Trophy Difficulty Rating  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Trophy Difficulty Rating

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The game is pretty easy as long as you're not trigger happy & are patient.

I recommend the Visor, Casual Wear, & Moon Boots.

(I found the Medallion worthless & Shades are useless after you've completed all the missions unlocking all outfits. The Space suit is OK, the Chrome suit auto fire makes it too easy to fire too many lasers. I found the Flame Sneakers didn't help, & the Casual shoes do nothing special.)

After you've completed all the missions & unlocked all the outfits your score & the multiplier are pointless & can be safely ignored while working on trophies.

The Crystal Caves are the easiest, just take it slow & don't hesitate to shoot the crystal formations if the area is tight, just line up your shots to take out as many as possible per shot.

Groovy Grotto is the hardest in my opinion due to those damn bubbles, they blend in with the background & can fill up sections.

The Disco Den is just slightly harder than the Crystal Caves if you take your time. Most all of the walls are flat with 90° corners so it's easy to predictably bounce a laser or 2 into the next section & just wait a few minutes while they destroy everything. Just take it slow & watch out for the glowing disco tiles, make sure you clean out each section before moving on to the next. As with every stage fire as few lasers as possible & take your time.

The Boss stage can be a pain so make sure you have at least the Vortex & Time Slow-down items & obviously as much health as possible, I found it easiest to mostly stay close to the left wall moving up & down to avoid the lasers & beams, after Monotone fires his beam weapon unload hell in every direction, if there's too many lasers coming at you to avoid use the Vortex or Time Slow-down items & he should be defeated in no time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 years later...
On 5/29/2017 at 7:21 AM, MalusNox said:

The game is pretty easy as long as you're not trigger happy & are patient.

I recommend the Visor, Casual Wear, & Moon Boots.

(I found the Medallion worthless & Shades are useless after you've completed all the missions unlocking all outfits. The Space suit is OK, the Chrome suit auto fire makes it too easy to fire too many lasers. I found the Flame Sneakers didn't help, & the Casual shoes do nothing special.)

After you've completed all the missions & unlocked all the outfits your score & the multiplier are pointless & can be safely ignored while working on trophies.

The Crystal Caves are the easiest, just take it slow & don't hesitate to shoot the crystal formations if the area is tight, just line up your shots to take out as many as possible per shot.

Groovy Grotto is the hardest in my opinion due to those damn bubbles, they blend in with the background & can fill up sections.

The Disco Den is just slightly harder than the Crystal Caves if you take your time. Most all of the walls are flat with 90° corners so it's easy to predictably bounce a laser or 2 into the next section & just wait a few minutes while they destroy everything. Just take it slow & watch out for the glowing disco tiles, make sure you clean out each section before moving on to the next. As with every stage fire as few lasers as possible & take your time.

The Boss stage can be a pain so make sure you have at least the Vortex & Time Slow-down items & obviously as much health as possible, I found it easiest to mostly stay close to the left wall moving up & down to avoid the lasers & beams, after Monotone fires his beam weapon unload hell in every direction, if there's too many lasers coming at you to avoid use the Vortex or Time Slow-down items & he should be defeated in no time.

Of course it's easy if you play on PS4 you have the the power ups which help a lot when there are many ennemies or during the boss fight. Try it on Vita, which is a limited version and you will see how insanely difficult it is without the power ups. I just 100%-ed it and voted 8 as it took me 3 days to finish the game for the first time. But then, as I had gained skills, I was able to do the rest of the trophies in less than 24 hours.