Go of the Zenith Impossible 100%

Miyagishin

Currently this trophy should be listed as impossible.

The reason the game should be listed as impossible is because only 1 person can obtain the high rank, and will most likely hold the record for the remainder of the games online life. You can not get the two trophy unless you can beat this persons shogi record. Based on the scores, most likely you will not be doing this unless you are an even better pro-shogi player.

碁会所モード

碁会所モードで最高段位取得者に授与

レーティング戦

レーティング戦で最高段位取得者へ授与

The remaining of the trophies require playing against mach-pro AI and are much simpler to obtain.

The only person who has 100% for this game is a Japanese gamer with the handle XJAPAN-LOVE1127

• 1 month later...
Currently this trophy should be listed as impossible.

The reason the game should be listed as impossible is because only 1 person can obtain the high rank, and will most likely hold the record for the remainder of the games online life. You can not get the two trophy unless you can beat this persons shogi record. Based on the scores, most likely you will not be doing this unless you are an even better pro-shogi player.

碁会所モード

碁会所モードで最高段位取得者に授与

レーティング戦

レーティング戦で最高段位取得者へ授与

The remaining of the trophies require playing against mach-pro AI and are much simpler to obtain.

The only person who has 100% for this game is a Japanese gamer with the handle XJAPAN-LOVE1127

It is not online game this has nothing to do with online. Anyone can get it its just based on a in game rating the reason no one can do is because its like a 10/10 difficultly its not worth the time and effort for a 100% its on of the hardest ones out there you have to be incredibly good to even win. A program can not beat this thing its not impossible at all just beyond difficult and not worth it for a non platinum let alone even if it was a platinum i still dont think it is worth it. The 2 trophies mentioned are basically the same thing. If you played it non stop you might get lucky after a year and that is assuming you can beat the computer. If you are lucky enough to even find a computer program who can beat the computer/Ai in this game good luck games to damn hard to be worth any ones time. seeing the guy who did get the 100% makes perfect sense hes barely played any games he spent far to much time trying to get the 100%. Each game even with a good computer could easily take like 30 minutes to an hour and your easily going to end up playing like over 200+ games so ya its to long and to hard to be worth anyones time.

Also i know you mention shogi but this game is not shogi it is igo/go totally different game. Once you play the game you will realize its not impossible at all its just that hard and 0 online is involved. It just takes forever to gain any ranking because when you win a game you get next to no ranking so just take it in to consideration most computer programs can beat this one this isnt like a chest game were you can use a computer/videos and actually win to get the trophies. If you base the time it took him based on what i said from playing the game it makes perfect sense. It would easily take you an estimated 500 days and thats assuming on stop play. so the year and 5 month thing is not unreasonable at based on what it took him.

Edited by geralds

The game mentions an online ranking, you are certain it has no impact on that?

Based on your description is almost sounds impossible. Did you try to obtain this one yourself? There are a few of these games available near me so I read the manual and online threads to gather information.

Thank you for the correction. Anything else you can tell me about this game?

• 1 month later...
The game mentions an online ranking, you are certain it has no impact on that?

Based on your description is almost sounds impossible. Did you try to obtain this one yourself? There are a few of these games available near me so I read the manual and online threads to gather information.

Thank you for the correction. Anything else you can tell me about this game?

Yes i own the game there is 100% no online involved its just about in game ranking you the game does not even have online leaderboard or even connect online. You need to be a highly professional player to have a chance at this game its not a joke. This is ranked as one of the hardest made programs out there but professional high level players can beat it. The easiest way i found to even beat the complete which is beyond silly is buy to versions of the game and have them fight each other but that really impractical and hard after 1 game. the computer is just gonna get so hard that even that won't work after a while. The only go game you will ever have a chance to get the 100% in is World's Strongest Silver Star Go: Hybrid Monte Carlo. Go really is just a hard game the only chance i know to beat this compute and you cant even download that type of program because they never made it available to public. I still have tons of testing to do for the game but over all consider this online impossible do to its difficulty not that the fact that the trophies are impossible to earn as they could for infact be earned if you can actually defeat the computer which is seriously never gonna happen even when you go downloading over 50 programs on computer or cell phone they will all loose to this thing.

Edited by geralds