The Agro-Domes (Day 13)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the common area of the Habitat dome

Interact with the lower-left doorway on the left side to enter the kitchen

Scan the chart on the left (Chore chart)

Return to the common area

Interact with the lower-right doorway on the right side to enter the toilets

Interact with the toiletries package on the left

Interact with the door on the right to reach the east hall

Interact with the door at the top and enter the password 2412 to enter Arlo Jager's quarters

Edited by Bucket

Scan the object on the shelves on the top-left (Portable game system)

Interact with the door all the way on the left to enter the west hall

Interact with the door at the top and enter the password 2412 to enter Ashley Hainsworth's quarters

Scan the notes on the shelves at the top-right (Damaged notes)

Return to the west hall

Interact with the lower-left doorway and enter the password 3366 to enter Dale Zurakowksi's quarters

Scan the two corpses (Bodies of geneticists)

Interact with the top door and enter the password 4692 to enter Leslie Bharadwaj's quarters

Scan the yellow plant on the table from above it (Leslie's plant)

Scan the corpse on the right from below it (Body of Leslie Bharadwaj)

Colony A (Day 13)

Leslie: I found you, You solved it, Your plant..., That matters?, Your garden, The ship, (Matusko/Dale), I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 14)

Go to the shuttle and choose to go to Colony B

Colony B (Day 14)

Interact with the door at the top to enter Hall A South

Interact with the door on the right and enter the password 23164 to enter the mess hall

Interact with the food processing parts at the top-right and choose "It's not" when prompted

Interact with the open space in the walls at bottom-right to enter the passage

Scan the corpse (Body of Pierre Tong)

Exit the building

AF4B/3B: It's OK

Colony A (Day 14)

Go all the way up to the AI Core room and interact with the AI (you will unlock "Roll call")

Pierre: Pierre, I found you; Not really, It's no matter, You, any option, Colony B; Yeah, it was; You're welcome

Colony A (Day 15)

AF4B/3B: I'm scared

Return to the ship hangar

Interact with the panel on the front of the escape ship

AF4B/3B: What's wrong?, Me too, Go ahead, Winnie

Exit the ship hangar

AF4B/3B: Actually, yes; Oh, yeah?

Winnie: I don't, It's OK, Yes?, 'All of us?', I noticed, What kind?, Were you?, That's right, Are you sure?; Yes, I had; Actually..., I promise, I am, I do too

Colony A (Day 16)

AF4B/3B: All right!

Return to the command hallway

Attempt to approach the holo-sim chamber

AF4B/3B: What is it?

Enter the holo-sim chamber

Holograms: any option, What's that?, Me too

AF4B/3B: any option, any option, any option

Return to the shuttle bay

Interact with the shuttle

Choose to go to The Rift

The Rift (Day 16)

Head all the way to the right and up

Interact with the area at the end

When prompted, press X

AF4B/3B: I'm here, I will

When prompted, press X

Walk back towards the shuttle

Colony A (Day 16)

AF4B/3B: Are you OK?, I'm not, It's OK!, any option, And Option 2?, How?, I'm leaving

Interact with the escape ship

AF4B/3B: I do

Congratulations on completing the game! "The communicator" should unlock after the credits. Load your backup save afterwards to work on the other endings if you are going for the platinum trophy.

Playthrough 2 (Jean)

NOTE: On playthroughs 2-4, you will have to load your backup save from day 5 and repeat the final steps of Week 1 (the special simulation) before you can do the following steps.

Colony A (Day 6)

AF4B/3B: It was great

Go to the shuttle and choose one of the four accessible locations.

Interact with the three panels at the top: Comms Panel 1 (Blue), Comms Panel 2 (Red), and the Comms Panel 3 (Green)

Interact with the Comms Control 1 (Blue) at the bottom and choose "Yes" when prompted

Interact with the Comms Control 2 (Red) on the left and choose "Yes" when prompted

Return to the top floor

Scan the flashing object on the top-left (Loose controller)

Scan the second object on the way to the flashing right exit (Faulty switch; choose any of the options when prompted)

Return back one screen

Colony A (Day 6)

Winnie: Why's that?, I don't recall, Go on, Comms tower, Well..., I don't know, My scarf, It was a gift, OK

Colony A (Day 7)

The Caves (Day 7)

Interact with the tube lift and choose to go "Up" when prompted

Scan the corpse (Body of Ren Nomura; choose "That's awful" when prompted)

Interact with the tube lift and choose "Yes" when prompted

Scan the corpse near the middle of the corridor (Body of Hana Pang; choose "I'm not okay" when prompted)

Interact with the left-most door and enter the password 7623 to enter the control room

Interact with the drone parts on the floor

Scan the corpse (Body of Bill Dupree)

Interact with the door to the left of the ladder to enter the maintenance control

Interact with the drone parts on the floor

Return to the broken drone at the hatch access chamber (area past the hatch in the sub-T access room)

Interact with the broken drone and choose "Yes" when prompted

AF4B/3B: I'm okay!

Head right to the excavation chamber

Scan the sleeping area near the entrance (Makeshift habitat), the toolbox farther ahead (Modified tools), and the boxes with notes attached (Jean's notes)

Head to the right and interact with the datacard there

Return to the control room

Interact with the terminal next to the command console

Interact the first (counting from the left) of the three middle doors to enter the separation chamber

Interact with the second door out of the three middle doors and enter the password FILTER to enter the conversion chamber

Edited by Bucket

Interact with the last door out of the three middle doors to enter the treatment chamber

Colony A (Day 7)

Jean: any option, Bodies, A real mess, (Ren's message), Of course!, Your staff, You, I'm sorry, Pierre

Colony A (Day 8)

The Agro-Domes (Day 8)

Go all the way left

Return to the main lobby

Return to the garden

Go all the way left and scan the moss on the tree there (Polytrichum juniperium)

Return to the main lobby

Scan the notes on the open space of the right cabinet (Research notes; choose "You bet" when prompted)

Return to the garden

Scan the fern opposite the Polytrichum juniperium you scanned on the mossy tree (Equisetum arvense) and the ferns south of the main lobby door (Asplenium scolopendrium)

Return to the main lobby

Return to the garden

Scan the three angiosperms around the garden: the maize stalks on your right (Maize), the apple tree to the right of those (Apple tree), and the big string beans all the way to the right (Green beans)

Colony A (Day 8)

Leslie: Not much, Plant research, Ashley, I don't know, You're right!, any option, I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 9)

Colony B (Day 9)

Interact with the triage station terminal on the top-left (you will have to access it from behind the counter) and enter the password MEDFILES

Scan the orange files on the table (Medical records for Pierre Tong) and the red kit inside the open cabinet (Medical supplies)

Scan the red kit on the floor (Medical supplies) and the red file on top of the file cabinet on the table (Medical records for Winnie Laurier)

Scan the brown file on the left (Medical records for Jean Lumumba) and the red kit on the shelves inside the open cupboard (Spoiled medical supplies)

Interact with the lowest door and enter the password 600423 to enter the X-ray lab

Colony A (Day 9)

Pierre: any option, What about you?, Med. records, And the pills?, any option, OK

Colony A (Day 10)

Colony A (Day 10)

AF4B/3B: Jean

Jean: I did, in fact; Stay still, Makes sense, I'm glad, Not at all, any option; Yes, I do

Colony A (Day 11)

Interact with the elevator on the left and choose "Yes" when prompted to reach the second floor hub

Interact with the elevator on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted to reach the third floor hub

Interact with the exposed data conduit on the right and choose "Yes" when prompted

Interact with the doorway and enter the password CASTLES to enter the fourth floor catwalk

Interact with the door and enter the password WILLIAM to enter the observation deck

Scan the corpse (Winnie Laurier; choose "It's tough" when prompted)

Colony A (Day 11)

Winnie: I have news, You, Maybe, Anything, any option, any option, We'll see

Colony A (Day 12)

The Caves (Day 12)

Scan the corpse on the right before entering the building (Partial remains)

Interact with the door at the top to enter the main transport ring of the research lab

Edited by Bucket

Scan the notes on the wall on the left (Research notes), the table to the right of them (Cluttered table), and the external drives on the lowest table (Backup drives)

Interact with the top-right door to enter the sleeping quarters

Scan the datapad on the green couch on the right side of the room (Themba's datapad), the bed below the datapad (Day bed), and the open locker on the left side of the room (Open locker)

Interact with the datacard on the table to the right of the lockers

Return to the green lab corridor

Interact with the top-most hologram (hologram C) four times selecting "Yes" each time until it is a yellow safety simulation

Interact with the middle hologram (hologram B) once selecting "Yes" to change it into a green compatibility simulation

Interact with the lowest hologram (hologram A) twice selecting "Yes" both times until it is a red energy efficiency simulation

Scan the top-most set of furniture (Lounge furniture), the yellow cabinets on the left (Food processor), the broken arcade machine below the food processor (Games machine), and the bookshelf all the way on the right (Magazine Rack; choose any option when prompted)

Interact with the birthday cards on the bottom-right table

Scan the files on the bottom-right table (Beth Jakobson's notes) and the middle table (Cluttered table)

Interact with the left door to enter the common lab

Scan the corpse under the rubble (Body of Abra Dombroski)

Interact with the bottom-right door to enter Themba Ivanovic's lab

Scan the waste basket at the bottom (Charred garbage bin), the terminal on the right (Themba Ivanovic's workstation), and the bookshelf at the top (Shelving unit)

Scan the painting near the door (Carrot painting), the pile of stuff at bottom-right (Container), the bookshelf at the top of the room (Shelf of many things; pick any option when prompted), and the red book in front of the couch (The Tale of Peter Rabbit)

Choose to go to the exit

Interact with the monorail again and choose to go to the Red labs to arrive again at the red lab corridor

Interact with the top-right terminal

Scan the corpse on the left (Body of Binh Nguyen) and the corpse on the right (Body of Jean Lumumba; choose "This is awful" when prompted; you will unlock "It's complicated" afterwards if you found all of his mementos before scanning the corpse)

Colony A (Day 12)

Jean: I found Jean, You were right, Energy source, Past regrets, (Beth & Binh)

Colony A (Day 13)

The Agro-Domes (Day 13)

Interact with the door at the top and enter the password 2412 to enter Arlo Jager's quarters

Interact with the door at the top and enter the password 2412 to enter Ashley Hainsworth's quarters

Return to the west hall

Interact with the lower-left doorway and enter the password 3366 to enter Dale Zurakowksi's quarters

Interact with the top door and enter the password 4692 to enter Leslie Bharadwaj's quarters

Colony A (Day 13)

Leslie: I found you, You solved it, Your plant..., That matters?, Your garden, The ship, (Matusko/Dale), I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 14)

Colony B (Day 14)

Interact with the door on the right and enter the password 23164 to enter the mess hall

Interact with the food processing parts at the top-right and choose "It's not" when prompted

Exit the building

Colony A (Day 14)

Pierre: Pierre, I found you; Not really, It's no matter, You, any option, Colony B; Yeah, it was; You're welcome

Colony A (Day 15)

AF4B/3B: What's wrong?, Me too, Go ahead, Absolutely, Jean

Exit the ship hangar

Jean: I don't, It's OK, Yes?, 'All of us?', I noticed, What kind?, Were you?, That's right, Are you sure?; Yes, it has; Actually..., I promise, I am, I do too

Colony A (Day 16)

Choose to go to The Rift

The Rift (Day 16)

When prompted, press X

When prompted, press X

Colony A (Day 16)

AF4B/3B: Are you OK?, I'm not, It's OK!, any option, And Option 2?, How?, I'm leaving

Congratulations on completing the game! "The explorer" should unlock after the credits. Load your backup save afterwards to work on the other endings if you are going for the platinum trophy.

Playthrough 3 (Leslie)

NOTE: On playthroughs 2-4, you will have to load your backup save from day 5 and repeat the final steps of Week 1 (the special simulation) before you can do the following steps.

Colony A (Day 6)

Edited by Bucket

Return to the top floor

Scan the second object on the way to the flashing right exit (Faulty switch; choose any of the options when prompted)

Return back one screen

Colony A (Day 6)

Winnie: Why's that?, I don't recall, Go on, Comms tower, Well..., I don't know, My scarf, It was a gift, OK

Colony A (Day 7)

The Caves (Day 7)

Interact with the second door out of the three middle doors and enter the password FILTER to enter the conversion chamber

Colony A (Day 7)

Jean: any option, Bodies, A real mess, any option, Your staff, You, I understand, Pierre

Colony A (Day 8)

The Agro-Domes (Day 8)

Go all the way left

Scan the notes on the table (Research notes; choose "Of course" when prompted), the broken pod on the floor (Broken tube), and the corpse sitting in the chair (Body of Ashley Hainsworth)

Interact with the terminal at the back

Return to the main lobby

Return to the garden

Return to the main lobby

Scan the notes on the open space of the right cabinet (Research notes; choose "You bet" when prompted) and the lab coat on top of the debris on the right (Tattered lab coat; choose "He likes her" when prompted; required for progress towards unlocking "Unlikely couple")

Return to the garden

Return to the main lobby

Interact with the datacard on the right counter

Return to the north lab

Interact with the terminal (required for progress towards unlocking "Unlikely couple")

Return to the garden

Colony A (Day 8)

Leslie: A whole lot, Plant research, Ashley, I just have to, (Team photo), Hey!, You're wrong!, any option, Of course

Colony A (Day 9)

Colony B (Day 9)

Edited by Bucket

Colony A (Day 9)

Colony A (Day 10)

Colony A (Day 10)

AF4B/3B: Someone else, Leslie

Leslie: I did, in fact; Stay still, Makes sense, Never, Not at all, any option; Yes, I do

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 12)

The Caves (Day 12)

Interact with the top-most hologram (hologram C) several times selecting "Yes" each time until it is a yellow safety simulation

Interact with the lowest hologram (hologram A) several times selecting "Yes" each time until it is a red power simulation

Choose to go to the exit

Scan the corpse on the right (Body of Jean Lumumba; choose "This is awful" when prompted)

Colony A (Day 12)

Jean: I found Jean, any option, Energy source, Past regrets

Colony A (Day 13)

The Agro-Domes (Day 13)

Scan the plant in the middle (Suspicious flowers), the plant on the right (Genetically modified grass), and the plant on the right (Genetically modified fern)

Scan the chart on the left (Chore chart), the machine at the bottom (Broken food processor), and the shelves on the right (Kitchen goods)

Scan the latrine on the right (Broken latrine)

Scan the vines at top-right (Large vine cluster)

Scan the object on the shelves on the top-left (Portable game system), vines at top-right (Flowering vine growth), and the book on the bed (Arlo Jager's diary)

Return to the east hall

Interact with the bottom-right exit to enter Matsuko Bradley's quarters

Scan the datapad on the bed (Matsuko's datapad) and the bottom vines (Slick vine tendrils)

Scan the plant (Genetically modified corn)

Scan the notes on the shelves at the top-right (Damaged notes), the note on the floor next to the table (Ashley Hainsworth's notes), and the photograph on the floor above the table (Photo of Hainsworth family)

Return to the west hall

Scan the two corpses (Bodies of geneticists; you will unlock the "Unlikely couple" afterwards)

Scan the yellow plant on the table from above it (Leslie's plant), the note on the same table (Leslie's notes), the plant shelves on the left (Shelf of plants), the machine on the right (Research equipment), and the corpse on the right from below it (Body of Leslie Bharadwaj; you will unlock the "Green thumb" afterwards if you found all of her mementos before scanning the corpse)

Colony A (Day 13)

Edited by Bucket

Leslie: I found you, You solved it, Your plant..., (Show notes), Of course, Your garden, The ship, (Matusko/Dale), I think so

Colony A (Day 14)

Colony B (Day 14)

Exit the building

Colony A (Day 14)

Pierre: I found you; Not really, It's no matter, You, any option, Colony B; Yeah, it was; You're welcome

Colony A (Day 15)

AF4B/3B: What's wrong?, Me too, Go ahead, Absolutely, Someone else, Leslie

Exit the ship hangar

Leslie: I don't, It's OK, Yes?, 'All of us?', I noticed, What kind?, Were you?, That's right, Are you sure?; Yes, it has; Actually..., I promise, I am, I do too

Colony A (Day 16)

Choose to go to The Rift

The Rift (Day 16)

When prompted, press X

When prompted, press X

Colony A (Day 16)

Congratulations on completing the game! "The botanist" should unlock after the credits. Load your backup save afterwards to work on the other endings if you are going for the platinum trophy.

Playthrough 4 (Pierre)

Colony A (Day 6)

Return to the top floor

Return back one screen

Colony A (Day 6)

Colony A (Day 7)

The Caves (Day 7)

Colony A (Day 7)

Jean: any option, Bodies, A real mess, any option, Your staff, You, I understand, Pierre

Colony A (Day 8)

The Agro-Domes (Day 8)

Go all the way left

Return to the main lobby

Return to the garden

Return to the main lobby

Edited by Bucket

Return to the garden

Return to the main lobby

Return to the garden

Colony A (Day 8)

Leslie: Not much, Plant research, Ashley, I don't know, You're right, any option, I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 9)

Colony B (Day 9)

Scan the corpse (Body of Darius Simonis)

Scan the corpse on the floor (Body of Yagmur Dahl) and the corpse on the gurney/bed (Unidentifiable remains)

Scan the medical drone (Ruined medical drone; choose "Too bad" when prompted) and the green file inside the red crate (Medical Records for Leslie Bharadwaj)

Scan the paper on the gurney/bed (Damaged schematics) and the drone in the puddle (Damaged medical drone)

Scan the first bed (Damaged bed), the third bed (Filthy bed), the red kit on the floor (Medical supplies), and the red file on top of the file cabinet on the table (Medical records for Winnie Laurier)

Scan the corpse on the right (Body of Lance Magorian) and the pants on the left (Operating scrubs)

Scan the operating table in the middle (Operating table), the brown file on the left (Medical records for Jean Lumumba), the red kit on the shelves inside the open cupboard (Spoiled medical supplies), and the corpse on the floor (Body of Li Xu; you will unlock "Check the O.R." after completing your final scan in this room)

Scan the red kit on the table as you enter (Medical supplies) and the corpse at the end (Body of Obaseki McKenna)

Colony A (Day 9)

Pierre: It was rough, What about you?, Med. records, I understand, You didn't, (Schematics), any option; Thanks, Pierre

Colony A (Day 10)

Colony A (Day 10)

BACKUP YOUR SAVE AGAIN NOW: Doing this will make playthrough 5 a lot shorter as it will only consist of this part of week 2 followed by all of week 3

AF4B/3B: Someone else, Pierre

Pierre: I did, in fact; Stay still, Makes sense, Not at all, Not at all, any option; Yes, I do

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 12)

The Caves (Day 12)

Edited by Bucket

Choose to go to the exit

Scan the corpse on the right (Body of Jean Lumumba; choose "This is awful" when prompted)

Colony A (Day 12)

Colony A (Day 13)

The Agro-Domes (Day 13)

Return to the west hall

Colony A (Day 13)

Colony A (Day 14)

Colony B (Day 14)

Scan the container in the middle of the hallway (Emergency ration container) and the posters on the left (Makeshift posters)

Interact with the terminal on the right

Interact with the top-most door to enter Hall A

Scan the beds on the left (Makeshift bedding) and the posters on the right (Collection of posters)

Interact with the terminal near the posters

AF4B/3B: Personnel, Incidents, Projections, Exit

Interact with the top-left door to enter Room 1

Scan the books on the table (Heavy textbooks), the beds on the floor (Sleeping area), and the bed at the end (Neatly-made bed)

Return to Hall A and interact with the door opposite Room 1 to enter Room 2

Scan the shelves near the entrance door (Packed shelf), the third bed on the floor (Sleeping area), the photograph on the top-most shelf on the right (Faded photograph), and the bed at the end (Oddly-matched bed)

Return to Hall A

Interact with the right side of the hallway to enter Hall B

Scan the contained in the middle of the hall (Medical supplies container), the bulletin board at the back (Bulletin board), and the plants to the right of the container (Hanging garden)

Interact with the top-left door to enter Room 3

Scan the bed near the entrance (Sleeping area), the table (Small table), the poster at the top (Calligraphic poster), and the bed at the end (Very tidy bed)

Return to Hall B and interact with the opposite door to enter Room 4

Scan the shelves (Book shelf), the building blocks on the floor (Child's toys), the shoes to the right of the building blocks (Worn running shoes), and the bed at the end (Messy bed)

Return to Hall B

Interact with the right side of the hallway to enter Hall C

Scan the tent at the bottom (Emergency tent), the boxes at the top (Stacked boxes), the doll near the bed (Child's toy), the drawings above the doll (Children's drawings), and the machine to the right of the doll (Water filtration system)

Interact with the only door in the hall to enter Room 5

Scan the beds at the entrance (Musty bedding), the supplies on the table (Used medical supplies), the papers on the wall (Faded schedule), and the bed at the end (Broken bed)

Return to Hall C

Interact with the right side of the hallway to enter Hall D

Scan the tent (Emergency tent), the posters near the top (Angry posters; choose "I know" when prompted), the container (Emergency container), the shower above it (Portable shower), and the beds at the end (Disheveled quarters)

Interact with the only door in the hall to enter Room 6

Scan the lantern (Broken light fixture), the broken chair on the floor (Tossed chair), the fallen plant (Knocked-over plant), and the bed at the end (Disheveled bed)

Return to Hall A South

Scan the paper in the rubble (Detailed schematics), the drone at the end (Moss-covered drone), and the corpse (Body of Pierre Tong; you will unlock the "Grease monkey" afterwards if you found all of his mementos before scanning the corpse)

Exit the building

Colony A (Day 14)

Pierre: I'm sorry, That's not true, I think so, You, Good for you, Colony B, You're wrong, (Schematics), It was all you

Colony A (Day 15)

AF4B/3B: What's wrong?, Me too, Go ahead, Absolutely, Someone else, Pierre

Exit the ship hangar

Pierre: I don't, It's OK, Yes?, 'All of us?', I noticed, What kind?, Were you?, That's right, Are you sure?; Yes, it has; Actually..., I promise, I am, I do too

Colony A (Day 16)

Choose to go to The Rift

The Rift (Day 16)

When prompted, press X

When prompted, press X

Colony A (Day 16)

Congratulations on completing the game! "The director" should unlock after the credits. Load your backup save afterwards to work on the other endings if you are going for the platinum trophy.

Playthrough 5 (AF4B/3B)

NOTE: On this playthrough, you will have to load your backup save from day 10.

Colony A (Day 10)

AF4B/3B: Choose either Winnie, Jean, or Leslie as you picked Pierre during playthrough 4's week 1. The walkthrough will go with Winnie.

Edited by Bucket

Winnie: I did, in fact; Stay still, Makes sense, It is tough, any option, I'm not sure

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 11)

Colony A (Day 12)

The Caves (Day 12)

Choose to go to the exit

Scan the corpse on the right (Body of Jean Lumumba; choose "This is awful")

Colony A (Day 12)

Colony A (Day 13)

The Agro-Domes (Day 13)

Return to the west hall

Colony A (Day 13)

Colony A (Day 14)

Colony B (Day 14)

Exit the building

Colony A (Day 14)

Pierre: I found you, Not really, It's no matter, You, any option, Colony B; Yeah, it was; You're welcome

Colony A (Day 15)

AF4B/3B: What's wrong?, Me too, Go ahead, Absolutely; Choose either Jean or Leslie. The walkthrough will go with Jean.

Exit the ship hangar

Jean: I don't, Bad idea, What now?; Uh, OK?; I noticed, Tell me, And...?, That's right, This is crazy; Yes, it has; Actually..., I'll try, I am, It's all OK

Colony A (Day 16)

Holograms: any option, What's that?, ...

Choose to go to The Rift

Edited by Bucket

The Rift (Day 16)

When prompted, press X

When prompted, press X

Colony A (Day 16)

AF4B/3B: Are you OK?, I'm not, It's OK!, any option, And Option 2?, How?, I'll stay

AF4B/3B: Of course, You are to me

Congratulations on your new Platinum!

EDIT: Not sure what to do about the walkthrough itself now. Won't be able to bulletpoint-list most of the text with the current amount of posts, so unfortunately it'll have to look ugly for now.

Edited by Bucket

On Day 7 in the Cave where you say "Return to the processing corridor on the first floor

Interact with the second door out of the three middle doors to enter the conversion chamber

The second door Conversion Chamber asks for a password. Did I do something wrong? I've been following the guide.

Thanks

EDIT: The code for Conversion Chamber is FILTER.

Edited by xeyedpea
change

On Day 7 in the Cave where you say "Return to the processing corridor on the first floor

Interact with the second door out of the three middle doors to enter the conversion chamber

The second door Conversion Chamber asks for a password. Did I do something wrong? I've been following the guide.

Thanks

EDIT: The code for Conversion Chamber is FILTER.

You're right. Looks like I left that part out entirely *_* Fixing it now.

This is brilliant and incredible. I bow to you.

One silly question. How does one make a backup save in this game? I didn't see an option.

I have to apologize. I'm too used to making backups, so I didn't remember to include that information *_*

There is no in-game way of making backups. Instead, you'll have to either upload the save to the PS+ cloud storage or transfer the save via USB.

I didn't get two of the trophies during the Leslie playthrough. I may have rushed though, so I'll give it another shot.

If anyone can confirm that they got the Green Thumb and Unlikely Couple trophies following this walkthrough, it'd be appreciated!

I'd lean towards it being caused by you rushing or a potential bug then as I stacked this on Vita while writing, but yeah, best to wait for a confirmation (perhaps from TheNukes? He appears to have earned his trophies in the order my walkthrough has them). I'll edit the walkthrough if something is missing/incorrect.

I'd lean towards it being caused by you rushing or a potential bug then as I stacked this on Vita while writing, but yeah, best to wait for a confirmation (perhaps from TheNukes? He appears to have earned his trophies in the order my walkthrough has them). I'll edit the walkthrough if something is missing/incorrect.

Everything was perfect for me just the way you wrote it so he messed up somewhere. Btw was your vita version crashing too? Seems like it can't handle returning to colony a after a few days, almost like a memory leak in the game.

Everything was perfect for me just the way you wrote it so he messed up somewhere. Btw was your vita version crashing too? Seems like it can't handle returning to colony a after a few days, almost like a memory leak in the game.

Thanks for the confirmation :)

Yeah, the Vita version crashed for me constantly on week 3 on one of the playthroughs, but didn't occur again on later ones.