Another trophy list

Sellers

It will be for the physical Limited Run Games version.

Oh, yeah I noticed they have it listed as coming soon for the Vita, but this list on PSNP shows just PS4.

It could be the Asian version, since the language options are English/Simplified Chinese.

Edited by Sellers

Oh, yeah I noticed they have it listed as coming soon for the Vita, but this list on PSNP shows just PS4.

It could be the Asian version, since the language options are English/Simplified Chinese.

Oh, I thought that was for PS4. :p

It'll be Chinese then yeah, since those are the only two language options.

Limited Run should eventually get it's own list too.

• 2 weeks later...
Hm, I don't believe I have a Chinese account. I tried making a Korean account once and it wouldn't let me "/

Can anyone tell me the specific account I have to make in order to get this Asian version?

I'd love to know this too, enjoyed getting the plat in this so wold love to do it again. Looks like no one knows where this list is from, not even the developer according to a post on psnp.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
When someone knows for sure please remember to post it. I'll obviously be on the lookout for it myself but just in case I somehow miss it.

There is another one now too for Vita.

VOLUME Trophies - PSNProfiles.com

Looks to be the Asian versions as the trophy lists are available in English and Simplified Chinese.

The Limited Run Games version goes on sale soon as well so another list might pop up.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 100% sure its the Chinese(mainland) version for 68 yuan which is about $11. Just saw it listed CN-zh on Chinese trophies website.

You can get it here;

https://store.playstation.com/#!/zh-hans-cn/%e6%b8%b8%e6%88%8f/%e9%9f%b3%e9%87%8f/cid=HP1614-CUSA05352_00-VOLUMEPS4GACH001

Edited by YokA_sun

I am 100% sure its the Chinese(mainland) version for 68 yuan which is about $11. Just saw it listed CN-zh on Chinese trophies website.

You can get it here;

https://store.playstation.com/#!/zh-hans-cn/%e6%b8%b8%e6%88%8f/%e9%9f%b3%e9%87%8f/cid=HP1614-CUSA05352_00-VOLUMEPS4GACH001

Is it possible to view that without having a mainland account? I try opening that link in an incognito window and it shows some sort of error page.

Is it possible to view that without having a mainland account? I try opening that link in an incognito window and it shows some sort of error page.

It's up on the HK store as well in English and Chinese so I grabbed it from there, 88HKD.

Ok so my game cloud synced my save from the EU version and it autopopped the core level trophies, but the text does not, nor do trophies that require X action X amount of times, so those popping is somewhat pointless lol.

Edited by Sellers

How do you reset the levels? Once it's auto synced, the menu is annoying that it starts from top level 100 and you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom for early levels.

IIRC from the English version there's an option to reset your save in the options menu, but that's it as far as I'm aware.

IIRC from the English version there's an option to reset your save in the options menu, but that's it as far as I'm aware.

There is a reset story button on menu but it didn't do anything. I even tried to reinstall the game with network off, still it's synced. God how did they do that! :D:(:confused:

P.S. both mainland and HK versions have English

Edited by YokA_sun