Diamond shoe and contract

danrules123

Hi all. So I got the fortune hunter trophy :) and my last trophy for my team is to buy a diamond shoe or contract. Prob is I have to unlock the black market again and in order to do that you have to complete a trial. Prob is no trials are popping for me. I start games in challenge and No trial pops and I quit. I was wondering if someone could sell me a diamond contract or shoe that would be easier. Since this is my last trophy and I don't care after about myteam I'm willing to give u the rest of my mt over 90 k. Please msg me: danrules123

Unfortunately you cant sell the diamond shoe/contracts.

I tried to after I bought mine as soon as I unlocked the black market. I then applied it to my best card and sold it at a premium on the auction house.

You are right, the trials are rare (and sometimes ridiculous). I think I only saw half a dozen or so all through the domination game mode.

Unfortunately you cant sell the diamond shoe/contracts.

I tried to after I bought mine as soon as I unlocked the black market. I then applied it to my best card and sold it at a premium on the auction house.

You are right, the trials are rare (and sometimes ridiculous). I think I only saw half a dozen or so all through the domination game mode.

Yea I googled and realized that lol dam u think if I buy a player with the shoe or contract it will pop the trophy??? Yea I got a trial to appear finally and completed it but the market didn't unlock lmao so on top of it being random trials the market appearing is also random lol

Man that sucks. Is there anyway you can enter a random code or sonething with the runes to unlock it maybe?

I got the trophy finally lol got all trophies in myteam finally lol I would suggest to all when u first get the black market buy the contract right away lol I wasted at the end so much mt to buy contracts for my players to start games to see if trials popped up and when they did they were usually difficult ones lol I finally got it though