What does inherit support talents really give you?

Vyletta

I have a couple of things to do before I complete the game and only the last 3 snacks still to make for dietitians nightmare. Mikleo is maxed out on snack prep, sorey and rose are around lv 25/26.

I noticed there's an option to inherit support talents for new game plus and I was wondering what that means. Do you only inherit the talents characters dont start with (ie new ones they learn as you play) or do you also inherit their level/progression with the talents?

I have a couple of things to do before I complete the game and only the last 3 snacks still to make for dietitians nightmare. Mikleo is maxed out on snack prep, sorey and rose are around lv 25/26.

I noticed there's an option to inherit support talents for new game plus and I was wondering what that means. Do you only inherit the talents characters dont start with (ie new ones they learn as you play) or do you also inherit their level/progression with the talents?

You inherit the Support Talents they've learned so far and the level of the Support Talents. You should definitely choose this option when you start your next playthrough.

Great thank you! I was hoping that was the case. I won't worry if I don't get the rest of the snacks on this playthrough then... Unless... Is it like the items trophy where it resets and you have to make them all again in order for it to count?

Great thank you! I was hoping that was the case. I won't worry if I don't get the rest of the snacks on this playthrough then... Unless... Is it like the items trophy where it resets and you have to make them all again in order for it to count?

I am assuming that the internal counter of snacks made does not transfer for the next playthrough, but I haven't seen a definite answer for this question yet. Someone reported once that he got the trophy in the second playthrough without making all snacks in the second playthrough which means progress for this trophy might transfer after all. I'd keep the Support Talent on for now and do the other stuff you've planned for your first playthrough first.

Ah I see. Maybe the last few snacks are so rare that others end up making them all anyway. It'd be nice to get it on my first playthrough but it's probably unlikely :p. Thanks again!

EDIT: while getting my lords of the land to lv 14 I earned 2 new snacks so now I'm only missing the infamous Maron glacé.

Edited by Vyletta

• 9 months later...