Rate the Trophy Difficulty  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the Trophy Difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

9 most of the game is relatively easy but the X ranking all marathon modes is brutal for some of them. Having to 3 star 10 levels in a row without dying or restarting can get frustrating. The legacy levels are a little easier because there's only 8 and they seem to be more forgiving, it's actually the first 3 levels I had the most trouble X ranking though that might of been because I just haven't figured out all the marathon tricks yet like always throwing a star across the map before cutting the guy next to you and don't double jump unless you have to.

6.5/10 rounded down to 6. The game feels slippery and arduous at first and surprisingly enough the very 1st world has the hardest levels to 3-star due to the strict time requirements here. Getting X rank on Marathon mode for this world was frustrating and took a little more than 3 hours but, after that, it was more or less smooth sailing until the end. Some worlds can still be tricky (mainly Legacy World 1) but nowhere nearly as hard as Main World 1.

The TOTC minigame is hard until you figure out the safest way to play it and after that it's only a matter of time before you score those 15000 points.

All things considered, the game is slightly challenging but nothing is out of reach even if you are bad at platform games like me.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely a 9!

Guys, let's consider how few people could possible complete this game 100%.... It is extremely difficult! I suffered A LOT to complete the 1st Marathon Mode with a X RANK.

I'm certain that a really small percentage of people who played it could 100% it.

• 1 year later...

10. I'm not afraid to say it. The 6.5 rating is BS. If you played a previous version and then aced the game in 8 hours, good for you. For a normal person, starting from scratch, this is HARD. I probably spent 5 hours trying to Marathon world 1 alone. Granted, some are easier than others, but don't demean the difficulty of this game and the level of prestige a 100% brings by giving it less than an 9.

• 2 weeks later...
The 6.5 rating is BS. If you played a previous version and then aced the game in 8 hours, good for you. For a normal person, starting from scratch, this is HARD.

I usually can't be bothered to reply to this kind of posts but FYI I am that normal person starting the game from scratch, since I had never played it before, therefore your assumption is the real BS here. If it's a 10 for you, then I'm ok with it. We are human beings and we are all different from one another. What's hard for you might be easy for me and viceversa, so you should make the effort of respecting other players' opinions as I respect yours.

• 2 weeks later...
10. I'm not afraid to say it. The 6.5 rating is BS. If you played a previous version and then aced the game in 8 hours, good for you. For a normal person, starting from scratch, this is HARD. I probably spent 5 hours trying to Marathon world 1 alone. Granted, some are easier than others, but don't demean the difficulty of this game and the level of prestige a 100% brings by giving it less than an 9.

It's 6.5 rounded down to 6, yet he is he is bad at platform games. If he was good and gave it 3 You don't dare say a word to him.

• 1 year later...

6/10

I’m not afraid to say it. The 6.5 rating is ACCURATE. For a normal person, starting from scratch, this is EASY. I probably spent 10 minutes trying to Marathon world 1 alone.

Seriously though, World 1 is the only challenging world to X rank. If you can X rank the first world then you are easily capable of doing the rest.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to go with a 7 out of 10.

I've played much harder games including Super Meat Boy and 10 Second Ninja X is nowhere close to that. But the game is also not that easy.

Getting X Rank in all Marathon Modes is the deal breaker. You have to practice over and over and over until you master the levels.

The first world was a royal pain, which is a bit ironic considering it's the first area you play. The time limit is rather strict in the first world, and some of the levels in other worlds have extremely tight times to get 3-Stars.

It's not uncommon to be 0.01 - 0.03 seconds away from what would of been 3-Stars in some levels.

A very good, respectable 100 percent game to have on your account. Not easy, but all the more rewarding when you nab that gold trophy.